Chapter 2

Damaged Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Isnt she cried ? I am pretty sure she was crying . I can see her tears . But who was she chasing for ? His eyes narrowed , thinking of the scene happened when he was at KBS Building . When come to think about her , can both of us work together well ? He sighed out while lying his body on the bed . I am not sure if I can do this . His look then changed to the bedroom door as someone just knocked it . “ Ohh , hyung . How come you are here ? “, he said as he saw Sunggyu behind the door .

The hyung walked to him and sat on the chair in front of him . “ Youngjun hyung said that you guys met with Seungyeon nuna today . Is it true ? “, Sunggyu looked at him and he nodded . “ Yes , we met her but she was acting weird . Did you guys had fight this morning ? “, the younger asked .“ No , we are not but why she was there ? She didn’t tell me that she wanted to go out . Did you see her with someone else ? I mean , was she with another guy ? “, his eyebrows furrowed .

Myungsoo jaws dropped as he heard that kind of question from him . Sunggyu and Seungyeon nuna was together for about three years but he still has this kind of doubt at her . He really don’t know why that nuna agreed to couple with him . “ Yes , she was with a guy “, he told and Sunggyu expression changed . He was about to call her girlfriend but Myungsoo quickly stopped him . “ The guy was me , so dont worry ! Hyung how come you dont believe your own girlfriend ? “, his eyes bulged .

“ Yah , you jerk !! “. A hit safely landed on Myungsoo back before the guy managed to avoid it and the hit was quit hard as he was groaning after that . “ You better don’t fooling around me . You just get me on my nerves !! “, Sunggyu looked at him with his eyes widened .“ Its not like I don’t believe her . It just I am afraid of losing her “, he said before looking at his phone wallpaper . It was his picture with Seungyeon which was taken on their 3rd anniversary last month .

" Is it really like that ? ".

" Of course . I am not what you think ", Sunggyu said before he changed his look back to him . " How about your drama ? I heard that Jiyoung will be the female lead . Will you be okay with that ? ", he suddenly asked about the drama .

Myungsoo bit his lower lip . He’s still not sure about that whether he can do well acting with Jiyoung or not . It hard to say because both of them had their own little secret that only both of them including Kara and Infinite know . “ I don’t know . I really don’t know “, he sighed out .

 

 

Few years ago ( Flashback )

He looked at the mirror in front of him , staring at his pitiful face . What you are going to do right now , Kim Myungsoo ? He thought to himself , feeling helplessly on what had happened . He has hurting many hearts as well as disappointing many people and left his fans totally in shocked . Right now , the one thing that he knows is blaming himself and let him sink in guiltiness . " Did you feel slightly better now ? ". Sunggyu sudden question shocking him out from his thought . " I am okay . Everything was my fault anyway , so I have to face it by myself ", he said , pretending that he dont take it serious .

" They just need time to heal so do you . As time passes everything will turns like before ", Sunggyu patted his back , soothing the younger with his words . " I know , thank you hyung ", Myungsoo looked at him and he just smiled . Being leader somehow make he feels responsible on what has happened and as a leader , it was his job to protect the members . " You still have us by your side , so dont worry okay ? ", he said . 

Their conversation stopped for a while as one of the Music Bank staffs stepped inside their waiting room . " Infinite , please come out to the stage right now ", he said as it was about the time for closing stage for Music Bank Christmas Special . They tidy up their outfirst first and did a simple touch up to make sure they still look good on screen . After they done , they make their way out and as they reached there , other artistes were already on the stage . Then the staff asked Infinite to stand along with Woohyun and the senior groups in front .

They walked to front and saw Kara was standing beside the place they are going to stand . Myungsoo feels a bit uneasy as he saw that and when he was about to move backward , Sunggyu suddenly grabbed his hand ." Myungsoo ah , you go first ", he pushed him and make the younger stand beside Jiyoung . Myungsoo feel a little bit flustered after that . He really tried his best not to eye contact with her and as the closing stage going on , he never get an inc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter