What We Haven't Noticed

Makes Me Wonder

After you finished the audition with Mika, you went to the cafeteria to help out with the Beast boys. As you were right infront of the cafeteria you heard people talking but you don't recognize some of them. 

"Seriously this is a broom not a mop!" someone yelled.

"Well I am sorry, but it's not like I've actually cleaned up before" someone else responded.

"Yah, are you two gonna clean up or fight all day?" another person yelled.

"Who's that?" You wondered as you entered the cafeteria. As you went in all eyes looked at you, suddenly 2 guys came up to you. 

"Hello there I'm Jonghyun but you can call me Bling Bling" Jonghyun flirted.

"I'm Onew nice to meet you" Onew said with a smile.

"Yah yah yah yah! Get away from ____ you " Doojoon said as he blocked you from Jonghyun and Onew. 

"I AM NOT A !" Jonghyun yelled.

"So this is _____ noona... HI! I'm Taemin!! Noona neomu yeppeo~" Taemin began to sing.

"I'm Minho" Minho cooly said.

"Finally I'm Key!" Key said. 

"We are SHINee!" they all said in unison. 

"Nice to meet you all I'm _____" You greeted. 

 

"Uwaaa hyung she's really pretty, just like what the other boys said!" Taemin whispered to the other SHINee members, but apparently Junhyung heard that.

"What did the other boys say?" Junhyung asked.

"Oh _____-ah I forgot to tell you, they're not from our school, they're from another school close from here" Doojoon explained.

"Well... um.. yeah.. The other boys in our school said that she was really pretty they even made a website devoted to her, don't you know she's a well-known ulzzang?" Onew explained.

"That's why I said maybe she got side-tracked by her fans, remember" Jonghyun said as he poked Junhyungs forehead. 

"Me an ulzzang, no way oppas. I'm not that pretty" You said.

"Well not to you but to other guys... yup" Key exclaimed.

"Here let me show you" Taemin said as he took out a laptop from his bag. He instantly type a website of ulzzang rankings and other fandom stuff. 

"See that's you No. 3 on the ulzzang list" Onew said as he pointed to the laptop screen. 

"Wow you're number 3!" Hyunseung emphasized.

"And look heres a website devoted to you, and there's even some pictures of you" Minho said.

"So I have.. stalkers..?" You asked. 

"Most likely yes considering you aren't even looking into the camera in these pictures" Jonghyun explained. 

"You guys must be joking I haven't noticed any guys besides us being close to ______" Dongwoon said. 

"Well since you're practically like her bodyguard who would want to come close to her?" Key said.

"Ahh I bet you guys just made this whole thing up" Doojoon said.

"Whatever bro, but I'm telling you this is real. Why don't you start paying attention from now on aye?" Key warned.

"That's right hyung you better pay more attention!" Taemin repeated. 

 

"Oh we better go" Onew said as he looked at his wrist watch. 

"Aww why hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Weren't you the one who wanted to go to the Noraebang? I already made a reservation so come on!" Key said.

"Oh right.. How about ____ noona comes with us?" Taemin asked.

"Oh no I don't want to bother you" You said.

"You won't other us noona... Please" Taemin begged as he looked at you with his puppy dog eyes.

"Aww okay" You said pinching Taemin's cheeks. 

"If she's going were going too!" Hyunseung said.

"Alright alright let's go then people!" Key agreed.

"Let's go noona" Taemin said as he grabbed on to your left arm.

"Kaja~" You sang. 

"Ok I'll text Kikwang and Yoseob so that they will know where we went" Dongwoon said.

 

After that you, SHINee and Beast besides Gikwang and Yoseob went to Noraebang. On the way Beast finally noticed something that they didn't notice before, that guys were actually looking at you, noticing you and some of them even drooled over you. 

*click* *click* the sound of cameras began as you passed. 

"See that, that and that" Jonghyun said as he pointed to a guy with a camera pointing it at you, another guy holding a rose prepared to confess and another just staring at you and even drooling. 

"Wow I've never noticed _____ is that famous" Junhyung noted.

Suddenly a guy came over your way. The guy that Jonghyun pointed was holding a rose.

"____-ah I'm Lee Joon from the J.Tune school and well.. Would you be my girlfriend?" Joon confessed as he held out the rose that he was holding on to.

"Oh, well-" You started but cut off by Doojoon and Dongwoon "I'm sorry but she doesn't have time for boyfriends right now" as they both dragged you away.

"That was mean oppa" You scolded.

"But, but, but you don't even know him!" Dongwoon ranted.

"But that doesn't mean you have to do that" You replied.

"We're sorry _____ but we're just being protective" Doojoon said.

"Don't worry oppa's I'm used to it" You explained.

"What?" Hyunseung asked.

"Well in America and even here when I'm alone lot's of guys do that" You said.

"And you don't even think your pretty" Minho said.

"I've thought that they were just joking most of the time" You replied.

"______ this proves that you are pretty, can't you see that" Key pointed out.

 

*I really haven't noticed this before, guys going gaga over ____-ah, I better be on the look out before someone else steals her heart* Junhyung thought.

*Shes.. so.. popular... I can't believe it... What do i do?* Dongwoon wondered.

*My eyes have to be as sharp as a hawks from now on* Doojoon thought. 

*_____-ah you're mine and no one elses* Hyunseung thought. 

 

Just then there was a text from Gikwang...


Hyung,

We have to talk after the Noraebang come to my house.

It's about _____-ah and the DGNA group

Also don't tell _____- ah about this okay

Tell SHINee and _____ we won't be coming just make up a lie why.

Thanks. 


 

"What is it about now?" Doojoon mumbled.

"What was that oppa?" You asked.

"Oh nothing Gikwang and Yoseob said that they couldn't make it could they have stuff to do" Doojoon explained.

"Aww and I wanted to hear Yoseob sing" Key said.

"Don't worry we'll have fun, kaja~!" Jonghyun said as you were about to go into the noraebang building.

"You guys go on ahead, Beast we have to talk for a minute" Doojoon said with a serious tone.

"Okay then see you inside!" Taemin said as he pulled your hand and took you inside. 

"What's up?" Junhyung asked.

"Gikwang said to meet up at his house after this, don't tell _____-ah okay" Doojoon stated.

"Sure, now let's go in!" Dongwoon said as they all entered the noraebang building.

 


 

heyyy reader(s)!

I was thinking about this story and I've decided something, which I'm going to tell or really show at the end of the story. Just be prepared XD and I hope you like my surprise!

Until the next chapterrr!! 

function whiStart(preferences) { var preferencesHidden = document.createElement("input"); preferencesHidden.type = "hidden"; preferencesHidden.id = "whiPreferences"; preferencesHidden.value = JSON.stringify(preferences); document.body.appendChild(preferencesHidden); };