006 (So Fly Like a B6)

Makes Me Wonder

When you went up to your room your phone vibrated, you opened it to see a text from Mika. 


_______~

I wanted to ask...

Can you come to my house tomorrow to practice for monday?

If you can't it's alright.. 


 


You replied:
 
Sure I can Mika!
 
What time do you want me to come by? 

 
Mika replied:
 
Okay! You can come by at 1PM!
 
Here's my address _________________ No. _____ (Be imaginative and make his address XP)
 
See you tomorrow then :) 

So tomorrow you had to go to Mika's house but there would only be one problem, Donghae.If he found out that you were going to someone's house and it's not a girls house nor one of the Beasts boys house he would go frantic.  Well, you decided to just go with the flow with what ever happens tomorrow and went to sleep.

"Let everything be alright tomorrow" You hoped. Then slowly closed your eyes and went to dreamland. 

The next morning it was Saturday so no school, but then you remembered you have to go to Mika's house. You looked at the clock and saw that it was 11AM. You slowly walked to the bathroom and took a bath, you then wore some clothes which are _____________ (basically this story is about you so I think that you should decide on your fashion sense and what you would like to wear ;D ). 

You went down stairs to see Donghae and Eli lazily laying dong on the floor eating some food, while watching TV. They were watching a rerun of Inkigayo... 

"OMG Girls' Generation" Donghae said as his jaw dropped. Soon Eli followed.

"Trouble Trouble Trouble!" Eli began to sing.

"You Shoot Shoot Shoot!!!" Donghae yelled.

From where you were standing you laughed so hard that Donghae and Eli looked at you.

"Where are you going?" Donghae asked.

"To a friends house" You replied.

"Do I know this person?" Donghae asked again.

"No" You replied.

"Is it a girl?" Donghae asked.

"Yes" You replied.

"And does she have an older sister?" Donghae asked.

"YAH! Donghae oppa" You shouted.

"Just joking, go have fun but don't come home too late" Donghae warned.

"I know oppa, well bye!" You said as you opened the door and walked out. 

 

Soon after you went off to Mika's house, the Beast boys went to your house.

"_______!" Dongwoon said as he walked in first.

"Oh hey guys- Wait GUYS! Hey how did you get in?" Donghae asked.

"Auntie gave us a spare key just incase" Kikwang replied.

"Ohhkayyy. Note to self change locks on doors" Donghae said to himself.

"What brings you here?" Eli asked.

"As I said ________!!" Dongwoon said.

"She's not here" Donghae said.

"She went to her friends house" Eli said.

"Really who?" Doojoon asked.

"She said it was a girl" Donghae replied, soon the Beast members burst into laughter.

"HAHAHHA YEAH A GIRL!" Dongwoon said.

"Well Mika does look like one!" Yoseob joked.

"Wait wait wait Mika does not sound like a girls name to me" Donghae said.

"Well Mika is a guy so" Junhyung began.

"So you're telling me that ______ went to Mika's house and Mika is not a girl?" Donghae said.

"Wow you solved the puzzle sherlock" Eli congratulated with sarcasm.

"Wait you knew about this?" Donghae asked.

"Well... last night I did sneak into her room and saw some texts that she sent to Mika" Eli said.

"YOU WHAT- But that's not the point now.. Let's go" Donghae said.

"To spy?" Eli asked.

"To spy" Donghae repeated.

"WAITT! I wanna come to!" Dongwoon said.

"ME TOO!" The rest of the Beast boys said.

"Sure come on, but does anyone have his address?" Donghae asked. The others just sighed, they forgot that at first they just wanted to tag along or follow you but you went earlier than expected.

"I do, I copied that address that Mika sent to her last night" Eli said.

"Good job Eli! Now lets go!!" Donghae said.

 

Soon all of the Beast boys with Donghae and Eli went to Mika's house. 

"I'm feeling so fly like a B6!" Yoseob said.

"A B6? Really Yangyo?" Junhyung asked.

"Hah Bastard 6!" Donghae commented.

"NO!! It's Beast 6 come one if we're gonna spy on _____ we should at least look somewhat like James Bond or at least sound like him" Yoseob said.

"For one thing you're not as smart as him or as handsome as him, well I do but-" Gikwang commented.

"But you have the bronze but not the brains, we know Gikwang" Doojoon said.

"YAH! That's not what I ment!" Gikwang yelled.

"If we get numbers I wanna be 006 since I am the maknae!" Dongwoon said.

"I'm 001, cause I'm the Leader" Doojoon said.

"Whoever said you where the leader?" Junhyung asked but Doojoon glared at him.

"He is the Leader and I'm 002 cause I'm the second in charge, right?" Junhyung asked and Doojoon just nodded. 

"That makes me 003" Hyunseung said.

"I'm 004!" Gikwang said.

"Yah I'm older than you so I should be 005!" Yoseob said.

"No one in the right mind would believe your older than me" Gikwang pointed out.

"But- so true..." Yoseob gave up.

"So that makes you 005, congrats hyung!" Dongwoon said as he patted Yoseobs back.

"Yah can we get back to finding this girls, I mean gay I ment GUY's house?" Donghae said. The others just nod while trying to hold their laughter. 

 

---Meanwhile---

After walking for almost half an hour you finally found his house well, mansion whichever you prefer to call it.

"So this must me- UWAAAA everyone there is rich huh?" You said. 

You rang the bell and a butler came. 

"Who are you?" The butler asked.

"I'm _____ I came to see Mika" You said as you bowed.

"Oh you don't need to bow, so you're _____. The master talks about you a-" He began.

"Hey _____!" Mika cut him off as he walked down the stairs.

"Hi" You said as you waved a hand.

"Master please do not call me ajusshi call me by my name" The butler replied.

"Yes John" Mika said. ( I don't really know why I came up with the name John -___-;;)

"Come on _____ let's go to my singing room" Mika said as he grabbed your hand.

"Your what?" You asked.

"My singing room, well it's an ordinary room but my parents made it sound proof so that they won't get a headache when me and the other DGNA boys practice" Mika explained.

"They sing too?" You asked again.

"Yup, we're planning to be an international pop group that would destroy Justin Beaver I mean Bieber!" Mika joked.

"Haha you're funny Mika" you laughed. 

As you walked into the room you can see the walls were covered with material not like your average wall, there were instruments everywhere and some machinery that is used to record music and edit it. Mika closed the door and lead you to a couch. 

"Wow" You said.

"So let's get practicing!" Mika said cheerfully.

"We're still doing the same song like the one we did in the audition right?" You asked.

"Right!" Mika replied.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. Mika sat up and open the door to see the rest of the DGNA boys.

"What are you doing here?" Mika asked with a low tone.

"We wanted to see _______!" Injoon said. 

"No" Mika said.

"Oh yes" Hyunmin said as the rest of the DGNA boys pushed Mika and barged into the room. Mika then fell on his and saw the DGNA boys walking right to you.

 

"Hi _______!" The DGNA boys except Mika said in unison.

"Oh hello" You said as you stood up. 

"Don't be shy we wont bite! I'm Injoon" Injoon introduced himself.

"I am Karam, nice to finally meet you" Karam said.

"I'm Hyunmin, Mika's OTP in DGNA!" Hyunmin joked.

"YAHH!" Mika yelled.

"Yes dear?" Hyunmin asked.

"Oh forget it" Mika replied as he stood up. 

"I'm Jay the oh-so-cute but oh-so-deadly maknae!" Jay said.

"We are Dae Guk Nam Ah" They said still without Mika.

"Aye, I'm part of Dae Guk Nam Ah too!" Mika said.

"Sure sure, so ______ I heard you will sing with my hubby here on monday" Hyunmin said.

"Yes we are" You said.

"I am not your hubby" Mika said.

"Yes hubby" Hyunmin said.

"YAHHHH!" Mika screamed the others just laughed.

"Don't mind them ______, they're childhood friends and are really close. They act like a married couple all the time but it's just because they are so close." Karam whispered as Mika and Hyunmin argued.

"Yeah and don't worry they are not gay!" Jay pointed out.

"YAHHHH" Mika and Hyunmin screamed in unison.

"Ok" You chuckled. 

"Pshh married couple" Injoon added.

"______ we want to hear you sing!!" Jay suddenly yelled.

"________ Let's get practicing" Mika.

"Okay" You said. Mika then went to a computer and played the instrumental of the song What I Want To Do Once I Have A Lover by G.NA ft. Rain. 

Soon you began singing with Mika. 

 

Red: You // Blue: Mika// Green: Together// Purple: (?) 

Namjachinguga saenggimyeon
Hago sipdeon il neomuna manha
Nan neul kkumeul kkueosseo
Cheot beonjjae gilgeorieseo
Kiseuhae bogi du beonjjaen mallya
Chuncheonhaeng saebyeok gicha

Se beonjjae sopung gagi
Ne beonjjae deunge eophigi
Daseot beonjjae keopeullingeun gibon
Boo boo boo jeongmal dalkomhal geoya

Wae ireoke dugeun dugeun dugeun ttwini saenggangman haedo
Han gajissik maeil maeil maeil neowa da hae bol geoya
Nan nega isseo haruga jeulgeowo ijeneun duriraneun ge
Nae sojunghan neo baby baby baby baby boo~


Yeojachinguga saenggimyeon
Hago sipdeon il naegedo manha hangsang bureowo haesseo

Yeoseot jjae simyayeonghwa
Ilgop jjae noridongsando
Yeodeorp beonjjae kkamjjak ibenteudo
Boo boo boo jeongmal haengbokhal geoya


Wae ireoke dugeun dugeun dugeun ttwini saenggangman haedo
Han gajissik maeil maeil maeil neowa da hae bol geoya
Nan nega isseo haruga jeulgeowo ijeneun duriraneun ge
Nae sojunghan neo baby baby baby baby boo~

But then when Mika was about to sing someone pushed him down on his and began to sing Rain's part and it was Hyunmin.

Honjayeotdeon saengiri hal il eopdeon jumari
Ireum buteun naldeuri ijen gidaryeojyeo


Duriraseo joha hamkkeraseo joha
Eodie itdeunji tto mueol hadeunji neowa


BOTH You and Hyunmin: Na geu junge jeil jeil jeil hago sipdeon han gaji

Neol saranghae geu mal geu mal geu mal han beon malhae boneun il
Neol saranghae geu mal geu mal geu mal han beon deureo boneun il
Naege wa jwoseo neomuna gomawo
Nae gyeote nega inneun ge
Namanui sarang baby baby baby baby boo~


Baby baby baby

My one and only baby boo~

"____ you should sing with me instead I sound better with you than him" Hyunmin said as he pointed at the shocked Mika that was sitting on the floor.

"YAHHHH" Mika screamed.

"You should really scream something else besides YAHHH" Hyunmin said as he tried to imitate Mika's scream.

"No way she's singing with me" Mika started soon the married couple began to fight. 

"Here it goes again" Jay said as he sat down.

"You sounded great!" Karam said.

"No you sounded awesome!!" Injoon yelled.

"Wanna hear us sing?" Hyunmin suddenly asked.

"Oh sure!" You replied.

"Here's a song we've been working on it's called Biteul Biteul!!" Jay shouted.

Suddenly Mika went up to his computer and played the supposedly Instrumental of Biteul Biteul. The DGNA boys became serious and sang the song even doing the choreography. You sat down and watched the performance. (Just imagine you're watching this DGNA BIteul Biteul Practice)

But suddenly you felt someone staring at you, not the DGNA but someone else. You looks at your surroundings but you saw no one else besides the DGNA boys. So you thought you were imagining things.

 

-- From a bush in Mika's garden --

"Give me the binoculars!" Someone said.

"Aye these are mine~ Besides why didn't you bring your own?" Another person yelled.

"I forgot mine at home okay" The first person replied.

"Eww what is he doing? Is that a dance?! It's so erting!!" The guy with the binoculars said.

"Give me that OMG TOO MANY HIP S ______ EYES GAHHH!" Someone said as he snatched the binoculars and looked at the DGNA boys performance. 

"WHATTTT!?!?!" Someone yelled. 

"Could you all be quite!" Someone else yelled.

Suddenly John the butler came up to the bush that these people were hiding in.

"Who are you?" John asked. 

"Oh no" Someone gasped. 



 

Heyy readers!!

Have I ever mentioned that I believe that Sumin is real? haha

Hope you enjoyed the chapter~~