Chapter 11

Damaged Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I have left something in your car but you can take it for yourself since it is yours anyway . How come you left me with a message just like that ? At least say something to me or thanking me for giving you a ride . Is that hard for you to say ? Jiyoung whining alone inside her car while looking at the box in front of her . It was a healthy drink that Myungsoo left in her car before they parted away after finish recording for Happy Together last night . " You think I would take this as your apology ? No , I wont ! I rather being unhealthy than eat this ", she let out all of her angers towards the box as if the box is Myungsoo .

" But why Woohyun oppa didnt call me yet ? If I know he would come late , I could eat breakfast before coming here ", she pouted . This morning Jiyoung accidentally woke up late because of her alarm didnt ring on time and she was so hurry in get herself ready as she thought Woohyun will be waiting for her at the company . But the truth is Woohyun is not here yet and she is damn hungry right now . She looked inside her bag to see if she had any snack to eat but she found nothing . 

" I am so hungry ", she groaned before her look stopped at the box in front of her . " Should I-----? ".

 

 

Youngji walked inside to her company with her mind full of mess . She dont know whether she should believe on what she just listened or not . Seungyeon unnie wont do that to me right ? There is no reason for Seungyeon unnie to take care of Jiyoung after what she has done to the group . I dont know if I could believe on what Jiyeon unnie has said or not but-- no , I should not believe on her , yes I should not . She tried to console her broken heart by convince herself to believe in Seungyeon rather than other people . 

As she stepped in to the practice room , her unnies already there doing their basic routine before start practicing . Youngji eyes were on Seungyeon unnie , looking at her dancing diligently . She dont know why but looking at the unnie really makes her heart aches . What if what Jiyeon said was true ? What if Seungyeon really looking after Jiyoung secretly behind their back ? What if the unnie didnt hate Jiyoung as what she thought ?

Just by thinking all of that make Youngji cried suddenly . Hara who noticed that , stopped doing what she did and went to the maknae . " Why are you crying ? Unnie , Youngji is crying ", she called for other members and they made their ways to her . " Youngji ah , what happened ? ", Gyuri asked . The younger just shook her head without saying anything ." If nothing happened then why are you crying ? ", Seungyeon added .

Youngji looked at her Seungyeon unnie with tears still falling off from her eyes . She really wants to ask the unnie if she really did that or not but she dont have heart to do so . Unnie , you wont do that , right ? 

 

 

" Jiyoung ah , can you repeat the last part once again ? Make sure you hit the right note and put more emotion on it , okay ? ", Woohyun asked and she nodded . She started to singing the last part once again and make sure she did what Woohyun want . Since today is her last chance to finish her recording , so she wants to make it perfect before present it to PD-nim .

" Good job , Jiyoung ah . We have done it at last ", Woohyun gave her a round of applause after the recording finished and praised her for her hard work .

" It is all because of you , oppa . Thank you for working hard on my song and I personally love it so much . It seems like my life story ".

Woohyun smiled while his look changed to Myungsoo who looks like he was being alienated by both of them since the recording took place . He knows that something was going on between both of Myungsoo and Jiyoung as he could tell by their weird behaviour to each other . Usually they will talk to each other and joking around but today there is no such thing . " Myungsoo also have helped me a lot during the lyrics making . I think you should thank him too ".

Jiyoung bit her lower lips as she feels it kind of awkward with the situation , especially after what has happened last night . " Ermm- Thank you-- for helping ", she looked at Myungsoo before change her look to Woohyun back . " Since everything has done , I will go first . And once again , thank you so much for willing to help me ". She bid farewell to both of them and making her way out of the room . 

" Did you guys have problem with each other ? ", Woohyun looked at Myungsoo but the guy just avoiding him before telling him that it was just misunderstanding . " Then what are you doing here ? Go to her and solve the misunderstanding ", Woohyun told him .

" But hyung , that is not my fault ", he said .

" I never said that it is your fault . I just asked you to solve the misunderstanding . Go get her while she is still not far away ". 

 

 

" Look !! It comes again ", she looked at her phone annoyingly . Since this morning she always receive a call from an unknown number and when she picked up the call , the caller just silent and didnt say anything . " Yeoboseyo ? Can I know who is this ? Why did you keep calling me ?? ", she asked but the caller remains silent . " Excuse me , if you want to play around , go find another number and just leave me alone !!! ". As she ended the call , she heard someone calling for her name .  She turned back and saw Myungsoo was running towards her . What did he wants from me this time ? Jiyoung just ignored him and continue walking to the car .

" Wait for me , we need to talk ", Myungsoo said as he finally reached at her . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter