Now and Forever

Fox Wedding

 

 

 

Finally Keeping the Once Made Promise


 

 

In the following months their love only grow stronger, if that was even possible. They started to organize their wedding only weeks after Woohyun had proposed to Sunggyu and Sunggyu was still so happy. He always wished to marry his friend someday, he really did and now he was standing next to the love of his life with a beautiful ring made of the finest gold.

 

Since Sunggyu was small he thought about how he wanted to have his wedding, simply the thoughts of a little girl who was despite to marry like a princess and Sunggyu surely wanted to marry at least as great as a princess would. He always imagined his own wedding to be the most beautiful and most touching one. He wanted it to be the day of his life, to be perfect, to be unforgettable.

Good thing was that he wasn't alone with his thoughts, his fiancè was at least as much into the whole wedding matter than he was. Sunggyu just knew from the very beginning that he and Woohyun were a match made in heaven and this certainly didn't change over the last few months they only loved each other even more.

The summer passed quite fast but the two weren't sitting at home and doing nothing besides their routine no, they were busy planning everything from the guest list to the cathedral, since Sunggyu wanted to marry in one so badly.

To find a cathedral in which they would be married was a nearly impossible task but Nam Woohyun wouldn't be Nam Woohyun if he wouldn't do everything in his powers to fulfill the wished and dreams of his one and only. And since Woohyun was such a persistent and stubborn person he eventually managed it to find some cathedral in which someone was willing to marry them even though they weren't a normal engaged couple.

Therefore one of the difficult parts at all was done and Woohyun was so relieved, he would had never forgave himself if he hadn't been able to find a place; Sunggyu wanted everything to be perfect and so should it be.

And on top of it Woohyun was able to book their wedding their on the 4th of October; it couldn't be any better. Around the end of July they had a appointment in one of the best bakeries in Seoul which was on top of it famous for it's high-class wedding cakes.

Woohyun can't remember any other day in which he had eaten so much cake; they had a total of seven cakes in the end and were at a lose of words because they tasted all so delicious but you can't simply put seven types of cake on your buffet right? In the end they tried them all again and did their final decision based on the favorite flavor of Sunggyu and a little round of 'Stone, Scissors, Paper'. They eventually chose the strawberry white chocolate cake as the base of the cake and for the second layer of their cake they went with black and white chocolate mouse and the last layer was going to be a white chocolate mouse with pieces of the chocolate along with a bit of nougat in it for a bit of a nutty taste. They also went for sponge cake as the main part of the cake since it was going to be a sandwich cake. For the decoration on top of the cake and on the sides they went along their self chosen motto white the color code of red and white. The coating of the cake should be snow-white with big blood red roses on top with a lot of ornament on the side as well as white beads in various forms on the side. And of course the most important point in the whole decoration was the groom and bride figures mad of white chocolate on top of the beautiful cake. After hours of trying cakes and thinking about designs they finally were happy with the look of their cake even though it was still only on the paper and they had to wait another few months before they would be able to see it in form of a real cake.

Since their color code for the whole decoration was red and white they also ordered red and white flower arrangements by a really talented florist. Sunggyu wanted mostly roses and Woohyun liked lilys so the florist made some offers and showed them a few examples how the arrangements could look at the end and they talked and changes things so long till Sunggyu was pleased with everything-- he wanted it to be perfect, so everything must look great, he only has this one chance to celebrate a royal like wedding since he's not planning to marry ever again.

The reason why he wanted arrangements of red and white roses was fairly easy, he knew one or two things about the so called language of flowers and this exact arrangement of flowers had the meaning of an immortal and totally true love and that's exactly how they feel and how they want it.

One of the more difficult tasks was to find a good caterer with a nice chef, they decided beforehand to make a buffet instead of a normal four to five course menu since they were planning to invite a lot of people; they had pretty big families and a lot of friends.

But they even found a great caterer with a chef who cooked dishes you want to cry after the fist bite because it simply taste like heaven.

They even had the most beautiful invitation card Woohyun had ever seen, now he knew why Sunggyu was away for nearly the whole day. In the end they had a guest list of around 100 persons and Sunggyu took his time to write the name of the invited person on each and every card by hand; he could have printed on the card it self or simply without name like any other does it but Sunggyu wanted it to be something special so everyone understand how happy and lucky he was to get married to the love of his life.

By now only one month was left before the big day and every thing was organized and well prepared, the only thing which was still to be chosen were the outfits for themselves and for their best mans. In case of Sunggyu they were Hoya and Dongwoo and Woohyun chose his older brother Boohyun and his long time friend Kibum to by his best mans.

So today all six of them would meet infornt of one of the biggest wedding fashion store in Seoul to firstly chose the outfits for the best mans together before they would search for an outfit for themselves and Sunggyu was surely excited.

*************_______________________***********************___________________************

 

Raws of sunshine found their way through the little openings of the still closed curtains to lighten up the dark bed room in which Sunggyu and Woohyun were still sleeping. The first bit of sunshine shined exactly on Sunggyu's face and normally he wouldn't had a problem with that, he wouldn't even notice the sun not even if the curtains are fully open. He would just nuzzled deeper into Woohyuns neck and sleep peacefully but today he noticed immediately, today wasn't any day, no today was an important day.

Sunggyu blinks twice and slowly tried to blink away the tiredness to have a better vision, only moments later he was seeing clearly and was facing a deeply sleeping Woohyun who had his arms still around him, keeping him save nearly on top of his own chest. But it's nothing new, Sunggyu always sleeps on the chest of his slightly younger soon to be husband.

Sunggyu smiled softly as he the cheek of Woohyun in a loving manner before he tilted his head to place a light kiss on the others lips and since he was a light sleeper he was woken up by it.

"Mhmmm good monin' angel~"- Woohyun yawned cutely and rubbed his eyes before he stole a small kiss from the smiling man who was still lying on top of him.

"Good morning honey, did you sleep well? Was I heavy?"- Sunggyu asked and shifted to the right but was stopped by the arms around him which brought him back to his original position.

"Yes I did and you are nowhere near heavy~ I love you my little angel."- Woohyun smiled loving while he the older's hair affectionately.

"I love you too~"- Sunggyu whispered with at least as much love in his voice as the latter and kissed him once again before he stood up to get some clothes.

 

They got ready within half an hour and had a lovely breakfast before they headed out to the store they would be meeting the other four. When they arrived they already saw the others talking to each other and having a great time telling some stories. Woohyun and Sunggyu approached them, holding hands and smiling warmly.

"Hey guys! Glad to see you, it's been something already."- Woohyun grinned.

"Kyahhhh helloooo! How is my most beautiful couple today?"- Dongwoo exclaimed as he hugged them both with his usual goofy smile.

"Great to see you too, Dongwoo"- Sunggyu giggled and let go of Woohyuns had to embrace his friend fully.

"Yah! Nam stop pouting! You'll get your hamster back in a second."- Hoya scoffed from the side.

They had a small chat and eventually entered the store after Kibum asked if it wouldn't be a better idea to actually enter the store instead of only looking through the windows.

The store was enormous with a total of four stages for everything you would need for your weeding clothing, whether it's a suite or the traditional 'blue thing' the bride needed. So of course they needed quite some time to look at all the suites and stuff they had and every one randomly grabbed  a few things they liked and in the end they put all thinks on a big table to have a look if something would match all their taste. Obviously the two with the most difficulties to please were Kibum and Sunggyu, the simplest Boohyun since the oldest of the group is okay with everything as long as Sunggyu was happy with it.

"Sunggyu how about we go with something with a lot of pattern on it?"- Fashionista Kibim alias Key suggested while he held up a yellow and a purple suite with a lot of pattern on it.

"Uhm....can I say what I think?"- Sunggyu asked slowly and Key nodded.

"They are ugly as , no Key never not in a million years just no, besides the fact that they are ugly as hell they don't even match the color code of red and white it would kind of crash the whole picture, do you have another one in store?"

"Okay you are right, you win. How about a simpler one we could wear a red tie so we would match the colors."

"That's much better! Boohyun what do you have?"

"I think it's a elegant suite which is simple but still looks good what do you think?"- Boohyun asked and raised a black neat suite and Sunggyu was visibly pleased by it.

They had a long talk but in the end they decided to take one of the suites which Boohyun had chosen, Sunggyu seared for the right red for the ties and found it, the shoes would going to be elegant and simple just as the suite itself; Sunggyu was fully pleased with their selection of clothes for their best mans and they like it at least as much as  Sunggyu.

But it took Woohyun and especially Sunggyu a lot longer until he found the suite he wanted them to wear. But they did found the absolute perfect outfit so Sunggyu, Sunggyu will be wearing a suite in completely white but the clue was the jacket which was made of the finest white lace and slightly transparent while Woohyun would be wearing the exact same only his jacket will be black instead of white.

 

After their successful shopping tour they had a lovely late dinner at one of Woohyun's favorite restaurants.

******__________________************************_________________________************************______

 

 

The next few weeks passed in no time and now was the moment which Woohyun didn't want to come at all, it's an old tradition for the man to have to be separate from his wife three days before the wedding and today was the day Sunggyu would go to his parents house again therefore Woohyun wouldn't be able to see him for three straight days until he finally can see him again infront of the altar.

 

"Gyu can't you stay hereeeee?"- Woohyun whined and refused to lose the grip around his finacè's waist.

"Nawww Hyunnie it's only be for three days okay? You'll see me in the church, it will be even better because than you will may find me a bit more good-looking since you wasn't able to see me the precious days."

"Whattttt are you sayinggggg!  You are the most beautiful, good-looking, perfect, pretty person I knowwwww; I will forever admire your beautiful smooth milky white skin and your cherry oh so  kissable lips, so please don't do this to meeeeee."

"Come on honey you're not five anymore I can leave you along for three days, right? I'll be back and we will have the best day of our lifes okay? It's going to be wonderful so be a good nearly husband and let me stay at my parents."

"But I wasn't apart from you ever for such a long time."

"Aish you little drama queen, gimme a kiss and keep quiet or I will not marry you Nam Woohyun."

"Okay I'm sorry, don't ever say that again! I will kidnap you and marry you in a dark comer of some pub if I had to, I don't care. I love you so much you know."

"I know but I love you even more my prince charming but it wouldn't be sooo cool to marry in some corner of a pub."- Sunggyu laughed and gave him a last kiss before he made his way to the front door where is mother was already waiting for him, Woohyun followed him with a bag of Sunggyu in his hands. He bowed politely to Mrs Kim and hugged Sunggyu one last time, whispering in his hear " See you in church my beautiful soon to be wife~", what made Sunggyu blush deeply before he hit his chest lightly and whispering back " Hey I-i'm not a wife...I'm a man!"- "I know you dummy but still you are my beautiful wife"- "Aish what ever..."

 

"That's going to be long three days...I already miss him."-Woohyun sighed loud and walked back into their apartment.

 

*******************___________________________________*****************************_______

 

 

Today was the last day of Sunggyu being an unmarried young man and Sunggyu had a plan noting bad just a change. He had the idea while he talked with Dongwoo and since it was his and Dongwoos idea he was heading to the said male to go to a special place to surprise Woohyun.

As Sunggyu reached Dongwoo and Hoya's house he was met by the goofy smiling Dongwoo who was already waiting for his friend, they talked a bit  before they drove to the desired destination

***

Sunggyu. was sitting on the chair still the color samples on his lap and was looking up to Dongwoo who was grinning from one ear to the other.

"Woo do you think it will suit me?`Will Hyunnie like it?"- Sunggyu asked unsure as he stared at the color he had chosen.

"Oh no he will not like it ne will love it! I'm sure and you will be looking perfect!"- Dongwoo explained totally excited and just as he wanted to jump because of his excitement the young hairdresser came back with a pot of the mixed color.

"Okay sir, I'll be putting the color on your hair now and after about an hour we can see the result okay?"

"Okay. Goodbye my light brown hair."

"Yah! I's going to be awesome ! Dark red is totally your color! You'll be looking gorgeous I promise!!"- Dongwoo exclaimed happily and the hairdresser had to smile by the cheery atmosphere of the young man.

Nearly an hour later it was done, Sunggyu didn*t have the light brown hair he had Woohyun met  anymore no now he had dark red with a hint of really dark purple hair and it suits him just perfectly.

"I think he will like it."- Sunggyu sing-songed happily as he couldn't stop fiddeling in his hair and looking at his face every time it was reflected form a shine surface.

 

The time fluw by and the next day was here which means it was finally October, 4. Woohyun was so nervous and excited he coudn't sleep properly he woke up around 5 am and simply couldn't fall asleep anymore so he was just wandering in the apartment to kill some time. It was so strange and uncomfortable to  wake up in the morning in an empty bed and Woohyun absolutely never want Sunggyu to ever leave him. It has been only three days the older was away but it felt like three weeks for Woohyun.

After some time ,which was actually around four hours, Key and Boohyun knocked on his door, most likely to fetch him to get to the hairdresser's place.

Woohyun nearly run to the door as he heard loud knocks and smiled from one ear to another as he saw his friend and his brother.

 

"Good mornin' Namu are you by any chance since like five am awake?"- Key asked with one eybrow risen.

"Uhm yes, how do you know?"

"Cause you look like ....We have to put a lot make-up on your face. You have to look absolutely stunning today! Sunggyu will not take you if you look like a gyu who hadn't sleep for like three days in a row."-- Key nagged and Boohyun nodded from time to time slightly giggling by the bickering of Key.

"He's kinda right Baby Hyun but will go to the hairdresser now and he will make you look good with styling your hair and putting some make-up on your sleepy face. Were you that nervous?"- Booyhun encouraged him and Woohyuns pout slowly disappear.

"I'm still that nervous! He will not ditch me in front of the altar will he?"- Woohyun asked a bit frightened , he wouldn't know what to do if the love of his live wouldn't say 'yes'.

"Man Namu what the hell are ya' talking? He waited so many years so of course he will say yes. C'mon let's go!"- Key said and grabbed the things they needed before they headed to the hairdresser.

After around two hours Woohyun's look was nearly completed he only needed to put on his suite and get the ring box. This time Woohyun selected the rings together with his Sunggyu therefore he couldn't wait to see the beautiful ring on his finger.

As Woohyun was finished dressed, styled and had everything with him they drove to the church and Woohyun as nearly shaking because he was so nervous.

Only one hour was left until he would wait by the altar for his man to come accompanied by his own father and Woohyun got ever more nervous by the tought that Sunggyu's father would firstly bring Sunggyu to him, What if he change his mind and isn't okay with the wedding after all?

"Hyun stop being so super nervous and nearly anxious, Mr Kim likes you a lot as well as Sunggyu's mum so need to be that worried you are even worser that I was on my wedding."- Boohyun chuckled and hugged his brother lazily.

"But hyungggg you didn't marry a boy if you know what I mean."

"It doesn't matter if nobody is against it it's okay."

"Yeah that's the thing I'm worried someone will say something..."

"Don't think so little Rockefeller if someone get the idea of doing such a thing we will grab him and give him a piece of our mind alright? You know how scary Howon can be right?"- Boohyun laught and Woohyun began to relax, later he talked with a few people and with the priest before he hugged everyone and walked with them into the church which was by now filled with people. Only Sunggyu, Hoya and Dongwoo were stil missing but right as Booyhun and Key took their place next to the uttterly nervous Woohyun Hoya and Dongwoo walked to the altar.

"YaDong! Is Sunggyu alright?"- Woohyun asked them the moment they came near him.

"Of course he is we took good care of him, you'll be impressed by his beauty!"- Dongwoo grised and hugged Woohyun tight before he pulled Hoya to his side to the left side of the altar.

Woohyun stand there facing the altar and the priest came only seconds afterwards with a gold book in his hands.

"Are you alright Mr Nam?"

"Yes everything is fine I ...I just want to see him now."- Woohyun explained blushing, the priest started to smile sincerely and mouthed 'in a second' and not one second later the chor began to sing and the music started which meant Sunggyu finally entered the church and would be walking down the aisle with his father.

Woohyun slowly tured around to finally see Sunggyu and Woohyun was nearly shocked, he had never seen someone looking so much like an angle which had fallen straight to earth than what Sunggyu looked. Out of mechanism Woohyun lifted his hands and placed them on his mouth whispering 'oh my God' totally flabbergasted by the unbelievable beauty of his soon to be husband. 

Sunggyu slowly walked down the aisle with his father holding his one hand and in the other a beautiful bouquet white red and white roses and a few white lilys. Woohyun was so overwhelmed by the whole scene that he would like to simple run to Sunggyu and kiss the day light out of him but it wouldn't be the best idea thought Woohyun. Sunggyu and his father walked so painfully slow and Woohyun began to get impatient he wanted to kiss his Sunggyu now and ne simple needed to tell him how wonderful he looked, how much he loved his red hair, how much he missed him, how much he loved him.

And then finally the two reach Woohyun( but Woohyun walked a few meter to them so it wouldn't take so long) und Sunggyu's father kissed his sons cheek loving before he faced Woohyun.

"Nam Woohyun, I entrust my one and only son to you. Will you honor him now and forever, if not you will regret it."- Sunggyu's father nearly threat.

"I will I will! And if I do something what will hurt your son I will gladely accept my punishment."- Woohyun assured and Mr. Kim was pleased by his answer and let go of Sunggyu's hand and gave it to Woohyun.

"I'm count on you, make my boy happy."

"I will sir, thank you."

Wooyhun took Sunggyus hand overjoyed and interlocked their fingers, whispering his complements to Sunggyu while they were walked up to the altar before he let go he stole a kiss form Sunggyu and then faced the priest who started the wedding service.

 

"Nam Woohyun and Kim Sunggyu have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourself to each other in the marriage?"

"Will you honor each other as man and wife for the rest of your lives?"

"Will you accept children loving from God, and bring them up according the law of Christ and his church?"

"Yes I will."- Woohyun grinned and looked another time to Sunggyu who was smiling brightly.

"Yes I will."- Sunggyu answered too and squeezed Woohyuns hand which he didn't let go ever since the younger had interlocked their fingers.

 

"Since it's your intention to enter into marriage join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church."

Woohyun had to giggle by his request since the two were already holding hands but he took Sunggyus hand with both of his bands now.

"I, Nam Woohyun, will take you, Kim Sunggyu, to my wife. I promise you to be true to you in good time and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. You are the most important person in my life and without you I wouldn't be able to live the life of mine. You are my second half and without you I obviously wouldn't be complete. I promise you to for ever love you and even if the death do us apart you will forever have my heart with you. Now and forever only yours."- Woohyun said and kissed Sunggyu's hand lightly who was silently crying by now. Woohyun his cheek and whiped the tears away and than Sunggyu began.

"I, Kim Sunggyu, will take you, Nam Woohyun, to my husband. I promise you to be true to you in good time and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. You are the love of my life, Ive never loved anyone besides you and it will never change, you had my heart the moment you entered my life and you will ever have it. My love to you is immortal and I'll promise you to never leave your side. If I have problems or a hard time you always have a open ear and a open heart for me and I thank you so much for it, I wouldn't never be able to live in this restless world without you my shimmer of hope and security. I'll be yours for now and forever."- Sunggyu nearly whispered with wavy voice and by the end of his sentence Woohyun couldn't held his tears in.

"What God has joined, men must not dived."- The priest confirmed and Dongwoo brought a small white cushion with two gold rings on it.Woohyun took the one for Sunggyu with trembling fingers and put it on his ring finger.

"Kim Sunggyu, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

"Nam Woohyun, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."- Sunggyu said and placed the beautiful ring on his now husbands finger with still teary eyes. They look into each others face and seared a quick kiss before they look to the priest.

"You may kiss now."

They kissed each other with all the love they were feeling and to say it was overwhelming was nearly an understatement. After they pulled apart they faced the people in the church and loud clapping was heard form everyone. They look at each others face before they interlocked their fingers and walked out of the church.

The moment the doors were opened a few white doves were flying around and rice was thrown by everyone.

It was a beautiful day the sun was shining and the birds were singing their love songs and just as Sunggyu leaned in to steal another kiss from his husband he felt a drop water hitting his face, he looked up the beautiful blue sky and suddenly it started to rain.

"Honey it's a fox wedding."- Sunggyu whispered happy and was at the edge of tears.

"I know, even the spirits are in the mood to marry."-Woohyun giggled and pulled Sunggyu for a long sweet kiss before he carried him bridal-style to the car which was decorated with 'Just married' signs and tons of flowers.

"I love you thank you for everything."- Sunggyu said loving and kissed him again lightly before he continued "Today is the best day in my life thanks to you."

"I love you so much I have to thank you for accepting me and yes it is the most beautiful day out of all, but it's going to even be better let's have fun with all of our friends."- He said looking to Sunggyu with a love filled gaze before he placed him in the car and drove with him and all the others to the restaurant in which they would spent the rest of the day, celebrating their marriage; on the way there Sunggyu stared and played with his ring never wanting to ever take it off ever again.

 

 

 

 



Hehe I'm back with the next chapter!! Yeah I'm so sorry for not updating in the last few nearly weeks but I was seriously so busy with school that I didn't find the time to write >x<
Sooo this time I wrote a wedding ceremony for the first time ever and I hope you'll like it! As you maybe noticed I used the usual catholic vow therefore I didn't change the wife part I hope you don't mind but I couldn't really imagine a catholic priest would ever change the things he says xD
Anyway I think it's not bad kkkk
Maybe you could figure out which suites I tried to hint they are wearing.
If not heres the answer~ Of course the Last Romeo once since they are god damn awesome!
I hope you like it!!
(Word count approx. 4900 longest chapter till now)
Woohyun:
 
:

 

 

Sunggyu:

 

 

Sunggyu's hair color: