Chapter 13

All for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

Ryosuke continuously sponge bathed Miyu as she slept thoroughly, he didn't stop checking her temperature and fixing her blanket the whole night.

 

It was already 3:05 in the morning and still Ryosuke was wide awake, not wanting to lose sight of Miyu. To be honest, it really made his heart stop when Kento told him that Miyu was crying and there was a guy with her. He thought that it would endanger her again and he didn't know what he'll do if that happens.

 

But what he didn't expect was that extreme hatred and anger he felt towards the guy who he saw was hugging Miyu. He didn't like how close he was to her and his words just added up his fury then.

 

“I'm going to take her back.” his words were still ringing in his head and he felt even angrier than ever.

 

“Take her back my a**! I won't ever give her to you!” He stated under his breath. Annoyance evident in his frowned face. But the frown soon faded as he looked at the sleeping Miyu.

 

Mirai... he thought. That was her name, her identity, and he knew that he has nothing to do with the real Mirai... but he knew as well that secretly he wishes for her to be his future. His Mirai. He looked at her sleeping face again and sighed.

 

He was falling more and more, he wanted to deny it but he knew more than anyone else that it was useless. Because it was clear that he was already deeply in love with her since the moment he laid eyes on her.

 

Ryosuke's hand, as if with the life of their own, went to touch Miyu's face gently. He traced the features of her face with his thumb, starting from her intricate brows, to her closed almond eyes, her small nose, and her pale pink lips that was slightly parted.

 

“It took me centuries to forget a love I've lost... But it only took you a second to replace it.” he whispered to her.

 

“I thought I couldn't forget her. But the moment I saw you, she was gone almost instantly. You're such a mage for making me fall in love with you in just one look.” he said remembering the first time he saw her. He smiled at the memory, she was bruised and soiled then but in his eyes she was perfect.

 

Perfect. That was what she is...

 

“Hmmmn...” she moved in her slumber making him flinch at the sudden movement. Then he smiled when he saw that she was holding his hand that was on her cheek and was smiling sweetly.

 

“Yamada...kun?” she faintly voiced as her eyes were fluttering tiredly.

 

“Do you want something? Does it hurt anywhere?” he asked still with his hand on her cheeks. Miyu or Mirai just shook her head gently and smiled all the more to him.

 

“I'm sorry for everything, Miyu. I know I've been a jerk since day one but...” he paused as he breathed in deep.

 

“I promise that this time, I'll take care of you. I'll protect you. And I... I...” he bit his lower lip as he can't get the words to come out of his mouth. He just sighed then and smiled at Miyu. She on the other hand looked deep into his eyes and smiled back like she understood everything that he was saying.

 

“Arigatou...” she said softly as she dozed off to sleep again, and Ryosuke leaned over to kiss her forehead.

 

“Douitashimaa.” he replied. Being with her like this with no pretenses was like heaven for him. Just seeing her was enough to make him happy. He didn't know that he could love as pure as this.

 

He was someone who can play with a girl without feeling any guilt after. He can be with any girl he likes whenever he likes. And he can just make them all fall in love with him in a beat, and without even remembering their names he can have them... but it all ended when he met Miyu.

 

Now, he doesn't even know if he can look at any other girl aside from her. Just having her was enough. He just needs her to feel complete. It was like magic how she changed him without him even noticing.

 

And it was even more magical how she made him forget the love he had before that made him the player he is today.

 

He fell in love before with someone who gave up on him for her career and her family. He loved that girl but he didn't knew the pain of a heartbreak until it dawned on him. And when it came, he broke... And that was when he started hating girls. He hated them so much that he began loving the feeling of hurting them. Thus, the player Yamada Ryosuke was born.

 

Ryosuke smiled as he moved closer to Miyu and held her hand as he allowed himself to fall into slumber.

 

Yamada Ryosuke the player is now gone... he finally found his match. He thought before falling asleep.

 

Ryosuke woke up when he felt the sun rays showering his sleeping face. He immediately checked on Miyu but he was shocked to see that she wasn't anywhere in sight. He suddenly panicked. His heart beat fast as he thought that something might have happened to her. He run out of his room and down the stairs at once only to find Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter