Chapter 12

Damaged Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He got off from the van and hurriedly went inside the KBS Building , running to the place where he supposed to be at by now . It took him about 30 minutes to get here after went through a bad traffic and not forget to mention his unworking alarm . He pretty sure that he set it on 6 am but why it rang on 8 am instead ? When he reached at the elevator , there is a notice telling that the elevator is not working for a while as they have to do some maintenance and it available after one hour to which he thought that today is going to be a bad day to him . With no choice , Myungsoo took the stairs to the third floor and he feel a little bit grateful as the PD-nim office is not at the highest floor . 

As he was stepping up the stairs , a call came in . He looked at the phone and Jiyoung name appeared on the screen . " I will be there in two more minutes . I know it is my mistake , I am so sorry ", he told while fastening his step . And without being careful , Myungsoo missed one step in which resulting him to fall off . Because of he was wearing a short pants , his knee slightly injured . He just ignored the injury and quickly get up and took his phone with him before continue his step to the third floor . 

While Jiyoung , who was at the third floor , walking back and forth , waiting for him to come . She supposed to hand in her song to PD-nim this early morning but because of Myungsoo came late , she asked the PD-nim to give her some time . " Urgh , I am going to be crazy . Why he didnt come yet ?! ", she getting nervous .

" Kang Jiyoung ", Myungsoo called her name as he finally reached at her . The girl went to him and he gave her the pendrive that has her song inside it . She quickly took it from his hand and went inside the PD-nim room without waiting any longer . As he was panting hard , Myungsoo got himself a seat to rest from the rush . He took a look at the injury and it seems bleeding a bit . " What should I do with this ? ".

 

 

" What are you doing right now ? Are you just woke up ? Oh my god , you should get up early ", Seungyeon said as she was on phone with Sunggyu . " Me ? I just finished packing cookies for them . I made it by myself last night ".

" It is too good to give to other people . I should eat all of that by myself since you made it ", 

" As I remembered , last time I made cookies for you and you just ate about three pieces and you gave the remain to your members . Excuse me , Mr Kim Sunggyu ".

" You still remember about it ? ", Sunggyu asked in between laughter .

" Of course , how can I forget about that ? So what are you going to buy for them today ? Make sure you buy it enough for them . I heard that there are a lot of staff ".

" I will . But are you ready to see Jiyoung ? If you are not , I can go by myself ", he said , worried that if her girlfriend is not ready to see Jiyoung face to face .

"  I dont know how to tell my feeling right now . Sort of nervous and mixed feeling but I still want to go to see her . Anyway , I think you should get off from your bed right now and go wash yourself . And see you there , bye ", she ended the call . Seungyeon went back to her kitchen and get herself a sip of coffee that she made before . Jiyoung ah , will everything going well later ? Can I hold myself the moment we meet each other ? Will this eyes not shedding tears ?

 

 

Oh my goodness . Thank God that he likes it . I am so nervous that he would ask me to record it once again . Jiyoung came out from the PD-nim room with smiling face as she feel relieved listen to his comments even he did say that it would be better if the song be a duet song between her and Myungsoo . BUT it is a good thing that it just a comment not an order . 

Her eyes then went rounded as she saw Myungsoo still there and not leaving yet . " What are you doing here ? I thought you have left ", she said .

" I am waiting for you . So what did he say ? He liked it ? ".

" Yes , he liked it . And he said---wait , did you injured yourself ? ", her eyes widened as he saw his knee bleeding . " When did you get this ?? It look like you just had it ", she looked concerned .

" Just now , I fell off when I was in rush ", he said while wiping off the blood with his hand . 

By looking at that , Jiyoung feel pity to him . She took out a tissue from her bag and wipe off the blood stains on his hand . " You should not do it with your hand . Did you know that our hand is highly exposed to germs ? ", she said before moving to the wound , wiping off the remain stains . 

Without Jiyoung knowing , her touch made Myungsoo fluttered . She never do this to him before and if she did , it was in drama and it was Soyul touch not Kang Jiyoung touch . His heart was beating faster and that made him feel so uneasy inside . Why did I feel like this ? Is that something wrong with me ? 

" How if your wound get infected ? You will be in problem and remember that you are an idol so please take a good care of yourself " , she told while get herself a handiplus inside her bag . " I just have this one and it might look childish but dont worry , it just for a short period ", Jiyoung said while put the rilakkuma handiplus on his wound . 

" But---but why suddenly you care about me ? You are not like this before ", Myungsoo looked at her . " I always like this to people . It just that you see this side of me for the first time . So , can you walk by yourself ? Or do you need my help ? ", she asked . He just shook his head since the injury is not that bad so he can walk by himself .

As the guy insisted that , Jiyoung just let him walk by his own but still she guarding of beside him . Since the elevator cannot be used yet and they have to use stairs ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter