Chapter 1

All for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

***RIIIIINNNNGGG~

 

“Yosh! Karaoke time, guys! Let’s get to singing and drinking!”  Shouted a guy with almost a pretty girl’s face.

 

He was rather tall and very fit, with shoulder length dirty blonde hair, cappuccino-colored eyes that seem to smile each time his cherry lips curves into a very playful beam. He has this milky complexion, face worth staring at, and a charming yet naughty-playful attitude that makes it difficult for anyone to resist him.

 

His name is Yamada Ryosuke. Class 3-D’s President and the school’s infamous heart breaker.

 

“Who’s with me—“

 

***BAM!

 

“Iiiitai~ hey, who the heck hit me?! HUH???!” He shouted and glared around to find who has hit him hard on the head.

 

“Oi, Sensei! That hurts!” he said while massaging his hurting head when he saw that it was their teacher who had hit him.

 

“What was that about drinking?” the teacher asked, he looked so mad yet he was trying so hard to keep calm that his face was already turning red.

 

“Oh… Well… Oi Sensei, your face is cooking up!”

 

“YAMADA RYOSUKE!!!” the teacher roared.

 

“Whoa! I was just joking Sensei! We’ll get going then! Bye” and with that said, everyone in the class started running out of the classroom with Yamada Ryosuke as their lead.

 

“NO RUNNING IN THE CORRIDORS!” yelled the teacher. He felt as if all of his blood rushed up towards his head and he felt dizzy. It was always like this with Ryosuke, everyday it was always like this.

 

Yamada Ryosuke is not just a “celebrity” in school for being a very good-looking guy; he’s also famous for getting every girl he likes and just playing with them BUT still gets away with it. But what makes him so mad about his student is the fact that he gets around ruling the school and everyone still likes him!

 

“Such a pain in the ***!” said the teacher as he sighed.

 

His student has an overall average of 76.5. He ranks first for being the lowest among all other students in their year, yet he still doesn’t care and the whole school doesn’t seem to care as well. They still love him despite him being just plain stupid.

 

“Yamada Ryosuke will be the cause of my death…” whispered the teacher. He was about to go out of the classroom when suddenly, Ryosuke’s head popped out from behind the door.

 

“Yo~ I forgot my phone… Oh, there it is…” he said and went in to get his mobile phone and started walking back out of the classroom.

 

“Don’t do anything stupid, alright?”

 

“Yeah yeah. Okay, got to go now… Bye Dad!” waved Ryosuke before running out of the room.

 

“HEY! I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME SENSEI AT SCHOOL! AND NO RUNNING!” again the teacher, Yamada-sensei, sighed for the nth time today. “I’m going to die early because of that boy!”

 

 

*************************************************************

 

 

“That was awesome! Yamada-kun can really be an idol because he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter