Chapter 3

Damaged Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He closed his two eyes closely , trying to feel the lyrics that the girl in front of her was singing . It was a song that he never heard and even don’t know if they exist before . It was beautifully sang and they way she present the song is just full of emotion . As the song finished , he opened his eyes and at the same time giving her applause together with the crowd .

“ Thank you “, she bowed to the crowd before packing off her guitar and put it inside the case . After the crowd dismissed , she went in front and picking up her hat which is full of cash that they crowd gave . “Seems like I got a good luck today “, Soyul said smilingly before she looked up to see a guy standing in front of her .

“ Your performance was good but you are lacking in some way “, the guy said .“ Who are you ? “, she asked while looking at him weirdly . He was wearing all black and sunglasses which make him unnoticeable . “ You don’t have to know who is me . By the way , is this how you get your money from ? “, Haejin said .

Soyul raised her eyebrow one side . “ What is wrong with this guy ? “, she mumbling slowly . “ How I got money from , that is not your business . And one more thing , you said my singing is lacking ? “, she jeezing while looking at him up and down . “ Then how about you ? Did you even know what music is all about ?? Probably you even don’t know how to sing either ! “, her eyes bulged .

Haejin jaws dropped as he heard that before letting out disbelief sigh . “ You don’t know who I am ?? I am— you no need to know “.

“ I also don’t have any interest to know who you are “, she hissed . She went back and  get all her things before makes her way leaving out Haejin alone at the back .

“ CUT !!!! “, the director shouted . “ That was a good take , Jiyoung ah , Myungsoo ah “, he praised both of them while clapping his hand . Seems like the scene for Haejin and Soyul roles was recorded nicely even there are few no-good takes . “ You guys work very well but its weird to see you guys being awkward to each other in real life . Don’t be . Just get rid of it quickly , okay ? “.

Both of Jiyoung and Myungsoo nodded . “ Thank you—for your hardwork “, Myungsoo said to her . “ You too “, she replied before she walked away from him . Can we be close to each other ? He wondering alone . 

 

 

After finished her scene , Jiyoung walked to the food car that production prepared for their staffs to eat lunch . As she walked through , a group of staffs were looking at her while mumbling something softly . She cant hear exactly  what they said but the way they looked at her just like she was a sinner . Why did they stare at me like that ? Did I look weird ? She thought . After filling her plate with food , she went to the table near the place where the staffs sat . She purposely did that as she wants to know what was actually they were talking about .

“ Are sure that she did that ? Look at her plate . Its even not full filled “, she asked while taking a glance over Jiyoung’s plate .

“ Yes , I overheard our leader conversation with Jiyeon last time . Jiyeon didn’t get the food that Myungsoo fansite prepared and she said that she saw Jiyoung took two boxes of it “, other staff said . “ Didn’t she even feel ashamed ?? “, she added .

What ? Jiyeon unnie did this ? Oh my goodness . Jiyoung get up from her seat and bring the plate together with her . “ Ahjumma , I didnt touch this food yet . So you can still keep it “, she said smilingly . “ Why you don’t eat ? You should eat this since you need energy to work after this “, the ahjumma said . “ Its okay . I don’t have any scene after this . Thank you for your hard work “, she bowed to the ahjumma and leaving off from there .

 

 

“ Dad , don’t do this to me . I really like him , no I really love him . Please do something so that he can be under our company “, she practice her script while doing some cute gestures as she was totally in her role . “ Pleaseeee “, she added another cute voice along before she finding herself sighing out over it . “ Why did I get this role ? Its annoying ! “, Jiyeon said while fanning herself with the script book .

“ Unnie “, someone was calling her . She turned back and saw Jiyoung was behind her . “ Ohh , Jiyoung ah , why are you here ? “, she smiled , welcoming her at the same time asking herself why did th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter