Chapter 10

Damaged Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yah , why you keep sighing ?? Thats not good thing to do in front of food . It just a talk show and why you have to worry about that ? It is not like you never been in a talk show ", she looked at her daughter with question mark on her face . 

" How not to worry when I got nothing to show off . You know what kind of talk show Happy Together is , right ?" .

The older just gave her are-you-kidding-me face . " Who said you got nothing to show off ?? You know how to immitate Christina , that Italian woman . You do it well , aren't you ?? ", her mom said . 

Jiyoung pouted .That immitation is so outdated and most of people can do it , that was what she thought . " That is too old , mom . Isnt there another thing that I can do ?? I feel so burden right now ", she complained ." Then , do the dance . That is the only "another" thing you can do ", her mom suggested . Jiyoung expression changed as she heard that . If she has to avoid , she will avoid anything that related to something that just remind her to the days when she was in KARA . She dont want to look pathetic for bringing up KARA name with her when she has nothing to do with it at all . " It has been long time since the last time I dance , so my body wont cooperate with me anymore , its getting hard ", she said . 

" Is it your body is the matter or it is yourself that make it hard ? ". The mom put down her spoon and reached for her daughter's hand . She hold her hand tightly and patted softly . " Look , Jiyoung . I am your mom and I know what you are trying to hide . Dont lie to me ". 

" No , I am not lying to you . Its true that I cant dance anymore . Mom , looks like I have to go right now . Thank you for the lunch and one more thing , you dont have to wait for me tonight . I might finish late ". Jiyoung get up from her seat and took her things with her before giving a deep hug to her mom . I am sorry that I lying to you . I just dont want you to worry about me .  

 

 

As soon as the PDnim said cut , Myungsoo immediately walked to his bag . He was sure that his phone was sounded when he was in the middle of filming . He unlock his phone screen and saw a message from Seungyeon , saying that she is here right now . This morning , the nuna had told him that she will dropped by at KBS Building to meet him for a while . After reading the message , he quickly stepped out from the set and went to her . " I am sorry for making you wait ", he said .

" No , it is okay . I just want to give you this ", she handed two boxes of healthy drink that she used to buy before to him . " As usual , one is for Jiyoung and another one is for you . I think you guys must be running out of this by now ". 

Myungsoo took the boxes and thanked her . " I hope you can personally give this to her one day . She must be happy if she knows that this is from you ". He looked at her and the nuna just smiled bitterly . He knows that she really wants to do that but because of unknown reasons , she cant . He believes that she still loves Jiyoung and missing her as he can feel it by looking into her eyes . " Nuna , if I ask a favor from you , would you do that for me ? ".

" Of course . You have been helping me all this while and I owe you a lot . Just tell me what is it and I will do it for you ".

" Could you please get along back with Sunggyu hyung ?? I feel guilty to see you guys being like this because of me ". 

His words put Seungyeon speechless . How come he knows about this ? " Why would you feel like that when it wasnt your fault at all ?? ", she said . 

" You know what , we nearly getting into fight because of the misunderstanding . And the worst thing was it happened in front of Jiyoung ", he told .

Her eyes widened as Jiyoung name came out . " WHATT ?? Oh my god . I dont know that it would getting worst like this . I am so sorry Myungsoo ah . That guy seriously---so did Jiyoung knows about all this ?? ", Seungyeon looked worried .

" No , she dont know yet . Because she was there and I cant tell the truth to Sunggyu hyung ", he explained . " Nuna , I think you should explain to him what is going on between us . He needs to know that we are doing this because of Jiyoung , because of you want me to take care of Jiyoung for your behalf . So that we can clear up this misunderstanding ".

Seungyeon bit her lower lips . She knows that she has to solve this as soon as possible before it getting worsen . And not seeing each other for a while isnt a good method to this problem . " I get it . I will meet him and telling him everything . Dont worry and I am so sorry for troubling you so much ".

" No , you are not . Looks like I have to go right now since I have another scene to film with Jiyoung . I will surely passes this to her ".

 

 

" Okay everyone get ready for next scene . We must settled this as fast as we can because our artistes have another schedule after this ", the PDnim said . " Get our main characters on set right now ".

Hosae seems panicked as he didnt see Myungsoo . He looked around the set but Myungsoo nowhere to be seen . Where is this guy going to ? " Jiyoung ah , did you see Myungsoo ? ", he asked . The girl just shook her head . She was busy remembering her script so she dont know about that .

" Myungsoo ? I think I have seen him going out earlier ", Jiyeon suddenly interfered . " Since my scene has finished , let me get him for you ", she said . Hosae just let the girl do what she wants as he also have something to do right now . The girl then makes her way out of the set , looking for him . I am pretty sure that he went out this way right after we finished our scene but why I cant see him here ? 

Jiyeon wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter