Chapter 13

Damaged Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Did you know how much I regret on my decision ? Did you know how much I want turn back time to the day when I made my decision ? You dont know how my feeling looks like . You really dont know how much pain that I tried to endure ". Jiyoung words once again hitting him hard on his mind . If only he came a little early , this thing probably will not happen and he wont be in such a great guilty like this . His look then changed to his watch before he came out from the car to check on Jiyoung . It has been while but the girl still stayed there alone , dont want him to be around her . 

Earlier , after the incident happened , Myungsoo insisted to bring her home as he dont think that she can drive with such condition . While in the middle of driving , he suddenly thought of the place he always went to when he's having hard time . So he brought Jiyoung here , to let the girl calm herself and cried as much as she want without worrying someone will look at her . At least by doing this , he could be by her side and make sure that she is okay before return to home .

" I worry about you so I come here ", Myungsoo said . 

Jiyoung a little bit startled as she saw him suddenly sitting beside her . She quickly covered her face and looked away . " Why are you coming here ? I want to be alone . Just go back to car ", she said .

" No , I dont think I can let you stay here any longer . It is getting dark and if you want to be here for longer time , let me accompany you here . You can still cry and I wont look at you and I will listen to music so that I cant hear you cry ". He got himself earphone and listen to the music . As Jiyoung heard that , she cannot help herself from holding the tears and just cry .

But without she knowing , the guy actually was pretending . He didnt listen to music at all and of course even the smallest sobbing from her , he can hear it . Swear to God he really cant stand seeing her like that . Myungsoo grabbed her shoulder and made her facing him . " Look at me ", he said while looking at her face and saw her swollen eyes . " I am here , right ? If you still hurting because of what I did , you can mad at me now . And you can hit me , curse me or do whatever you want as much as you can if it is the only way for you to be in less pain ". 

" I am not crying because of its hurt...I am so disappointed with myself..with my selfish decision . Seungyeon unnie still care about me after what I have done to her . I dont think I can accept this . I am such a bad person and I dont deserve this ", she sobbed hard while resting her head on Myungsoo shoulder . " What should I do now ? I really dont know what to do ".

Her action somehow made him taken aback for a while before he patting the girl's back and trying to soothing her . " Its okay if you dont know what to do . Everything will be fine soon , dont worry ". Seeing Jiyoung like this really made his heart arching . How much pain that she endured till now and how big her regret was he's not sure about it but after witnessing her being like this , he could know it already .

 

 

" It is okay , I can handle this . I need to go now and will call you later ", Seungyeon ended her conversation with Sunggyu and making her way inside the company hurriedly . In her mind right now is focusing on finding Youngji and asked her what she has done to Jiyoung eventhough she already know about it as her boyfriend already told her . She dont care about what other members going to say to her as Gyuri has called her earlier asked to meet at practice room and by that she pretty sure Youngji already told them on what happen .

As she stepped in the room , she saw Gyuri and Hara were trying to calming the maknae as she was crying . " Youngji ah , we need to talk ". Seungyeon sudden words made all of them changed their look to her . " Seungyeon ah ", when Gyuri was about to speak out , Seungyeon cut her words by asking both of them to leave them alone for a while and without refusing , Gyuri and Hara get out from the room . 

" Tell me what happen between you and Jiyoung . What did you do to her ?? ", she asked but Youngji didnt say anything , just her tears kept flowing out . " Youngji ah , how come you do this to her ? That is not her fault , it is my fault ! If you want to do such thing just do it to me . Why must you humiliated her in front of others ? She know nothing about this . You are being too much ", Seungyeon eyes got teared . 

" Is that me or you that being too much ? Unnie , I am the maknae in the group right now , so you should treat me better than her ! But how could you do this to me ? ", Youngji wiped off her tears before continue her words " You know right , how much effort I gave out to be accepted in this group ? You acknowledge about it right ? But why at the end Jiyoung is the only one you care about ? How about me ? How about my feeling ?? ". With tears flowing , Youngji made her way out , leaving the unnie in the practice room alone .  

Because I feel sorry for her...because I pity on her...because I missed her....

 

 

She got off from the car and walked to the place where someone was waiting for her inside . With her outfi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter