With you

Fox Wedding

 

 

 

Making new promises


 

 

Today was the day after their high-school graduation party and Woohyun was proud, he was so proud of Sunggyu, yesterday evening their principal announced during his long speech that Sunggyu had had the best score out of all students and Woohyun couldn't be any prouder.

When the principal called every student to get their final report he smiles the most by Sunggyu and gave him a extra honouring as well, Sunggyu was visibly touch and so was Woohyun. But Woohyun had always known that his friend was special, the moment he laid his eyes on him as a child, he simple knew the older was something he couldn't dare to lose.

So Woohyun was determined to surprise this favorite friend of all times with a little celebration, only the two of them; Woohyun was totally looking forward to it.

By now his planes were the following: he wanted to 'kidnap' the other in the middle of the night to take him to his own place, beforehand he wanted to decorate his room with paper streamer, balloons and all this kind of celebration decorations. He wanted to buy Sunggyu's favorite cake, which was a strawberry cheesecake with a chocolate cream extra topping and little strawberry pieces on top, he wanted to buy the strawberry sparkling wine girly drink Sunggyu loved so much and of course he wanted to cook Sunggyu's favorite dishes; all in all he wanted to do only things Sunggyu likes.

And even though he wasn't a friend of these chick-flick rubbish of movies he wanted to lend the one Sunggyu was dying to see. Woohyuns list had been a bit long but noting is to much for his 'little angle', he woke up early in the morning and grabbed his cell and wallet to do the shopping.

 

After about three hours he was finish with most of the shopping but on his way home he saw something Sunggyu would totally like, so he just needed to buy it for him. The old lady in the store was extremely nice but didn't stop asking if he bought his for his girlfriend and after the nth question he simple said 'yes' but it emerged to be the totally wrong decision since the old lady couldn't stop asking about his 'girlfriend', Woohyun answered every question of her but when he finally walked out of the store his face was deep red and he was lucky to get home; he totally go to much into raptures about Sunggyu and the old lady even wish him luck in getting his heart....what a lady.

 

On his way home Woohyun was deep in thought about his little surprise when his cell phone buzzed, signalizing that he got a text from someone.

 

From:  My Little angle

Hey Hunnie~~ What are ya' doing at the moment? Wanna meet for a coffee or so?

 

Woohyun looked at his phone and a smiled formed on his plump lips he wanted to write back immediately and ask for when and where until his brain started to work again, he couldn't meet the other now, he had tons of food in his bags, was red as a tomato, needed time to cook and he didn't lend the DvD from the video store.

 

TO:  My Little angle

Hi there my genius~ Did ya' celebrated with ya' parents yesterday after the party? Hope so!(> O<)・゚゚・。

Sry have to get some things settled, next time! promise!!  (´・ω・`)

 

With a sign he put his cell back into his pocket and walked along the passengers way, after a few seconds he got another text what most likely was Sunggyu's replay.

 

From: MY Little angle

Ohh k, If ya' need my help just buzz me, k? Talk 2 u l8er~

 

 

When Woohyun reached his home it was already 2 p.m what meant he had to get going if he wanted to fetch his friend around 9 p.m. The moment he walked through the door he started his preparation, fortunately he got finished on time and headed to his friend, what simply meant to walk to the next house. Sunggyu's room was on the first floor on the right side, he had a big window on his side and Woohyun had a great idea, in all these romantic- girl movies Sunggyu loved to watch the guys normally throw a little stone on the window of the girl they love so she would look out of the window to find their secret crush standing there with a guitar and singing a cheesy love song. Woohyun grabbed a small stone and throw it at the window but immediately regretted his actions since he forgot to take his guitar with him, maybe next time.

Sunggyu opened the window slightly confused who the hell throw a stone at his window but a smile made its way on his lips when he spotted Woohyun standing at his back yard.

 

"Hey there; I'm sorry I forgot my guitar to sing you a song but next time! Come down I want to celebrate!"

"Eh what?"- Sunggyu laugh and the silliness of his friend.

"Don't 'eh what' me, come down now~~~ I'm lonely without youuuu."- Woohyun whined and stretch his arms out.

"You're such a fool you know."

"Only for you~"

Moments later Sunggyu sneaked out from his house and walked over to Woohyun. Woohyun took his hand in his and dranged him over to his house making a 'shhh' sign with his index finger and whispered that his parents didn't know that he would come, so he should keep it low until they were in his room; Sunggyu nodded and they toe-tipped to his room, which was at the other end of the house. Right before they walked in his room, Woohyun let go of Sunggyu's hand and put his hands on the others eyes what made the older a bit perplex. 

"Uh Woohyun?"

"There's a surprise for you so you shouldn't see it immediately. Go on~"

"Okay?"- Sunggyu opened the door hesitantly and the moment the door was open Woohyun lifted his hands and whispered 'tadah~"

 

The normally bit messy room was all tided up and smelled like strawberry candles. The whole room was decorated with balloons in all kinds of colors and paper streamer and even a paper banner with the words' Gyu's the best' was hanging in the room. But Sunggyus eyes began to sparkle the most when he saw the table which was overloaded with tones of food, all his favorites he realized after a while and a big cake in the middle,which was also his favorite cake.

 

"Woahhhh Hyunnie what is that? Awesome, look at the food oh my gosh! I want to eat it all!"

"Hehe I'm relived you like it~"

"Yeah how could I not like it?! But for what reason?"

"Are you kidding me? We have to celebrate that you were the god damn top of our school! You're the best!"- Woohyun exclaimed in joy and hugged him with all his might.

"Uhh, T-thank y-you."

"You are welcome!! I even got that romance movie you wanted to watch so badly!"

 "You didn't, did you?! You hate such movies."- Sunggyu asked disbelieving but second later Woohyun came back with a DvD in his hands and it was indeed the one he wanted to watch for months.

"Yeah I do buuuttt this evening is alll for you~~~ Oh and I got strawberry sparkling wine~"- he said and stretched the other hand out in which he had a full bottle of the sweet sparkling drink.

"Oh my god you didn't!!"- Sunggyu exclaimed overjoyed and couldn't stop the urge to jump up and down.

"Oh yess I did!"- Woohyun grinned and leaded his friend to the sofa to sit down so he could put the DvD in the player.

"You know that I love you, right?"- Sunggyu said in the heat of the moment and his face turned into a nice shade of red after he realized what he had said.

"Hehe of course i do and I love you toooo~ So let's get started~"- Woohyun giggled back and took a seat next to his now tomato red friend, if Sunggyu only knew that he indeed loved him what would the older say, would he hate him? Would he think he is disgusting?

Woohyun prompt suppressed the thought and laid one arm around his friend who laid his head on his chest in return. Both were nervous Woohyun hoped Sunggyu wouldn't hear his rapidly beating heart while Sunggyu was nervous about the fact that his crush just said he loved him too, okay Sunggyu knew Woohyun didn't mean it that way but who cares, and he was nervous that he was nearly laying on top of him, smelling his nice perfume and touching his soft tanned skin. One thing is for sure, they didn't really concentrated on the movie.

 

Nonetheless they had fun, they ate most of the foods and they felt like they would exploit any minute, Woohyun even blushed when Sunggyu complemented his cooking skills. They talked a lot, played a few games and simply enjoyed the moment. After a while they were so exhausted that they let them fall on the king-size bed of Woohyun.

 

"Woohyun-ah?"

"Mhmm?"

"Thank you, it was lots of fun, it really was worth leaning the whole year long."- Sunggyu giggled lightly and grabbed the latters hand to squeeze it a bit.

"You are very welcome and you absolutely deserve it, I know it wasn't always easy for you."- Woohyun whispered gently and pulled him nearer to himself.

"Y-yeah.."- Mostly because of you, you idiot. - Sunggyu whispered back and nuzzled his face onto Woohyuns chest. Sunggyu was in an inner conflict should he ask him finally about the whole girlfriend-thing during high-school or not, even though he talked with Hoya and Dongwoo about this matter, he had never asked his Woohyun about it; he was to scared to hear the other telling him it was true and that he thought he found his soulmate or something like that in her. In the end Sunggyu was to much of a coward once again to ask him and just stayed like this, getting his head patted from the love of his life.

 

"Oh before I forget, I got you something."- Woohyun said happily and grabbed a little box from his nightstand to give it Sunggyu with sparkling eyes.

"T-thank y-you"- Sunggyu took it with trembling hands form Woohyun and opened it slowly. It was a little wooden box and in it was a pair of ear rings.

The ear rings were two silver Creoles with filigree gravings on it, just like Sunggyu liked it.

"I saw them on my way back home and thought you would like them."- Woohyun blabbered nervously.

"Yes I like them, they are beautiful, thank you."

"You are so welcome."

 

Soon after they fall asleep in the others embrace. The morning came much too soon for Sunggyus liking but it couldn't help, when he woke up his lips weren't even an inch form Woohyun's away and Woohyun had his arms around his waits. Sunggyu would have stayed like that forever but he got a text and slowly took his cell out of his pocket trying not to wake up his friend. He opened the text and sulked, it was from Dongwoo.

 

From: baby dino

Hey Gyuzizi would you like coming over for late breakfast today? Hoya made a god damn banquet and we wanted to talk about some things with you, oh and we want to see you again before my Hoaegi and I head to our vacation~~~kyakykayak I'm sooo exited! >x<

 

To: baby dino

What you're going on vacation? How long? Where?! Only you and Hoya?kkkkkk I know what you'll be doing kkkkkk

 

From: baby dino

Yeahh~~ only the two of us kkkkkk That's going to be fun (งˆ▽ˆ)ง

For the whole two months before colleague!! That's why we want to see you before we go!!

We'll spent most of the time in Busan, OMG I'm so nervous! He'll introduce me to his family OMG I'M DYING! (>O<)・゚゚・。
 

 

 

To: baby dino

k, I'm commin' over wait for me~ Btw can I take my hyunnie with me?

 

From: baby dino

Naww not this time cuz we want to talk about him x,D wouldn't be good if he's with ya' , ya' know

 

To: baby dino

k, see ya' in a while

 

Sunggyu sign and putted his cell phone back into his pocket as slowly as even possible to not wake up Woohyun, he slowly freed himself from the youngers iron grip around his waist and toe-tipped to the kitchen to make a coffee for Woohyun before he'll go to Dongwoo's place. When he finished cooking the hot liquid he toe-tipped back and was about to put the hot coffee along with a small note on the others nightstand as the latter woke up from his deep sleep.

"Good mornin'"- Woohyun groaned with a still sleep filled voice as he tried to rub the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning Woohyunnie~ I've made a cup of coffee for you."- Sunggyu smiled warmly and gave the younger male the still hot coffee.

"Mhmm thank you, you're the best~ Were you about to go?"

"Y-yeah, Dongwoo texted me I should come over because he and Hoya will be away for two months."- Sunggyu explained and Woohyun nodded in acknowledgment.

"Oh okay, tell them 'hi' from me."- The younger pouted slightly, he always had the feeling that Hoya wanted to punch him, he don't know why either.

"I will and thank you for yesterday it was great fun!"- Sunggyu said and hugged the other.

"Yup it was, see you later okay?~"- Woohyun grinned lazily but his smile grew wider when he say the new earrings in Sunggyus ears.

 

 

They bid goodbye and Sunggyu made his way to Dongwoo's house, on his way there he became nervous, he didn't know what the two wanted to talk about Woohyun with him but he had a premonition. When he reached his home he pushed the doorbell twice and was greeted by a overly happy Dongwoo who forced him inside and to take a seat at the full loaded table. Hoya indeed cooked a whole banquet, to be honest Sunggyu didn't know that the Busan boy can cook, now he was teach otherwise.

 

Hoya walked out of the kitchen to greet their visitor and still had a pink apron around his waist and Sunggyu had to admit he looked kinda cute with it. Minutes later he joined them on the table, without the apron, and they had a lovely breakfast. The food tasted good but nothing tasted as good as Woohyuns' cooking at least for Sunggyu, they talked about their vacations plans and how nervous the two were since Hoya's parents were a bit strict but the younger was sure they would love Dongwoo as much as he does, nobody can resist Dongwoo's charm after all. After some time they came to the actually topic they wanted to talk about with Sunggyu which was Woohyun.

 

"Sunggyu-hyung you have to answer truthfully okay?"- Dongwoo started and Hoya completed his sentence with the question they wanted to ask for a while now.

"Have you told Woohuyn about your feelings for him already?"

"N-no not r-really...I w-was to scared to be rejected and to d-distroy our friendship.."- Sunggyu mumbled and played with his fingers all the while, Hoya had to sign by his answer that wasn't what he wanted to hear.

"Okay..than have you finally asked him about that girlfriend thing back in high-school?"- Hoya continued and hoped is friend did so.

"No...I was about to b-but I didn't..."- Sunggyu answered visually uncomfortable.

"Godddd hyung! Please just ask him! Nothing will change if you keep suppressing everything related to Woohyun and his maybe lovelife; I know that you're scared but what is if he likes you back? You won't know if you don't ask him!"- Hoya groaned in frustration and massaged his temples.

"What if he don't Hoya! What should I do then?! I can't live without him!"- Sunggyu nearly yelled and tears began to form in his eyes, what concerned Dongwoo but Dongwoo had promised Hoya beforehand he would let him talk with Sunggyu without him stopping him and Dongwoo always keep the promises he made especially the ones with his boyfriend.

"Okay Sunggyu quite honest I never wanted to tell that somebody because it's in the past and it really hurt me back then, no it killed me but let me tell you something. You know that Dongwoo and I are a couple for around one and a half years right?"

"Yeah I know and still as much as love as on day one."

"Yes but he rejected me when I confessed my love to him."- Hoya slowly explained with a hurt expression on his face while Dongwoo grabbed his hand and to say Sunggyu was shocked was an understatement.

"He did what?!"

"He did and it broke my heart back then but I fight and didn't give up on my love for him because I simple knew it would be the right decision and in the end he was the one coming to me in the middle of the night saying he was sorry and that he was just scared and that the whole situation was too much for him to take in at this particular moment. What I want to say with this is, I was so scared to tell the him about my feelings for him since he was a good friend of mine too but I did it and it didn't go well at first but I was resistant. And even though the beginning was hard if I had the chance to turn the time back to the point we were only friends I would do the exactly same thing again and I will never regret my actions."

When Hoya was finish his eyes were slightly wet and Dongwoo was whispering his apologizes in the others ears, Hoya's story made Sunggyu think, he deeply thought about everything but he knew that he isn't as tough as Hoya, he wasn't strong, he wasn't resistant, he wasn't a fighter Sunggyu knew he would break the moment the younger would reject him.

"But Hoya...what if..if he won't come after me...I.I don't know what I should d-do then..he is my everything...I..I never had f-friends w-when I was a child and I was always lonely a-and then he came ...Hoya he showed me the light, I never felt lonely anymore. Damn he even showed me what love is, I-i wouldn't be the person I'm today without him, do you understand that?!"- Sunggyu was already crying at the end of his sentence and it looked like he wouldn't stop for a while.

Dongwoo immediately speeded to Sunggyus side and embraced him while Hoya took one of Sunggyu's hands in his because he wasn't finish now  he was determined to let the other understand that it's time to face reality and that everything would work out when he just try.

"I know I see it in the way you look at Woohyun, you really love him and that's why I'm telling you this, Sunggyu you have to be a man only this one time okay? I'm sure he didn't date any of those girls and I'm sure your friendship won't fall apart when you tell him about your feelings for him. And you know what if I would be wrong, what I don't think, you can hit me, you can do what ever you would like with me but if I'm right then you'll have to treat Dongwoo and me for dinner is that a deal or is that a deal?"- Hoya suggested and stretched his hand to Sunggyu, Sunggyu wiped the tears from his cheek and shake the hand of his friend.

Sunggyu stayed a bit longer together with his two friends and on the way out Dongwoo apologized for the bit rough behavior of his boyfriend but it had to be said and he trusted Hoya and he was sure that he made his friend over think the whole situation.

 

On his way home Sunggyu indeed thought about it and he did a lot, Hoya was right; he had to be a man he had to confront Woohyun because the lucky day in which Woohyun would walk in his house being all happy and propose to him would most likely not come. And finally Sunggyu realized it too he had to do something he can't wait until the other would fall in love with him out of the blue, No it was time to ask the questions he was determined to know the answer and it was time to tell the other about his love for him.

Moreover he promised it Hoya in a silent moment, when Dongwoo was in the kitchen to make some tea, he promised him that he'll ask Woohyun in the next days and would either face him and Dongwoo after their vacation with a smile on his lips and a boyfriend next to him or he would break Hoya's nose.

 

Sunggyu finally made a decision he would start the fight for his love.

 

 

 

 



 

 

Hi there my lovely readers~~

Finally the second chapter is published~ I hope you liked it >x<

Slowly but surely they make a bit on an process kkk

What will happen next? What is the truth about the girlfriend thing back in high-school?

Stay tuned to get the answers~

btw You are all awesome for reading this, leaving comments, subscribing or even upvoting! THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!!

(Word count approx. 3500)