Finding Happiness (Extra Chapter)

Fox Wedding

 

 

 

Promise Me to Stay by My Side


 

 

"Teacher Lee~Where are you?"- Hoya snickered as he was walking around in the kindergarten in which Dongwoo had been a teacher for around six years now.

He had told his lovely Dongwoo beforehand he would fetch him from the kindergarten but as Hoya reached the kindergarten Dongwoo wasn't waiting outside for him as usual, so Hoya decided to look for him. Hoya knew the building by heart so he didn't has troubles finding the teacher's room but unexpectedly none of the teachers or even the principle were in it. Hoya sighed slightly, pushed his fingers trough his smooth raven black hair and turned around on his heels walking down the floor to get to the playroom Dongwoo was normally teaching or simply playing with his beloved pre-schoolers.

Dongwoo was always totally into children so it didn't really surprise Hoya as he told him that his dream was to become a teacher in a kindergarten so he could look after little kids and could teach them so they would have a easier time in school. Hoya thought it was adorable how Dongwoo loved children and then again he had such a bad coincidence since Dongwoo fell in love with him and not a pretty woman who had given him wonderful children.

But one look at the gold ring on his finger was enough to bring a smile on his face again instead of a guilty expression although he had his inner conflicts he would never be able to let his Dongwoo go and since he could had never imagine his life without his cheerful partner he ask for his hand.

Each and every time Hoya thought about his attempt to propose in a cheesy way he had to giggle to himself , sometimes he is just so happy that Dongwoo even accepted his feelings and replied his question with a quiet 'yes' between sobs; Hoya still feels a bit bad about the fact that Dongwoo had cried during his little speech but his words were directly from his heart for the person he loved the most on this big blue planet.

 

Flashback

 

It was a normal Saturday at least Dongwoo thought so, Hoya had his plans for the day but of course he didn't tell the older about them.

The day started just as any other day since the two moved in together; Hoya woke up a bit earlier than Dongwoo and spent a few minutes to adore the sleeping man in his arms, brushing a few of his dyed hair out of his face to have a better look at his flawless face. Hoya could spent hours just looking at Dongwoo but he could spent even more hours kissing the perfect rosy lips of his Dongwoo. He shook him lightly and caressed his cheek but since Dongwoo was such a heavy sleeper you could even draw pictures with some eyeliner on his face and he wouldn't notice you at all, Hoya shook him a bit stronger but still nothing. But Hoya knew a trick to wake up his one and only; it didn't matter how deep the other was sleeping one little kiss and he would wake up slowly but surely and so did Hoya gave one light kiss after another until Dongwoo woke up with a sleepy smile hanging on his lips.

"Good morning did you sleep well my sweetie?"- Hoya asked sweetly and brushed another strand of hair out of Dongwoos sleep filled face.

"I had a great dream~ Good morning toooo Hoaegi~"- Dongwoo whispered with a still tired sounding voice and nuzzled his face into his lovers neck, he stayed there for a few minutes, enjoying the warmth before he pulled back to give Hoya his daily morning kiss.

"What did you dream about? Can you still remember?"

"Only parts of it but I wish I could remember it fully~"

"Was it that great?"

"Yeah kind of."

"What was it about?"- Hoya asked filled with curiosity while the hair of the sightly older male.

"Us getting married~"- Dongwoo sing-songed happily and closed the gap between their lips once again.

What a coincidence-  Was the only thing Hoya thought at that moment, after all today he wanted to ask the love of his life to finally marry him.

They stayed in bed for another while before they got up for a big breakfast, Hoya loved it to cook for Dongwoo since the latter always had this charming smile on his face while eating the food he had made. They eat the breakfast and talked about every topic which came into their mind whether it was about work or some drama starring Lee Jungsuk which Dongwoo watched yesterday evening.

They spent the day watching movies underneath a blanket pressed against each other or Dongwoo was sitting on Hoya's lap, either of this was the case.

They enjoyed day like this, watching movies, talking, eating delicious food and simply enjoy the others presents. It was already afternoon as Dongwoo's cell phone rang, he made his way to his cell phone which meant he had to leave the spot underneath the warm blanket and was a bit pissed at whoever was calling. He had a look at the ID and saw that Sunggyu was calling so he pushed the green bottom and waited for Sunggyu to said something.

