Chapter 7

Damaged Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Good morning “, Jiyoung came out from her bedroom and straightly went to kitchen to have breakfast with her mom . “ Today where will you be going to ? “, her mom asked . “ Today we are going to have recording around Seoul “, she replied before took a mouthful of kimbap that her mom made . “ Good , since you don’t have your car with you right now . I was worrying that you may have schedule out of Seoul “. The older words put Jiyoung in startled . She didn’t tell her mom yet about her car . “ How did you know ? I didn’t even told you “.

“ Myungsoo told me last night “, she said and that makes her daughter put a shock expression on her face . “ Don’t be too shock about that . I’ve called you for many times but you didn’t picked up my call so he answered it for you . He said you were sleeping and he told me everything  happened last night “.

Jiyoung let out a disbelief sigh . “ He cant answered it just like that . He should just wake me up “, she pouted . “ He didn’t want to wake you up , that’s why . You , don’t you ever had bad thought on him . He looks nice person to me “, said her mom . “ Mom , you didn’t meet him yet , how come—“, as Jiyoung wants to speak more , her phone suddenly ringing . She took the call and walked away from her mom . After a while speaking on phone , she coming back to her mom with smiling face .

“ Why are you smiling suddenly ? Is that something good happens ? “, her mom asked . Jiyoung nodded her head excitedly . “ I just got new job to do !!! “, she told before hugging her mom tightly . “ Really ? Ah , that’s a good thing to hear . I feel so happy for you , dear “.

“ They want to see me this Friday for some talk “ , she smiled . At last there is something that she can do to increase her income . Seeing things slowly getting smooth in her way really makes her feel grateful .“ Looks like I have to get ready for shooting right now . Mom , can you pack some food for me ? I will eat it on my break time “.

“ Hyung , did you see my sweater ? “, Myungsoo asked . His eyes were wandering inside the van , looking for his sweater . He was pretty sure that the sweater was with him yesterday and he don’t think he left it at Daegu . “ No , I don’t see it when I was cleaning around . Don’t you misplaced it ? “, Youngjun looked at him .

Myungsoo silent for a while as he tried to remember back where he could place the sweater . I took it with me after I left my room but I didn’t wore it yet . As I got inside the van I put it on my lap and when it starting to rain , its getting cold and—ah ! That’s right . I remember it right now .  

He took out his phone and sending message to someone . “ Why ? Did you found it ? “, Youngjun asked . “ No , not yet but maybe I will found it later ? Lets go hyung , we need to go right now “, he said before makes his way to front seat .

A while later , he reached at KBS Building . He took his bag out from the van and went inside the KBS Building , walking to the filming site by himself . As he reached the place , his eyes looking around before his eyes stopped at Jiyeon who was revising her script alone . The girl looked at him and let out a smile .

Myungsoo slightly smiling back at her and quickly changed his look to his watch . It stills early , she might didn’t come yet . He sat on the sofa , putting his bag beside him and started to practising his script . Today , for the first scene , he has to act with Jiyeon and then he will having outdoor filming with Jiyoung . “ Myungsoo ah , did you see Jiyoung coming yet ? “, Hosae hyung suddenly appeared in front of him . He looked up and shook his head . “ No , I don’t see her yet “.

“ Really ? If you see Jiyoung tell her that PD-nim wants to see her for a while . He will be waiting for her at the café “, the hyung told him .

“ PD-nim ? Why he suddenly wants to see her ?? “.

Hosae hyung expression changed a little bit , seems like something has happened . He sat beside Myungsoo and faced him . “ I feels really bad for her right now “, he sighed out before adding another words . “ The songwriter for Soyul debut song suddenly has some problems  up and he cant produce the song for her . Since  we don’t have much time to find for another songwriter , so PD-nim wants Jiyoung to sing her solo song when she was in Kara as Soyul debut song “.

“ It cant be like that . There must be another way to settle this problem “, Myungsoo looked at him with his eyes widened . Looks like not only Hosae feel bad at Jiyoung , he also feels the same as the hyung . “ I know someone who can write song very well . Let me meet PD-nim first “.

 

She walked to the place that she was being told with mixed feeling . Earlier , right after she reached at the filming site , one of the staffs telling her that PD-nim wanted to see her for a while as there is something to talk about . Why he suddenly wants to see me ? Is that any problem with my acting ? He wont throw me out right ? Her mind was in mess thinking of what going to happen to her after this .

She finds strength for herself and confidently stepped inside the café . Her steps then sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter