Food Fight (?)

Makes Me Wonder

You, Yoseob and Gikwang were nervous for the audition that your teacher had made yesterday.. Actually Yoseob was more exited than nervous, while Gikwang he was too busy thinking about ways to get you away from Yoseob rather than caring about the audition so you were mostly the nervous one.

*Ring Ding Dong* (random bell noise :P)

"Finally lunchh~ I'm starving!" Dongwoon stated while stretching in his seat.

"Totally I need food, man" Junhyung agreed. 

"But don't eat too much cause remember we have dance practice today!" Hyunseung pointed out.

"I know, I know. Don't nag too much old lady" Junhyung argued.

"OLD LADY? WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD LADY!? DON'T YOU KNOW....." Hyunseung yelled as he went on and on while Junhyung tried his best to cover his ears, which unfortunately failed.

"Dance practice for what oppa?" You interrupted. 

"Yah! Married couple ______ asked a question" Doojoon yelled.

"Oh.. um.. yes.. Well we have our own audition don't we Junhyung" Hyunseung said as he looked at Junhyung.

"Yeah it's for the assembly next monday" Junhyung added.

"Ohh we have to do the same thing to... Heyy why don't we practice too?" Gikwang said.

"Sure! Yeobo do you want to practice now? Since the audition is later" Yoseob pointed out. 

"Sure why not? But can we eat first I'm starving!" You implied. 

"Guys why are we still here anyway, everyone already left the classroom except us!" Dongwoon said as you all looked around the now empty classroom except for you and the Beast boys. 

"Let's go then!" You said as you got up from your chair. 

 

----In the hallway----

"Hyung is that ____ ?" Injoon asked.

"Yup that's her alright" Mika replied.

"Wow she's pretty!" Jay stated as Mika glared at him.

"She's hyung's Jay.. Besides she's a noona" Karam said.

"I don't care! I can sing Noona Neomu Yeppeo all day for her!" Jay said as he went to his own little world. 

"YAH!" Mika screamed.

"But Suhoon she's so close with the Beast gang, what are we, I mean you gonna do?" Hyunmin asked.

"First DON'T CALL ME SUHOON. Second I have a plan" Mika said sneakly. 

The Dae Guk Nam Ah gang then gathered up as Mika explained his plan. 

 

----In the Cafeteria----

"Yeobo say AHHH~!" Yoseob said as he scooped up a spoonful of food in front of your mouth.

"Oppa I'm a teenager not a kid" You pointed out.

"Ohh well since you don't want me to feed you now, I can always feed you on our honeymoon!"

"What.. I ment AHHHH hurry I'm hungry!" You stated like a little kid as Yoseob fed you.

"Honeymoon... feed you.. AHHH~ My heart can't take this anymore" Hyunseung exclaimed as he looked down to his tray full of food.

 

"Ready for the plan?" Mika whispered from afar.

"Ready!" the other Dae Guk Nam Ah members replied.  Soon Jay and Hyunmin threw some food to Junhyungs face, apparently Junhyung has a bad and uncontrollable temper so the other members just ducked under the table including you as Yoseob and Gikwang pulled you down under the round shaped table. 

"YAHH WHO DID THAT?!" Junhyung yelled as he threw food everywhere. Then all the other students joined in and also the other Beast members, even you were joining in! 

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" the Principle yelled as he entered the messy cafeteria. 

"A food fight? In our school! WHO started this?" the Principle questioned. 

"The Beast gang" Hyunmin sneakly answered. 

"The Beast gang? You, you, you, you, you and you! Clean up the whole cafeteria today after school as I don't want you to have fun in missing lessons after lunch" The Principle said as he pointed to all six Beast members.

"But-" Junhyung tried to speak but the principle cut him off. "No buts I don't care what you have to do after school, the point is that if you don't come then you'll be suspended!" The Principle exclaimed as he exited the cafeteria. 

"What are we going to do now?" Gikwang asked the other Beast members.

"Come here after school and clean up I guess" Doojoon replied.

"But what about the audition?" Yoseob spoke up.

"Gratefully our dance audition is still tomorrow" Junhyung pointed out.

"It's okay oppa, it's much better than you being suspended" You ensured. 

"Is that only for Yoseob or me too?" Gikwang said.

"Yes you too oppa" You replied.

 

---From far away---

"Yes! The first phase of our plan succeeded now on to phase two!" Mika said enthusiastically as he high-fived the other DGNA members and then all went to class. 

 


PLOT TWIST! Mika likes you too. 

But don't worry he'll only play a supporting role in this story the main characters are still you and Beast!

Also this might be a momentary title for this chapter..  ^^

But Wonder what's gonna happen?? Stay tuned! haha