Chapter 1

Damaged Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked to the hallway that arrowing to meeting room rushingly as she knows that she was late about 10 minutes . After spending few years working as an actress in Japan , she finally ended her contract over there . She has been in Korea for about few months , before a company recruited her to be under them . Things getting very well and she was offered to be in KBS new drama which is to her it was her first drama in Korea . She knows she should at least giving a good impression by coming early to the meeting today but everything just ruined by her stupid alarm . She don’t know why her alarm didn’t rang on time and she probably going to get bad impressions from the director and others .

After few minutes , she finally reached at the meeting room . She stopped in front of the room for a moment to tidy up her dress and her hair , to make sure that she looks good . Then she stepping inside the room smilingly . “ I am sorry for the late “, she said but to her surprise everyone wasn’t there yet , except for this one guy who was wearing a cap , was sitting on the chair . The guy looked up and saw her before he changed his look back to his phone . “ I thought everyone was here— “, she said awkwardly .

She took a place at the other side but basically she sit in front of the guy . I don’t know he will be in this drama . She thought while glance at him for few times . The situation was really awkward since there were just two of them in the room . She’s not really talking to him and so does he . Both of them were silent , the only thing that is sounded was the clock .

 

 

Few years ago ( Flashback )

“ I am looking for this table “, she showed the Japanese guy at the counter a piece of paper which stated the number of the table . The restaurant was quit private so it a bit hard for people to get in as they have to show the proof of the reservation that they made . “ Follow me to this way “, he said before leading her to the table .

“ Jiyoung ah “, someone calling for her name . She looked up and saw his boyfriend , sitting at the corner of the restaurant .“ Its okay , I will go to him by myself . Thank you “, she said , leaving the guy and make her way to his boyfriend excitedly . It has been a while since the last time she met with him few months ago when Kara was having Japan Tour . And today she come back again to Japan not because of her schedule but because of this special guy that has captured her heart two years ago . As she walked to him , she accidentally bumped a guy that come to her way . “ I am sorry . Are you okay ? “, she asked .

The guy looked at her and so do Jiyoung . “ I am okay “, the guy replied and walked away from her . But to her surprise he was replying her in Korean . Did he is Korean people ? She thought while looking at the guy curiously .

“ Jiyoung ah !! “. Geonil called for her again and Jiyoung quickly went to him . “ Are you okay ? “, he asked , looking at her girlfriend worriedly .

“ I am okay . Sorry for making you wait “, she grinned .

“ Its okay but please not late again after this “, he warned . “ So , how are you doing ? You look slimmed down a bit . Why ? Did your schedule stressed you out ? “, he looks concerned .

Jiyoung pouted . Seems like everyone noticed her changes . “ Yup . Since we are preparing for our comeback , we quit busy with practicing , dancing and dieting ! “, she pressed the “dieting” word slightly loud . Dieting really stressing her out . How come a girl like her who loves to eat was forced to go on diet .

“ Hmmmm , what should I do right now “, he tapped his fingers on the table playfully . “ I have ordered delicious food for us but since you are on dieting , so—should I cancel it ? “.

“ Don’t you ever think to do that . I will eat everything that you’ve ordered ! “, she giggled happily . Food always can cheer her up whenever she feels down . And probably that’s one of the reasons why her company asked her to go on diet . As the food reached at their table , they immediately eat the food without waiting any longer . Both of them are hungry anyway . “ So where will we headed after this ? “ , Jiyoung asked .

“ Where you want to go ? Just tell me , I will bring you there “, Geonil said .

“ How about a pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter