Chapter 8

Damaged Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Kang Jiyoung !! “, Nicole greeted the girl in front of her smilingly so do the younger waving her hand excitedly . Today both of them going to have a date together since she wanted to meet Jiyoung so badly and luckily today they didn’t have any schedule  . So for today date they will be headed to Busan , finding some delicious food there and having fun . “ Are you doing well lately ? I’ve been watching your drama and seems like you has improved a lot “, Nicole asked as they get into the car .

“ Thank you for that but actually I was having hard time to get that kind of result . All of them are great actors and I feel so small acting with them but at the same time it inspires me a lot to do better “, Jiyoung said . 

“ That is a good thing actually . I kind of understand your feeling . Me myself also feel like that when I was competing with other artistes during music programmes but when comes to think about it , if we acknowledged about how small we are , we should make it bigger then . Don’t let that kind of thing influences you just because there are another people better than you “.

Jiyoung just nodded on what her unnie said . Her words , all of it is true anyway . On their way to Busan , there is no time that they didn’t talk . It just full of conversation between them as if they didn’t meet for years . Meeting with each other somehow keep them off from loneliness and makes them feel alive  . They talked about their future plans , their love lives and even their days in Kara .

 

 

He looked at his hyung with widen smile as the song that he listening to just finished . His head shook up and down and both of his thumbs went up . No words can describe how beautiful the song was composed . Myungsoo got up from his seat and giving Woohyun a deep hug , praising him for his well-written song . “ Hyung , you really did a good job ! The first moment when I asked you to help me , I know I will never regret about it !! “.

“ Well , you find the right person to ask help from . The most talented guy in this world is me . NAM! WOO! HYUN! I can sing , dance , mc-ing , acting , talking , writing and many more . To tell you something , I am Infinite’s ace “, Woohyun bragged about himself .

“ This hyung is starting again . Stop it , hyung . No one will agree with you on this “. Sungyeol who was in the middle of having his make up done shouted to him . “ YAH Lee Sungyeol !! Did you jealous with me ?? “, Woohyun looked at him with his finger pointing at him . “ No , I am not but I would like if you step on reality instead of bragging about foolish things “, the younger said .

Woohyun jeezing as he finds Sungyeol words is absurd . “ That is not foolish thing . You want to know what is the foolish one ? That is you ! You , Lee Sungyeol !! “. As both of them bickering with each other , the other members just keep their eyes on them . It is fun to see them arguing over nothing as they believe Sungyeol is not the only one who is foolish but both of them are . Their attention then disturbed by a knock on the door .

Myungsoo who was siting near the door , get up from his place and went to open the door . “ Oh , Seungyeon nuna . Why are you here ? “. He was surprised to see Seungyeon coming to their waiting room . “ Sunggyu hyung isn’t here . He go to toilet for a while “.

“ No , I am not coming here to see him but—Myungsoo ah , can we have some talk for a while ? “, Seungyeon said . 

 

 

“ Jiyoung ah , do you want to try that ? “, she pointed at the small shop at the corner road which was written “tarot reading” on the board in front of it .  

“ Unnie , you believe on that kind of thing ? “, Jiyoung looked at her with disbelief . She herself didn’t believe that kind of thing . It just like a thing that was carried out by unknown people that even don’t have superpower to predict human destiny . It all just nonsense !

“ Depends “, she shrugged . “ If it is good thing then I should believe it , if not I will just ignore it . Come on , Jiyoung ah . Lets try it . I really wanted to do it “. Nicole grabbed Jiyoung hand and  dragged the younger along with her , walking to the shop .

As they stepped in the shop , there were few frames of calligraphy hanging on the wall . Because all of it were in Chinese so they cant understand what it say .  “ They are just chinese proverbs “. A sudden voice makes both of them startled . They looked back and saw an ahjumma in middle age was looking at them smilingly . “ Welcome here  . Is there anything that I can help you ? “, she asked .

“ We are here for tarot reading “, Nicole said smilingly .

“ If then , lets we have sit first “. The ahjumma lead them to her table and both of them taking seat right in front of her . “ So who should we start with first ? How about you ? “, she pointed at Jiyoung and the younger went speechless . “ Don’t be afraid “, she said . Her hand reached for the card and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter