Only you

Fox Wedding

 

Do you still remember our promise?


 

 

 

They say time flies by fast if you're happy and this saying is really true.

Days passed, moths past even years passed in a blink of an eye and they didn't really notice^, they were just happy and enjoyed every single minute.

There is another saying that after being in a relationship with someone for four years the love between them will slowly fade away and will be replaced by a routine like feeling however this is absolutely not the case by Sunggyu and Woohyun.

They are still as much in love with each other as on day one.

 

 

They got together only weeks before they were going to attend college and now after four years they are nearly finished with it only a few mere weeks are left for them to graduate.

The college days of them were filled with nice moments, love, friendship, many unforgettable memories and of course a few hardships but all in all ,forgetting all the stress of school and work, they spent wonderful years together and were looking forward to the following.

In these four years they of course told their parents that they are a couple and to be honest their parents needed a bit of a time to let the new piece of information sink in but in the end they were okay with it; they couldn't change anything anyway so to be upset would have been a waste of time.

Dongwoo and Hoya were still a part of their lives and how surprising still the madly in love couple as they used to be and Woohyun thinks that will never change;it would be utterly sad if it change.

Luckily Dongwoo and Hoya went to the same college as Woohyun and Sunggyu so their friendship only got deeper over the years.

 

 

 

To come back to the present time today was Woohyun and Sunggyus fourth anniversary and Woohyun had planned something special for his angle. Woohuyn loved to sing and Sunggyu loved to listen to his voice so Woohyun decided to write his boyfriend a song but not only a song it should show him that he really loved him with all his might.

Woohyun spent a lot of time since he composed the melody as well but nothing is to much when it comes to Sunggyu and it was always like this for him.

But he had another plan in his head but that one had to wait for the time being.

For now he wanted to surprise his darling with a dinner at a fancy restaurant but Woohuyn wouldn't be Woohyun if he would ask his Sunggyu without pulling off some kind of a cheesy show.

 

Today was a Saturday and Sunggyu hadn't seen his boyfriend all day since the younger told him he was busy and even though Sunggyu didn't want to be sad he was. He wanted to see Woohyun so badly, did the younger maybe forgot that they had their fourth this Saturday? Sunggyu wasn't sure but he would be disappointed if the younger really had.

In the end Sunggyu simple spent his day watching Tv, talking with Dongwoo for hours until his cell phone died and from time to time sending a text to Woohyun only to get replies saying he was busy and he was sorry but the younger never mentioned a word about this more or less special day. At least it was special for Sunggyu, everything he did or does with his boyfriend are precious moments and memories for Sunggyu and he never wanted to forget any of them.

He shared everything with Woohyun whether it's problems or secrets and he also experienced nearly every 'firsts' with Woohyun whether it's been his first kiss, his first date, his first time of making love or his first anniversary, Woohyun was his everything so he was a bit disappointed that the other seemed to had forgotten.By now it was already evening and Sunggyu lost his patience if the younger didn't had time to come over than he simple go to the younger since he must have finished his stuff by now. Sunggyu grabbed a pair of sneakers and his favorite hoodie (which he got form Woohyun as a birthday present last year) and headed to the youngers house only to be meet by a seemingly empty house. He knocked a few times but didn't get an answer; they must be out, Why didn't he tell me beforehand?- Sunggyu thought pouting slightly and walked back to his house; what he didn't see was Woohyun who was standing with his guitar behind the corner, to hide himself from Sunggyus vision, with a giant smile on his face.

 

Back in his room Sunggyu buried his face in his pillow and checked his cell from time to time but nothing form Woohyun after some while of staring onto his phone he heard a familiar knock noise from his window, immediately Sunggu jumped from his bed and nearly run to the window since he know who would be standing outside; only one person trows stones at his window instead of sending a text.

The moment Sunggyu opened his window he saw Woohyun standing in the middle of his backyard with his acoustic guitar in hands, wearing a black suit, a beautiful bouquet of red roses next to him and a loving smile on his lips right before he started to sing a song.

 

Baby, My Love, Beautiful – I love you
Just by looking at you, just by thinking of you, my heart races

Baby, My Love, Beautiful – I love you
Even if I close my eyes, at thoughts of you, my heart pounds and trembles
Baby, My Love, Beautiful – I love you
I’ll promise you that I’ll be with only you forever, oh loving U

Do you remember the day we locked eyes?
I’ll sing my heart as I slowly go to you

"Happy 4th anniversary baby angle~ Come down and give me a kiss~"- Woohyun said sweetly and grabbed the flowers from the grass and only seconds later he , himself, was lying on the grass instead of the flowers since Sunggyu literally jumped on top of him as he hugged him. Sunggyu was lying on top of him and kissed him a few times before he even muttered a single word.

"Yah you, where were you the whole day I thought you had forgotten."- Sunggyu said in between another kiss before he finally pulled away to face his younger lover.

"I love you too my darling, I was busy preparing a few things you will see later~ by the way how do you like your song?"

"Don't say you wrote it yourself."

"I wrote it myself~"

"Oh my you are so cheesy but it is wonderful, you are wonderful; I love you so much never forget that okay? I will always love you even if you dump me some day."- Sunggyu whispered visually touched from the song the younger wrote for him.

"Sweetie what are you saying? I will never dump you, you would need to kill me before I would let you go. I will stick with you until the time comes in which I will leave this world so befriend with the thought of spending your life with me."

"I would love too."

They shared a few kisses before Sunggyu noticed that he was still lying on top of his boyfriend and on top of it in the backyard of his garden, he helped Woohyun stand up, the younger gave him the flowers and took his hand.

"Hyunnie why are you wearing a suit by the way?"

"You don't like it?"

"Ohhhh noooo! You could wear one everyday, it totally suits you and look utterly y but why?"

"Thank you but you look a thousand times better in one and now we'll get you your suit, come on~"- Woohyun said right before he pulled the older to his house to get the Sunggyu's suit, minutes later they were already siting in a cab to an unknown destination at least for Sunggyu. Even though Sunggyu kept asking where they were heading Woohyun didn't let a single information slip and in the end Sunggyu was nearly shocked to find himself sitting at a table, decorated with candles and red roses, at one of the most famous restaurants in Seoul.

After the waiter brought them two glasses of Champagne and dismissed himself Sunggyu simple had to ask how the younger even managed to get a table at such a fancy restaurant.

"Hyunnie who did you managed this here?! And it's so expensive why didn't we go to a cheaper restaurant?"

"Aww noting is to expensive for me if it comes to you, I saved a bit money so no need to worry about that~ Let's say it so I had my ways."- He smiled sweetly and took Sunggyu's hand in his, the back of his hand with his thumb.

They had a amazingly fantastic tasting dinner and Sunggyu had to admit he had never eaten something better of course excluding Woohyuns cooking, Woohyun was a grinning ball after this statement of the older. During the dinner they talked a lot and after some while Sunggyu was curious as to why Woohyun actually sung on the backyard of his. Woohyun only chuckled and explained that he kind of promised him around four years ago that he would some day do exactly what he had done today since the heroes in Sunggyu's girly movies always get their girls that way- Sunggyu had to laugh by his explanation but still it was on of the most romantic things Woohyun had ever done.

All in all the whole evening was beautiful and Sunggyu had fallen once again for his first love and he was sure he will never be feed up by the younger.

They spent the rest of the evening together enjoying each others company and showing each other how much they loved the other.

That's how they spent their anniversary together and the time flew by once again, the four of them graduated successfully and Sunggyu was once again honored for his excellent resume. Not long after their graduation their lifes changed again, they all took another step further to their future. Dongwoo was accepted at a special school for upcoming kindergarten teachers while Hoya was hired by a technology company due to his outstanding skills in computer technology. Only months later the two of them moved together with the help of Sunggyu and Woohyun.

On the other side you had who Woohyun applied by a big company and was accepted only days after he applied for the job, and since Woohyun was a determined person he got one position after another, which was only to his favor. He would need to earn a lot of money to make his dearest dream come true.

Sunggyu got a lot of offers form different companies since he was the top of his whole college and in the end he took the offer of a big publisher and until now he didn't regret his decision.

After one year and a lot of fights with Sunggyus father the two of them moved together as well and they couldn't be any happier.

The reason why it took them so long to make this move was because Sunggyu's father was simply worried, he was always very protective when it comes to his only son so to let him live with another boy even though it's his own boyfriend needed many arguments before he gave them his permission. Therefore Woohyun was extremely nervous about the next thing he wanted to ask Sunggyu's parents.

 

It was like any other day since the two lived together Woohyun would wake up a bit earlier that Sunggyu to make the older a nice breakfast and something for lunch before he would take a shower and wake the older with a sweet morning kiss. After they had a lovely breakfast together they would walk to their cars hand in hand, kiss and bid goodbye for the time being until they come home again form work at dinner time to spent the rest of the day in togetherness.

But today Woohyun had other plans which he didn't tell Sunggyu, after they had their last kiss for a while he waited until Sunggyu drove away before he drove to Sunggyus parents. On the way to their house he got more nervous from each second which passed and when he knocked on the door he thought he would fait any minute but he wanted to do this now, he was nearly five and a half years together with Sunggyu and he wanted to finally keep his promise.

 

After he knocked on the door twice much to Woohyun's relief Mrs. Kim opened the door with a charming smile instead of Sunggyu's father himself, Woohyun liked Sunggyu's parents especially Sunggyu's lovely mother but he was a bit afraid Sunggyu's father wouldn't be really happy with his request.

"Hello Woohyun darling~ What are you doing here? Don't you have work and where is my baby son?"- Mrs. Kim asked while she hugged the younger lightly before she leaded him to the living room in which her husband was sitting watching Tv.

"Hello Mrs. Kim, yeah I would normally have work but I uhm got a day off and I wanted to talk about something with you two that's why Sunggyu isn't with me in first place."- Woohyun uttered nervously.

"Oh dear why are you so nervous today? Come take a seat, would you like to drink something? A coffee maybe?"

"Oh yes that would be lovely."

Moments later Mrs. Kim came back with three cups of coffee and a plate filled with cookies in her hands, they had a bit of a small talk which helped Woohyun's mind to cool down a bit before he started to come to the serious things he wanted to disuse with them.

 

"The actual reason why I'm here today is that I wanted to ask you something...and it's about S-sunggyu."- Woohyun said and his nervousness came back immediately.

"Go ahead boy."- Mr. Kim said and eyed Woohyun what made the younger even more nervous, he swallowed hard and searched in his pocket for the desired box.

After he found it he pulled a red velvet box out of his pocket and placed on the table before he opened with tumbling hands. The next thing he heard was gasping and shortly afterwards a squeal form Sunggyus mother before she hugged the utterly nervous Woohyun.

"Omg OMGGG Woohyunnie you seriously want to marry my baby? OMGGG I can't believe it!"- Sunggyus mother exclaimed happily and looked over to her husband who was still looking at the gold ring in the velvet box.

"Uhm yeah that's w-why I'm here today, I w-want to marry your son a-and I-i wanted to asked for your blessing. I know it's a lot to ask form you but would you entrust Sunggyu to me? I worked hard in the past year so I would have a good position in my company and they are really satisfied with me so I will get better positions within the company over the years by now I earn enough to offer Sunggyu a good life a-and I really love your son from all my might; I never loved someone different then your son and it will never change. Please give me your blessing so I can finally marry your son since it was my intention form the very beginning. I-it may sound uhm a bit ...cheesy but your son is my e-everything."- Woohyun blabbered pretty fast and was out of breath after he finished his monolog. 

It took them a moment but Sunggyu's mother was immediately on fire what didn't surprise Woohyun he only was afraid of the reaction of Sungguy's father.

"So you want me to give my son to you fully?"- Mr. Kim asked matter-of-factely and Woohyun nodded slowly.

"Mhmm can I really trust you that you will take care of my only son, you know how fragile he is."

"Yes sir I know and I will take care of him for the rest of my life, he will never be at a loss and I will make sure that he will always be happy. So please consider it, we are already together for more than five years therefore I really thought about the request I'm giving you here and I'm sure you won't regret giving your son to me."

"Mhmmm..."

"God darling stop making Woohyun a hard time!"- Mrs. Kim said and slapped her husband on the arm.

"Darling of course you have our blessing! We know how much you love our son and he loves you at least as much if not more so go for it! By the way the ring is beautiful you had to save a lot of money for it right?"

"T-thank you I-i so happy...j-ust thank you."- Woohyun stuttered utterly happy with a little wet eyes.

They spent nearly the whole afternoon talking about Woohyun's plans and the wedding stuff to say Sunggyu's mother wasn't extremely into the thought of her son getting married would be a misunderstanding.

Only problem by the whole talking about Woohyun's propose plans was that he actually didn't have one by now, he firstly wanted to get the approval of his boyfriends parents before he wanted to plan the rest, the only thing he was sure about was that he wanted to have was a fox wedding; he wanted to propose during a fox wedding and his dream was to marry his Sunggyu also during a fox wedding. If Woohyun could choose a date he would want to marry on October the 4th since it would be the so called Choensa-day which means angle.

Woohyun hadn't a plan yet but he will think about one in the end he simple carried the ring box with him every day just in case the perfect moment to propose would come along so he could do it spontaneously

 

 

The weekend came by fairly quick and on Sunday the two of them decided to have a little picnic since the weather was so great, it took them sometime to prepare everything but no pain no gain right.

Sunggyu wanted to visit his parents so the two of them decided to have their picnic at the park near their parents house so they could eat in peace before they would pay them a visit. The moment they arrived Sunggyu pulled Woohyun to the place they used to lay when they were still children and put a big blanket there so they could sit comfortable. They had a lovely lunch and talked about all the stuff they did in their childhood, it was a easy-going atmosphere and both of them were in a great mood. After they had eaten, they laid down with joined fingers just like in old times to watch the clouds.

"Isn't that nostalgic Hyunnie? Just like in old times."- Sunggyu hummed and squeezed Woohyuns hand a bit, happy that he still had the younger by his side.

"Totally Gyu, when was the last time we did something like this? I really missed our cloud watching afternoons."- Woohyun giggled and pecked Sunggyus cheek before he went back to watch the clouds and to hear the birds sing.

"It's been much too long that is for sure, I missed them too we used to do this all the time as kids. By the way why did you always accompanied me even though we most of the time didn't even talk that much while we were laying around."

"Oh that's simple I liked your presents and loved the fact that I could hold you hand as long as I want without someone minding~ And I loved it when you explained things to me."

"Really? and I thought I was the only one who couldn't get enough of holding your hand."- Sunggyu chuckled and put his head on Woohyuns chest right above the youngers heart, they stayed a bit like that Sunggyu listening to the youngers heart beat while Woohyun was his hair affectionately. After some time Sunggyu rolled back to watch the clouds again and only seconds later the first few raindrops hit his face before a sun shower began.

"Woohyun a fox wedding isn't that nice? It's been a while since we saw one~"

"Yeah it's really been some time."- Woohyun replied with a dimple simile on his face, just perfect today must be the day then. Woohyun took a deep breath to sort out his thoughts and feelings and then started to talk again , he wanted to simple talk with his heart instead of his head.

"Sunggyu I wanted to tell you this for such a long time so I just start."- He said and faced the older, never letting go of his hand.

"Go ahead honey~"- Sunggyu whispered and pecked him on the lips.

"We've been a couple for more than five years now and I simple can't get enough of you and I will never be feed up form you. You are my everything and I don't know if I could life without you and I hope you feel the same. My love for you is absolutely immortal and it will never fait, even though we are together for such a long time already I didn't tell you a few things about my love to you, can you still remember when I told you that I liked some 'Hareumie' in sixth grade? That was a lie, I never had eyes for someone besides you and I will certainly never have eyes for someone other that you. You are so special to me and I don't even want to image a day without you in my life, I wouldn't care if someone would take anything form me as long as I have you by my side. You are my other half, my pillar, my angle simple my everything."- Woohyun said and kissed Sunggyu lightly on the lips before he pulled Sunggyu up so the older was standing right before he kneed down which let the tears of the older roll down without a stop anymore.

"I gave you my love, my heart, my everything and now I want to give you my name as well. So Kim Sunggyu, you who stole my heart within minutes, will you accept me fully and be only mine from now and forever? Sunggyu will you marry me?"- Woohyun said and took the red velvet box out of his pocket and opened it to show the gold ring in it.

"Y-yes, yes ,yes I will! "- Sunggyu exclaimed happily and embraced his soon to be husband loving before they shared a passionate kiss.

With slightly shaking hands Woohyun put the beautiful gold ring on the slender finger of his now fiancè and he thought a ring never looked any better on a person. They kissed another few times and enjoyed the moment for a few moments before Sunggyu couldn't stop his curiosity anymore.

"Hyunnie d-do you still remember our promise?"- He asked slowly and looked at the others glowing eyes.

"Of course I would never forget something like this, I promised I would marry you, you only had to wait until I'm old enough and here I am with you in my arms and a ring on your finger. I couldn't be any happier~"

"I love you so much Nam Woohyun."

"I love you even more soon to be Nam Sunggyu."

This afternoon they told all their friends and family they would marry and they were smiling nonstop.

 

Even though you can't always keep all the promises you've made you can try and most of the time you won't regret keeping them.

 

 

 



 

Tadahhh the originally last chapter but I'm playing with the thought of writing another one~~

would you read it? or is there no interest?

Anyways sorry that it took me so long but I'm soo god damn busy with school that I didn't find time TT_TT The same goes for my other Woogyu story--> 'The difficulties of being in love with someone'

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/849037/the-difficulties-of-being-in-love-with-someone-infinite-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun

Check  it out if you haven't by now~( shamelessly promoting my own story xDD)
Oh and  the  song  lyrics I used are from self written Woohyuns song  'Beautiful'  but yeah you all knew that already don't you xDD
I hoped you  like  it  and leave me a comment on you thoughts if you like~~
Love you alllllllllll <3
(Word  count approx.  4000)