Trouble

Metanoia

The harsh sunlight peeking through the curtains made Irene wake up from her deep sleep. Her first thought is an image of a girl with smiling eyes, her one and only "Miss Bright Side", Joy. Normally, the first thing that enters her mind each morning is what breakfast to eat, but now, it's a thought of a girl. And she hates it. Now she's getting attached to someone. That's when fear hit her. She doesn't want to make the same mistake twice. Fall for an unbelievably perfect girl and have her heart broken again. Joy seems too good to be true. "How can someone so beautiful and bright just enter my life like that? It's like she literally fell from heaven and landed in my arms. I'm not that lucky to have someone like her fall for me. God, i'm in trouble." Irene palms her face at the thought. "Does she even think about me? Why do I feel like I need her in my life? What if she doesn't stay in my life? How will I survive?"

Taeyeon was a great lost to Irene. Taeyeon was her life. She felt empty when Taeyeon left her. And she couldn't afford to lose someone again. Joy is someone she couldn't lose. Joy gives her hope. Joy made her feel that it's alright to be alone as long as you know how to look for a bright side. She knew that she needs Joy in her life.

She wants Joy in her life but fear always get in. It means she would have to take risks. She could have Joy forever, or lose Joy forever. Only fate knows.