Confession from a Friend

Makes Me Wonder

Recap

 

Everyone looked to the floor to see Mika on top of you and with his lips touching yours. Suddenly someone pulled him up and punched him on the face. The punch was so hard that Mika fell back on the floor. 

"What was that for?" Mika groaned while touching his bruised lip. 

"That was for kissing my girl" Gikwang said as he was about to land another punch Junhyung and Doojoon stopped him. While you just stood there shocked at what you've seen and heard but suddenly when you've snapped back into consciousness. 

"Wait- did you say my girl?" You asked Gikwang. 

"____..." Was all that Gikwang managed to say as he tried to avoid your gaze.

"Just so you know I'm no one's 'girl' and you shouldn't do that!" You shouted. 

"_____ let me explain" Gikwang said.

"I've had enough, Mika I'm sorry about all of this.. I'm going home" You said as you walked out the door. But instead of going home you went to a nearby park and sat down below a tree. You sat down and shook your head confused.

"______!" You heard someone scream. But you didn't respond, you just sat below the tree and started to close your eyes, pretending to sleep.

"There she is" Doojoon said walking your way. Donghae knew you too well to know that you would never come home in these type of situations and figured out that you would go to the park instead. So he sent out the Beast boys to settle this once and for all, or so he hoped. 

 

"Deja vu isn't it?" Yoseob said. 

"Just watching an angel sleep, it’s rare you know!" Hyunseung said.

"Hey that's my line!" Yoseob said slapping Hyunseung's arm remembering the time where you fell asleep below a tree in the school's garden. 

"That hurts!" Hyunseung said slapping Yoseobs arm. 

"_____ wake up" Dongwoon said shaking you.

"I know your pretending to sleep ____!" Junhyung said as he ticked you, you can't stand it and began to laugh.

"See.. What I tell ya" Junhyung said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"_____ I'm sorry" Gikwang apologized.

"It's just that I couldn't stand seeing you with another guys, especially kissing another guy" Gikwang explained further.

"What do you mean by another guy, oppa?" You asked innocently.

"Listen ______. I like- no love you... From the first time I saw you in the airport my heart wouldn't beat properly when it is near you, I keep thinking about you, heck even in my dreams I would dream about you.." Gikwang explained.

"oppa.." You said.

"Wait a minute" Doojoon said pushing Gikwang away. 

"_____ I know you and I only went to one date together but I also love you and I want to protect you! I would even give up my life for you like what Jack did for Rose remember?" Doojoon stated.

"Stop. _____ I have something to say too..." Hyunseung said. 

"Even though we've never went on dates or anything like that you have to know that I am in love with you _____... And even if you reject me I'll still love you and that's all you have to know" Hyunseung said.

"_______-ah~" Yoseob said with a playful tone.

"I might not be the serious one in the group, heck I don't think I've ever been serious before. But I'm serious when I say I love you and please be mine. If you do I swear I'll make all of your days happy ones!" Yoseob said.

"_______!!!" Dongwoon said frantically.

"Don't accept my hyungs, accept me instead. But if _____-ah doesn't accept me I'll always think of you when I see stars" Dongwoon said. 

"_____.." Junhyung said.

"I know I might look like a cold hearted guy, but you know that I care for you right? That I'm a big softie for you... I might just say this once so listen 'I Love You'.. If you choose me I'll say that to you every single day.. I promise" Junhyung said sticking up his pinky finger. 

"So _____ who do you choose?" Doojoon asked. You just sat there, shocked. You don't know who to choose, you felt that you love all the Beast boys equally but couldn't choose just one.

"Let me think about it okay oppa's" You responded.

"Alright, at least tell us by monday" Junhyung said.

"I will" You replied. *I will tell you my decision but please forgive me* you thought. 

Soon the Beast boys took you home and you got your phone. You dialed number and sighed at the decision you just made. 



 

Sorry if it was a short chapter...

It was really hard to think of what they would say XP

WOO only a few chapters till my surprise so stay tuned!

Maybe my title should have been Confessions from Friends.. But that just doesn't sound good to mee... 

Till the next chapter then!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnfGFyhpN4U (please like, comment and share! Thank you.. and sorry if I keep asking you readers this.. But I'm still determined to follow my dream!)