"Hi Dongwoo sorry to disturb your lovely-dovely time with your precious Hoya but would you like coming over because my cousin is here with her baby and I know who much you love babys."

"Really? Oh my God who cute~ A girl or a baby boy?"- Dongwoo asked exited and Hoya had to chuckle by the cute reaction.

"Yup really I wouldn't call if not, anyway she's a girl and her name is Hyemin, she's only a few weeks old."

"What a beautiful name, I come over! I want to see the little baby girl too~ Is she the daughter of your cousin Hyomin?"

"Yup it's her child~."

"Give me half an hour, okay?"

"Okay see you then~"

Dongwoo ended the call with a big smile on his face and walked to his and Hoya's shared bed room to get the stuffed animal he had bought just in case if someone of his friends or a mother of his kindergarten group gets a child.

He took the brown bunny from the shelf and walked back to the living room in which Hoya was still sitting.

"Who was it?"- Hoya asked confused even though he knew exactly who it was and what the person asked for.

"Gyuzizi~ Hyomin is here with her baby~ Isn't that great?"

"Uhm yeah really, who's Hoymin again?"- Hoya asked but this time he was really confused he can't remember to had ever heard the name, in the end Dongwoo explain everything and Hoya indeed had seen her before. Dongwoo was trying hard to pensuate his boyfriend to joining him to visit the baby but unfortunately Hoya had to work because his boss had called him in the middle of their talk. Dongwoo whined a bit but understood that Hoya had to work so he kissed and made his way out of their home to go to Sunggyu and Woohyun's.

 

As Hoya was 100 percent sure Dongwoo left he sent Sunggyu and Woohyun a quick 'Thank you for helping me' text before he got all the stuff he needed to make their apartment into a scene of some cheesy drama his boyfriend loved to watch.

He placed white and red candles, which smelled like roses and vanilla, at some corners of the room and a few of them on the big dinning table they had. On the table itself were a bunch of red roses and everywhere else were petals of red roses.

Hoya decorated everything with lovely details such as pictures of them or little stuffed animals since Dongwoo loved them. After he was finish with the decoration he went to the kitchen to check the time and to start cooking a few of his boyfriend's most loved dishes.

Hoya was busy cooking and was nearly finish as he received a text from Sunggyu saying that Dongwoo would come home in no time, Hoya took one shaky breath before he placed all the food he had made on the table, as the minutes passed he got more nervous and then he heard a car pulling in , he stud up fastly and turned out the lights so the room was only illuminated by the light of the candles he had placed in the whole living room.

Only seconds later Dongwoo entered he living room and was confused but visibly touched.

"H-howon? Where are you?"- He asked slowly and walked into the room which smelled sweetly but the more he walked in the direction of the kitchen the more it smelled like Italian dishes, he looked everywhere and his eyes lid up by the things he saw, all the pictures of them, he couldn't even remember taking them all.

"Howon?"

"Buh~"- Hoya whispered behind him and pulled the slightly shocked Dongwoo in an embrace.

"Gosh you scared me!"

"Sorry."

"What is that all?"

"Don't you like it?"

"Oh no don't misunderstand me! It's wonderful! I love it! But why?"

"Just because, so you don't forget how much I love you~"- He said sweetly and kissed Dongwoo with all the love he was feeling for the other and it was certainly a lot.

They had a wonderful evening and Dongwoo was still so surprised by the whole thing Hoya had pulled off for him he was smiling without a stop, totally touched by his boyfriend. In the end the two were sitting underneath the blanket once again, Hoya embracing Dongwoo and the later was enjoying the warmth.

It was quiet non of them uttered a word but no words were needed for them to feel the others love but at some point Hoya still wanted to express something special.

"Sweetie?"- Hoya said to get the attention of the man restin in his arms and the called man immediately tilted his head so he could see his face properly while talking.

"Mhmm?"

"If you promise me something you would keep the promise, right?"

"Of course, I'll keep all my promises I made with you!"

"Dongwoo can you promise me to forever stay by my side?"

"I promise, I will never not in a million years ever leave your side. I would leave my heart by you anyway."

"I love you so much, do never forget that okay?"

"I love you too, you can barely imagine how much~"- Dongwoo whispered right before he leaned in to steal a kiss only moments after Hoya stud up and Dongwoo was slightly confused why.

Hoya caressed his cheek loving a kissed his forehead carefully right before he placed another kiss on his lips. He brushed Dongwoo's hair out of his face and slowly kneed down and Dongwoo was seriously asking himself what on earth Hoya was doing but he didn't want to ruin the moment since Hoya had this determined look in his eyes.

He took one of Dongwoo's hands and placed a small kiss on it before he looked the latter in the eyes.

"Dongwoo can you promise me another thing?"- He asked with shining eyes and Dongwoo felt like melting.

"Sure everything you want."

"Will you stay with me until death do us apart?"

"W-what do you mean?"- Dongwoo asked unsure but the moment Hoya kneed down fully and opended a red velvet box he had in his hands for quite some time he knew what the other meant.

"Jang Dongwoo, you are the only one who ever managed to make me feel the way I feel for years now, even though we are a couple for quite some time and most of the things should be like routine already but it certainly isn't you always surprise me and make me feel butterflies in my stomach all over again. Sometimes I seriously feel like a teeny girl in love who just got the hottie of her school as her boyfriend and yeah you know how I at such things but still what I want to say is that I love you so much and my feelings for you will never change, even if you would turn your back to me I would keep loving you from afar but in all honest please don't I would cry terribly and you know how ugly I cry. Aish whatever to come to the point, Dongwoo you are the most precious person in my life and I will cherish you until the day I die, you are the love of my life and I can't imagine a life without you and will not imagine one. You are the one person who completes me fully, you cover everything in which in lack and that's quite a lot, right? I love everything about you whether it's your adorable love for children or your smile, you are  perfect and just perfect for me so I'll ask you Jang Dongwoo will you stay by my side until death do us apart? Will you marry me?"

"Y-yes!"

 

 

Flashback end

 

Only months later they got married and Hoya was still on cloud nine every time he though about that day but unfortunately he didn't has the time to remember that day fully since he was already standing right infront of Dongwoo's room and was already able to hear the loud and unique laughter of his one and only.

He opened the door slowly with a big smile resting on his lips only moments later his eyes fell on his husband playing with a few of the children he was taking care of.

"Teacher Lee, I thought your shift is already at its end?"- Hoya said mockingly and grinned at Dongwoo who shoot him an adorable smile back.

"Oh hello Mr. Lee, normally it's already over but the mother of these three cute kids hasn't arrived yet. Do you like to join us, we are building a castle at the moment."

"I would love to Teacher Lee~"

They played a while until one of the children walked to Hoya taking his hand and wanting him to follow, Hoya looked at Dongwoo searching for help but the latter only mouthed to follow the kid.

Hoya stud up and walked to a corner of the room and the child started to whisper into his ear and Hoya had to smile by each word the little girl was saying.

"Mr. Lee I think Teacher Lee likes you! You two should go play alone our mommy will be here soon."- The little girl assumed.

"Do you really think Teacher Lee likes me?"

"Yes he does!! I'm sure, my mommy always looks at my daddy with the same look!"- The girl explained excited.

"It that so?"

"Yes yes it is! I'm sureeeee!!"- The little girl was jumping up and down and Hoya found her so cute so he waved her to him so he could whisper something in her ear.

"I tell you a secret okay?"- The girl nodded enthusiastically and Hoya needed to pull himself together to not giggle out loud.

"Have you seen the ring Teacher Lee is wearing all the time?"

"Yes I have! My mommy has also one of these!"

"That's a ring I gave him and I have one of these too. You know little girl, Teacher Lee loves Mr Lee a lot and Mr Lee loves Teacher Lee even more."- He smiled sweetly and the girl was nearly beaming with happiness.

"Really?!"

"Yes~"

"I'm so happy for you!! Teacher Lee is a great Teacher he is soooo nice!"

"I know~ Let's go back so they won't miss us~"

"Okay Mr Lee~"

Minutes later the mother of the three children came and apologized to no end for her being late and thanked both of them for looking after her children.

The two of them left the building the last with intertwined fingers and small smiles on their lips, they walked to their car. Hoya opened the door for Dongwoo just like a gentlemen should do and took a seat, he gave his husband a quick kiss and then started the engine to drive them home.

"Hoaegi~"

"Mhmm?"

"You're a lot better with kids as you used to be~ What did the little girl talk about with you?"- Dongwoo asked grinning and placed his hand on the tight of Hoya rubbing it a bit in a comforting way.

"I learned from the best~ Ohh just about something~"- Hoya snickered and really wanted to kiss the pout away which has build on Dongwoo's face since the older was not pleased with his answer.

"Do you want children some day?"- Dongwoo asked filled with curiosity but he was nearly sure his beloved husband would say' yes' and indeed a big smile formed in his face and he agreed, Dongwoo felt like melting by the look of his husband even though Hoya was most of the time a really manly, strong and determine man he can be so cute sometimes Dongwoo feels like falling in love with him all over again and on the one hand he was so happy he wanted to have kids but on the other he felt so bad that he couldn't give birth to a child from Hoya since yeah he was a man too.

"I'm sorry Howon."- Dongwoo said with his eyes fixed on his lap and Hoya knew something was off when Dongwoo called him with his whole name instead of some cheesy nickname or his normal nickname.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you sorry? You didn't do a thing."

"It's just...I'm sorry I'm not able to give you the children you want to have someday."- Dongwoo explained with wavy voice trying hard not to let a tear slip, he wanted to have a baby with his Hoya so badly but in the end he wasn't able to grant them their last wish to find happiness.Dongwoo was so in his own world of negative thoughts that he didn't even notice that Hoya had stopped driving and pulled into some parking space and only as he was embraced the noticed.

"Sweetie quit that negative thinking of you! We'll have a baby no worries, okay?"- Hoya told him calmly and with a love filled voice the older's hair affectionately and brushed the one tear away which had slipped.

"Don't you regret sometimes that you married me?"

"What are you saying? Not in a million years! If I hadn't married you I would have never and I mean never married anyone, so never say something like that again, I regret nothing."

"I'm sorry I'm just feeling so bad sometimes you know....but I love you and I'm so thankful to have you in my life."

"Me too and don't worry sweetie, we'll have our baby someday and if I have to split seas for it, I don't mind as long as you're happy."

"You are so stupid~"- Dongwoo giggled and Hoya liked that a lot more than a depressed look on the face of his sweetie.

"But I'm your stupid, that's the difference~"

************_____________________________________***********************_____________****

 

Three years later

 

Dongwoo was running around in their house, which they had bought around a few years ago, searching for his husband who was already an expert in hiding.

"Howon! Where are you, that's so unfair if you do that I'll never find you guys if you help them hiding!"- Dongwoo whined and opened one closet after another normally they would hide there but Hoya was with them so they were hiding at the strangest placed in the house.

Usually Dongwoo enjoyed playing games like 'hide and seek' but Hoya was just to good.

"Hoaegi come on don't be like that give me a hint!~"- Dongwoo exclaimed playfully and entered their bed room he looked in every closet and even underneath the bed but he didn't find either of them so he walked out of the room again.

"Aish Howon that's not nice at all! You help them to much!"- Dongwoo whined but was still looking in every corner.

"Daddy is mommy away?"- The little girl in Hoya's arms asked and he nodded happily he took the had of the little boy next to him and explained their next steps to fool their mommy.

"So princess"- He looked to the nearly three years old girl in his arms, "Little Rockerfeller"- He turned his face to look at his little also nearly three years old son next to him and smiles a million dollar smile, "We have to trick your mommy good okay? You two have to be suuuuuper quiet and if mommy doesn't find us daddy will buy you two ice-cream doesn't that sound nice?"

"Yeahhh! Daddy we want ice-cream!"- The two exclaimed happily and started to bounce in the small cupboard they were hiding from their mother along with their father to win the round of 'hide and seek', Hoya made a 'shhhh' tone to tell them both to be a bit more quiet because Dongwoo  might hear them.

"Babies not so loud, mommy will hear you!"

"Sorry daddy~"

"So my babies since mommy's not here anymore the next place we hide is in your room okay?"- Hoya explained and carried out of his children in his arms, trying to be as quiet as possible as he toe-tipped to the room of his twins, he opened the big closet and put all the cloths in it infront of him and his kids so his husband wouldn't see them and on cue Dongwoo entered the room searching for them.

"Howon? Eunya little princess are you here? Dongho?Come on my babies don't be so mean to your mommy, mommy will cry if you don't come out of your hide place. Dongho baby don't you love your mommy anymore?"- Dongwoo whined and hoped his children wouldn't be so mean as their daddy since the later would hide the whole day until Dongwoo would find him and on cue a little boy was running towards him stretching his little arms out for his mommy.

"Mommy don't cry! Dongho loves you soooo much!"- The little boy exclaimed and hugged his mother strongly, seconds later Hoya walked out of the closet with their little daughter in his arms.

"That was unfair sweetie you know that Dongho is a mommy child."- Hoya pouted and the little girl agreed before she whispered in her fathers ear.

"Daddy do we still get ice-cream?"

"Of course baby girl~"- Hoya answered sweetly and kissed his girl's cheek.

"Daddy is the best! Dongho we still get ice-cream!"- She exclaimed happily and hopped out of the embrace of her father running towards her brother.

Hoya grinned at his lovely children, kissed Dongwoo loving before he took both of them in his arms and nearly stormed with them to the convince store, which was only a few houses away.

Just as he wanted to leave through the front door he asked Dongwoo if he needed something and as the older answered 'no' between his giggles he dashed out with his kids to get them their ice-cream. To say Hoya was besotted in his children was just the right term, he got his two little kids in life only  half  a year after the talk he had with Dongwoo in the car and just as he had explained even if he had to split a damn sea he would make it possible for them to have children and so it was.

Hoya had always been a big fan of adopting children because so they would have a future and a family who would love them but it was a really long and difficult process to adopt children. Hoya knew but he didn't care he wanted his Dongwoo to be happy and fortunately Hoya knew one or two persons of a orphanage in a part of Seoul. Good thing was that he was and still is on good terms with them, he even bought a house with Dongwoo so they would have enough space for a little child and only six months after Hoya had spoken to the manager of the orphanage he got a call from them saying that a young woman was at their doors with twins but as hard as it sounds can't look after her children since she was only 16 and her family would never look at her again, of course Hoya felt bad for the girl but he was so happy, he grabbed Dongwoo and drove as fast as even possible on the way there he explained everything to Dongwoo and to say he was overjoyed was nearly an understatement.

They were told that they were on the waiting list for a baby but that they would be called only six months later was nearly unbelievable and Dongwoo felt like crying, they spent the whole day with the girl and her twins and only after the girl was fully sure her babys would be treated good by them she gave the people of the orphanage the okay to give her children to the lovely married couple.

Since then nearly three years have passed and Hoya was sure that his life couldn't get any better he had three people in his life he treasured the most and he knew his life would remain perfect as long as he has Dongwoo, little Eunya and little Dongho by his side.

 

 

 



 

Hihi~ here's the extra chapter for YaDong~~~

Hope you like it~ I personally can imagine the two to be great parents kkkk <3

And believed or not this is the last chapter omg I can't believe it myself xDDD I hope you enjoyed reading this story, I surely enjoyed writing it~

Thank you so much for reading , leaving comments, subscribing or even up voting!! I try to write better stories in the future so please continue to stick with me and my stories, love you all!! <3

(word count approx. 4200)

It's time for some self promotion x,DD ( please bear with me xD)

(My first selfmade cover damn yeahhh xD)

Only One Minute- Flowers Die

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/884250/only-one-minute-flowers-die-angst-fluff-romance-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun

(It's going to be a fight for love and Woohyun will try everything in his powers to make the once happy Sunggyu smiling again~)