Meeting Adjourned

Makes Me Wonder

Finally when all the Beast boys arrived at Gikwangs house they went to his room and began their "meeting".

"So what's this oh-so-important thing you need to tell us" Doojoon asked.

"Yeah hyung it's late and I wanna go home!" Dongwoon argued.

"Yah stop complaining, it's about _______  and the DGNA group remember" Gikwang replied. 

"You know I heard that the DGNA group made an english name for themselves I think it was The Boss" Hyunseung pointed out.

"Well if they call themselves The Boss shouldn't their fangirls be called the EMPLOYEES?" Yoseob joked.

*silence*

"It's not funny" Junhyung pointed out.

"It is so-too funny! You guys are just not funny enough!" Yoseob pouted.

"YAH YAH YAH YAH Can we get to the topic here I'm frickin' tired and I want to go home" Doojoon exclaimed.

"Well--" Gikwang began.

"Here I'll tell you what happened! In detail" Yoseob said as he wiggled his eyebrows. 

 

--Flashback // Reenacted by Yoseob so just imagine him trying to talk like You, Mika and the rest of the DGNA group while reading this part XP -- (Copied from Chap 26) 

 

"_______, _____ where are you?" Yoseob said.

"Yoseob do you hear that" Gikwang asked.

"Hear what?" Yoseob asked back.

"Listen" Gikwang said. Both me and Gikwangie stood in the hallways quietly then we heared it, ____ singing. But we were shocked at the fact that rains part was being sung my another person! Which is as we have expected was Mika. So we both ran infront to the door of the audition room to see through a small opening of the door, ____ and Mika singing together. 

"That was spectacular, _____ and Mika you both will sing in the assembly on Monday!" we heard the teacher say. 

"Really?" ____ asked.

"REALLY!" Mika cheered. 

"I can't believe it" 

"Me either" Mika lied. 

"Now you two can leave" the teacher shooed them away. As they both left the room both me and Gikwangie decided to hide. 

"So _____-sshi do you want to practice maybe this weekend at my house?" Mika asked.

"Sure I have no problem with that" 

"Oh by the way, maybe we should drop the formalities. Can I call you just _____ without that sshi? And you can just call me Mika or maybe Mika oppa" Mika shyly said. 

"Sure Mika oppa, sure" ____ chuckled.  "ughh I can't believe she called that guy 'Oppa" Yoseob said but said oppa with a girls voice. 

"Great, can you give me your phone?"

"Sure" ____ replied and Yoseob took out your phone from his pocket showing them. Gikwang pretended to be Mika and straightly snatched it away and put in his number. "SEE HE DID IT LIKE HE WANTED ____'s DANG NUMBER SO BAD! I think he's a ert!!!" Yoseob yelled as he pointed at Gikwang.

"What I'm not a ert I was just pretending to be Mika!!" Gikwang exclaimed.

"I wasn't talking about you Kwangie I was talking about Mika!" Yoseob pointed out.

"Ohh.. Huh?" Gikwang asked confused.

"Ahh let's just get back to the reenactment!" Yoseob said. 

"Here now you have my phone numbers, if you have any questions on how to get to my house and what time just call" Mika said.

"Okay then oppa, I better go.. Bye!" ___ said. 

"Yeah byee!" Mika said as he watched ____ walk away. Soon the other DGNA members entered. 

"Well that took you long enough" Hyunmin said.

"What? At least my, I mean our plan worked!" Mika stated.

"Now you've got a chance with ____! Right hyung" Jay said.

"Right Jay. Now let's go to my house to celebrate!" Mika said with joy.

"Sure lets" Karam replied. 

"Is there gonna be food there?" Injoon questioned. 

"Of course, stupid. What celebration wouldn't have food--" Karam started as they all walked away. 

 

-- End of Flashback and Reenactment!-- 

 

"Oh so that's what happened, but seriously Yoseob you sound nothing like Mika" Doojoon said.

"Your bad at mimicking Yang Yo, seriously" Junhyung pointed out. 

"Whatever at least you got the point!" Yoseob replied.

"Hey doesn't that mean that the food fight was probably their plan?" Hyunseung said.

"WHAT?" Junhyung replied in anger.

"Well Mika wanted to sing with ____ right? So don't you think the fact that the time when we have to clean up the cafeteria and the audition is the same. AND the fact that Mika suddenly bumped to _____ and asked her to sing with him?" Hyunseung said.

"Again WHAT?" Junhyung said confused.

"THEY GOT US INTO THE FOOD FIGHT SO GIKWANG AND YOSEOB WOULD BE STUCK CLEANING UP AND LEAVING ______ WITHOUT A PARTNER FOR THE AUDITION" Hyunseung yelled. 

"Ohhh SO THEY WERE THE ONES WHO THROWED FOOD AT ME?!" Junhyung yelled back.

"YES!" Hyunseung replied.

"HYUNG WHY ARE WE YELLING?" Dongwoon asked.

"I DON'T KNOW.. *coughs* I don't know" Hyunseung said.

 

"Let's get back to the subject at hand shall we?" Gikwang asked. 

"Yeah I can't believe Mika would do something that low" Doojoon said.

"I know.. They are EVIL~" Yoseob said.

"What are we gonna do then?" Dongwoon asked.

"Well Mika wants _____ to go to his house right?" Doojoon asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ohh I get it!" Hyunseung said. 

"What?" Junhyung asked again.

"Is what the only thing you can say?" Dongwoon asked.

"No" Junhyung replied.

"Oh another word!" Dongwoon exclaimed. 

"YAHH! We should spy on them" Hyunseung said.

"But won't ____ get angry?" Yoseob asked.

"But we're trying to protect her, it's not like we one of her many stalkers!" Doojoon said.

"WHAT?!!" Yoseob and Gikwang yelled.

"Oh I forgot you weren't there when the SHINee group explained" Hyunseung said.

"Here let me show you, Gikwang hand me your laptop" Junhyung said.

"Oh here" Gikwang said as he grabbed his laptop and handed it to Junhyung.

"Now to the browse-- Gikwang what's with your wallpaper?!" Junhyung asked.

"What I think it's pretty~" Gikwang replied.

"Yeah a picture of _____! Doojoon he is a staker!!" Junhyung shouted.

"YAHHHH!" Gikwang yelled.

"Hurry up hyung I want to know~" Yoseob said.

"Here look at this!" Junhyung said as he pointed to the laptop screen.

"What it's only an ulzzang ranking and _____'s number 3!" Yoseob said.

"WHAT IT'S AN ULZZANG RANKING AND _____'S NUMBER 3!" Gikwang and Yoseob repeated in unison.

"Look and here's pictures of her uploaded by her stalkers" Junhyung explained.

"And here's a website that's devoted to her" Junhyung continued.

"Uwaaa _____'s so famous!" Yoseob exclaimed.

"Yeah but that means lot's of guys wanna get close to her!!" Dongwoon said. 

"Ohh yeah you're right!" Gikwang said.

"Aye, while were at it let's see if were in the ranking!" Doojoon said as he grabbed the laptop from Junhyung.

"Hah I'm number what? 29?!" Doojoon said.

"Oh let me see! I'm number 19~" Dongwoon said as he stuck his tongue out.

"I'm number 18" Hyunseung said.

"I'm number 20~ At least it's higher than Doojoon hyungs!" Yoseob said.

"I am number, let me see 10! Gahaha I'm in the top 10!" Junhyung praised himself.

"Finally I'm number.... 7! Wohoo I'm handsome!" Gikwang shouted.

"Yah let me see! This ranking is fake man!" Doojoon yelled.

"At least your in the Top 30 HAHA" Junhyung joked.

"YAHHHHHHHH!" Doojoon yelled.

"Hyungs can we finish this meeting? I'm tired and I wanna go home" Dongwoon pointed out.

"Yeah I'm tired too" Hyunseung agreed.

"Okay then meeting adjourned!" Gikwang yelled.

"I'm the leader so I get to say it!! Meeting Adjourned" Doojoon said.

"Okay now bye guys!" Dongwoon said as he walked out first.

"Bye people" Hyunseung followed.

"Bye" Junhyung said.

"Bye kwangie~" Yoseob said.

 

"So do you really think we should spy on them?" Gikwang asked to Doojoon.

"It's for the best Kwangie, and bye" Doojoon said as he went out of Gikwang's room.

"Bye-yeom!" Gikwang shouted. 

*I hope Mika doesn't try anything on _____!* Gikwang thought as he laid down on his bed. 

 


So what do you guys think? 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :)