The Last Piece to Complete the Puzzel (Thank you Extra Chapter)

Fox Wedding

 

 

 

The Promise Which Will Last Forever


 

"Baby Bird!"- Sunggyu shouted still busy preparing lunch boxes for their picnic, they would have together with Hoya, Dongwoo and their two kids. Sunggyu started to prepare a basket filled with stuff like a big blanket so they wouldn't dirty their pants as well as plates, glasses, knifes and so on but the important part was surely the food. Normally Woohyun would have helped him with preparing the dished but due to his fully packed schedule, his beloved husband had to do so much overwork in the last few days that he was beyond exhausted, even today he didn't get so much sleep since he had to stay so long in the office, only good thing was that this extreme way of overwork was an absolute expection.

So since he had to make so much food by himself he was kind of running late with packing everything in the beautiful basket he once bought with Woohyun.

Sunggyu turned around again searching of the person he was looking for earlier.

"Baby, where are you?" - He tried again but he heard nothing, with a sign he left the kitchen and walked over to the door frame so he would be nearer the living room in which the Tv was running.

"Sunghyun darling, mommy needs your help for a moment can you please come?"- He asked gently and immediately a young boy jumped out of no where, running towards Sunggyu and then hugging his waist. Not a second later a wide grin made its way on Sunggyu's face and he pushed his fingers trough the hell brown locks of his 10 year old son.

"I'm sorry mommy! I didn't hear you before!"- The little boy apologized hugging his mother even tighter then before.

"It's alright baby bird~"- Sunggyu kneeled down so he would be on the same level his little son before he continued his sentence.

"Baby you haven't forgotten that we'll meet Eunya and Dongho later in the park, right?"

"Nooooo never!! I'm looking forward to see them again! I missed them sooo much mommy!"- The boy exclaimed with big gestures which got Sunggyu to giggle by the cute act.

"Is that so? But you played with them yesterday."

"But mommy that's already one day ago! I miss them when I'm can't play or talk with them, mommy have you forgotten that they are my best friends??"- The boy asked with wide open eyes totally disbelieving that his mom from all people on this world had forgotten how much he liked Eunya and Dongho.

"Noo baby I haven't forgotten, of course not~ So did you pack all the stuff you want to take along?" - He asked and brushed a stray of hair out of the boy's face.

"Yup I have! I've put everything in my backpack. Oh by the way I have to show one of my new toys to Uncle Dongwoo because it's a dinosaur!"- The boy giggled happily. It was a routine for his to show all the new stuff he got firstly Eunya and Dongho and then his Uncle Dongwoo and Uncle Hoya, but in his option usually Uncle Dongwoo had better reactions to his new toys then Uncle Hoya but sometimes it was the other way around. Anyway he loved the whole family Lee with his whole heart and since not only him but his parents too, he was able to call Dongwoo and Hoya his uncles even though they weren't really his uncels.

"Okay do that then but before you collect even more of your toys can you wake up daddy?"

"Okay~"

"That's my boy, but be gentle, daddy didn't catch so much sleep today."- Sunggyu added concerned since he know how his son would normally wake up people  - by jumping on the bed and making noises.

"I get it mommy, I'll be suppper nice."

"Good boy."

As his boy ran away in the direction of their room he turned around and placed the remaining stuff in his basket before he entered the living room to grab the stuff their youngster would need.

 

The time surely went by fast and by now his own son was already 10 years old and Dongwoo and Hoya's twins were already nine years old and both such sweet kids. Sunggyu honestly couldn't imagine a life which could be better than his own he was married to the best man in this world, had a beautiful house, a well-manered and cute son and the best friends you could ever imagine.

Sometimes Sunggyu was even doubting whether his whole life was real or just a beautiful dream but each time he would wake up, in the middle of the night, still resting in the strong arms of Woohyun he knew it wasn't just a dream, no it was the beautiful reality and he was so thankful towards everyone who was with him and who will ever be with him.

Sunggyu was so much into wallowing in memories that he didn't notice that both his husband as well as his son had entered the kitchen with gentle steps, creeping up to him. Just as he felt two warm lips on his neck he knew that his baby boy must have successfully woken up his big baby.

He turned around with a big smile and was greeted by the most handsome man in this universe at least in his option.

"Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?"- Woohyun asked loving and placed a gentle kiss on his husbands lips.

"As great as ever, how about you, you my hardworking hubby?"- Sunggyu grinned and pecked him on the lips again, even though they are already so long a couple and already 11 years married he still can't get enough of his husband's lips and generally spoken he still can't get enough of Woohyun as a whole.

"Best sleep ever but at some point my pretty wifey left me but I got woken up by the smartest kid of all."- Woohyun since he knew the latter wasn't so found of the word 'wifey' but nonetheless the older was smiling brightly.

"We're meeting the Lees later and I suppose you want something to eat, right?~"

"Of course, your cooking is the best of all."

"Aigoo that's not true at all."

"Ohhhh no, no you got so much better in the last years and I really love your cooking, no joke!"

"You just love my cooking?"- Sunggyu asked playfully with one brow risen.

"Oh no Nam Sunggyu, I love you and I love everything about you and I love our little Nam Sunghyun~" - Woohyun grinned loving and placed another kiss on the soft lips of Sunggyu and only seconds later he felt something or better said somebody hitting his back with a small hand. He turned around and not really surprising his son stand right behind him with a big fat pout on his lips.

"Daddy I know you love mommy a loooooot but I want to meet Dongho and Eunya now."- He pointed to the clock over the kitchen door to signalize that it was time for them to hurry so they wouldn't arrive late, Woohyun let a little chuckle go and caught his son so he could swing him around what he did immediately.

His son was laughing like a mad man in his hands and Sunggyu couldn't suppress the smile which found its way easily on his pretty face but after a little while of watching his two boys he turned around to get all their stuff together so they were ready to go.

Minutes later everything was ready and Woohyun was still playing with their son, Sunggyu thought the view of his two most loved people in this world was just so adorable that he took a picture of them before he entered the living room to get them.

"Boys let's go everything is ready~"- He sing-songed and Sunghyun almost jumped out of his fathers hands and ran over to Sunggyu, taking his hand and looking up to him.

"Okay mummy I'm ready too."- He grinned and waved Woohyun that he should hurry up too.

"Alright big boy, let's go then before your uncle Dongwoo get's worried."- Woohyun took the free hand of his little son and in the other the basket, they walked to the car , not forgetting to look the house door, and within half an hour they reached the fairytale like park which even had a playground for kids. Woohyun parked the car near by their meeting point and just as he shut down the engine Sunghyun already opened the door and jumped out of the car, jumping up and down and telling his parents to hurry up.

"Baby bird calm down a bit, your parents are as old as the trees standing here so have a heart for us."- Sunggyu joked but his son wasn't really impressed by that but instead grabbed his hand and helped him out of the car so it would be faster.

"Mommy I know you two are like turtles but not like the Ninja Turtles."- Sunghyun pouted and pulled Sunggyu along the way and started running at some point.

"Baby you know that you're leaving your father behind, right?"- Sunggyu chuckled but his son only shrugged his shoulders and speeded to the meeting point with his toys and his mom's hand in one of his tiny hands.

"I saw that! Don't you love your daddy?"-  Wooyhun whined but only one blink later they two were already by Dongwoo and Hoya.

With a pout on his lips he walked over to the others to join them and the moment Sunggyu saw his husbands face he knew where the pouting habit of his son came from.

He laid an arm around Sunggyu's hips and then faced his two friend although Dongwoo was already busy listening to the explanation about Sunghyun's new toy.

"Hello you two~"- Woohyun summed and just as his voice left his mouth two little children came running to him so he kneeled down immediately to hug both of them.

"Hello uncle Woohyun!"- The siblings said in unison and showed their cute eye-smile.

"Hi princess Eunya and prince Dongho~"- He said loving and picked both of them up.

"It's been such a long time since we last saw you uncle Hyunnie!"- Eunya complained and hit the chest of his uncle lightly and of course Dongho shared her opinion and nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry sweeties but I was super busy with work but you had uncle Sunggyu with you so everything was good, right?"

"Of course we love uncle Gyu but he's not as happy without you."- Dongho explained and Woohyun couldn't hide his happiness about hearing that.

"Is that so?"- He asked grinning and looked at his husband, who was busy talking with Hoya, before he faced the kids on his arms again.

"Yup~"- They said at the same time again and Woohyun let the two down but didn't let the opportunity go to ruffle both of their heads.

And just as Woohyun let the twins down his own son was finish with telling his stories to Dongwoo so he run to his friends and they started to play with all the toys they brought along with them.

The hours went by fast and all of them enjoyed the time together, they played a lot, talked (mostly the parents) and ate everything Sunggyu and Hoya had cooked beforehand and after hours of spending together it was time to say goodbye even though the kids didn't want to go home as well as their parents if they were honest but Hoya had still some errands to take care of and on top of that his beloved children hadn't done their homework yet.

"Princess, little Rockefeller!"- Hoya said loudly to get the attention of his kids and waved them to him.

"What's wrong daddy?"- His daughter asked him with puppy eyes since she knew what would follow.

"We have to go now so tell Sunghyunie good bye okay? You too Dongho."- He said with sweet voice and petted his kids's heads loving.

"But dadddyyy we don't want to go now."- Dongho whined and looked at his mom with pleading eyes but much to his disappointment also Dongwoo shook his head.

"It's already late so say 'bye bye' to Sunghyunie and your uncles."- Dongwoo explained his children and what Dongwoo says is more or less the rule - that's just how the final word of a mother counts.

The two walked over to a sad looking Sunghyun and hugged him before they hugged both Sunggyu and Woohyun. They told them their good byes and then walked back to their parents.

Dongho on the hand of Dongwoo and Eunya was being carried by Hoya.

"Bye bye you three till next time~"- Dongwoo sing-songed once again before they separate ways.

 

That's just how the youth of the three children was spend, filled with beautiful moments, laughing and having fun. They were best friends after all and as they grow their friendship grew with them. The time went on so fast sometimes their parents were even afraid. The years went on and so they attended preschool together as well as middle, junior high and then high school and the moment they were official high school pupils Hoya started to get worried about his beautiful little girl.

Hoya loved both his children with all his heart but Eunya was his little girl, she had always been a 'daddy girl' and therefore Hoya was as protective about his baby-girl as a father could even be. To be honest he was so, so relieved and happy that she hadn't had a boyfriend till now but now she was a high schooler and everything starts in high school. He knows himself.

And on top of that his once little sweet girl had grown to a beautiful young lady with dark weavy hear and a beautiful face, so of course he was worried sick. One the other side his son got so handsome and he was so proud that his little Rockefeller got not only good looks but also a heart of gold.

All in all he was so proud of his children and not only him Dongwoo was just as proud and happy that they raised their children so good.

But the two weren't not only proud about their own children no, they loved Sunghyun just as much as if he was their own son so as the young man asked their little girl out for the prom none of them had a problem with that - Dongwoo wouldn't had one anyway but his beloved husband.

And Dongwoo always had to giggle when he things about that time his husband had something which can be label as a mental break down as their children told them about the prom night which would come around soon.

 

Flashback

Sunghyun, Dongho and Eunya were finally in the third year of their high school education which meant they would have a big party with lots of fun, beautiful dresses and tuxedos at the end of the year - the prom ball.

Each of the three were both nervous as well as excited about it, but they weren't alone their whole class mates were more or less feeling the same. The girls were excited and worried about what to wear and who would ask them out and the boys had a hard time asking the right girl out and hoping not to be rejected and so month for month full of stress and studying for exams passed and finally their big day or better said night was only one month away.

It was a sunny day and the weather was almost made to eat an ice cream and that was exactly what Sunghyun and his two best friends did. They were lying in the grass in a little park, eating their corns of ice cream and talking about randomly stuff. It was fun but everything the three did together was fun, it was always like this and it would never change. Sunghyun was lying on the right and next to him was Eunya lying really close to him but the two didn't really mind, after a while of talking about their  favorite ice cream flavor, Dongho pulled himself up into a sitting position and looked at his sister and his best friend with a small grin on his face since a thought crossed his mind.

"Do you two already know with whom you'll go to the prom?"- He asked the two grinning and both just shrugged and even at the same time to what Dongho had to bit himself in the cheek to suppress his laugh.

"Do you know who you go with?"- Sunghyun asked not even bothering to sit instead of lying since he liked it more to lie next to the someone he liked the most out of all.

"Yup I want to go with someone I like~"- He sing-songed and looked up the light blue sky, remembering the events of the day before.

"Don't tell me you asked Hyuna out?!"

"Ohhh yeah I did~"

"What did she said?!"

"Of course no, look at him."- Eunya joked and received a glare plus a slap on her leg from her brother.

"Of course she said yes you dickhead."- He said and sticked his tough out.

"I don't have a you ."- She laughed and kicked her brother with her long leg so the other would lose his balance.

"Arrrghhh whatever! To comeback to the topic, Sunghyun do you know who you want to ask out? Do you like someone?"- Dongho asked his friend and by the silence which followed his question he know he 1) got the older by surprise and b) the hit the bullseye but he knew it anyway. He was his while life together with these two so the changes in both of their behaviors didn't go unnoticed by him, at first it wasn't really visibly but Sunghyun was never someone who was good at hiding his feelings there for Dongho knew and that without a doubt that his friend was in love with his twin sister.

But since he knew everything about his friend without the older even have to tell him, he also was awar of the shyness the older had in him and thus he decided it wouldn't be so wrong to help him a bit.

"Sooooo?"

"Uhm..yeah."- Sunghyun stuttered trying hard not to look at anyone and to stay calm so his cheeks wouldn't change their color.

"Then ask her out!"- Dongho exclaimed cheering and while he was talking none stop his sister was in deep thoughts about the for her quite shocking news.

He likes someone? Who..Who could it be? Do I know her....? B-but what about me?

The time went by fast and it was already dark as they eventually made their way home and during their walk home Eunya was quite what was everything but usual. At some point she stopped walking and pulled on the sleve of her brother's jacket.

"What's wrong Eun?"- He asked innocently even though he knew what his sister wanted to ask him.

"Did you know that Sunghyun likes somebody?"- She asked carefully staring at her feet as it was the most interesting view even and therefore didn't see the smirk which was forming on her brothers face.

"Uhm yeah in some way, why? Do you like him or what?"- He voiced out casual and then again he hit the bullseye again for the second time this day, he was meet by nothing but a like frozen sister infront of him before she at least tried to deny her feelings.

"N-no." - She stuttered but Dongho smirked nonetheless, You paused way to long so it's a lie~

 

Two weeks later Eunya received the most kiddish and famous invention to the prom -  a little paper with the sentence ' Do you wanna be my prom date?' and three boxes underneath it , 'Yes' ; 'No' and 'Maybe'; of course she answered with 'yes' since she knew the handwriting of the person who had sent her the letter -  it was none other than Nam Sunghyun.

The prom ball itself was a great evening and to tell the truth it was one of the best days in their life. Especially for Eunya it was her first prom ball ever, she got confessed to for the first time in her life and was so able to tell the person she just felt the same and on top of that she had her first kiss with the person she loved the most from all and again it was none other than her best friend Nam Sunghyun.

What the future would bring for them was at that point of or less still something only god knew but in the end all three of them had a gold ring on their ring fingers but Eunya and Sunghyun had the same.

 

 



 

Just because I love you guys <3

I thought ,since even though my story was marked as complete for quite some time but still a few people subscribed to it, I not could make an extra chap for you guys to thank you for everything and here I am with it x,D

Hope you like it and it's a bit about their kidz~

(word count approx. 3500)