This is Like Twilight PT.2

Makes Me Wonder

Hello reader(s) 
Happy first monday of the year :) :) 
Also please for those who haven't seen my Koreaboo: Cube Audition audition video 

Open this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnfGFyhpN4U

and view it, like it, comment and or even share it!

thank youuu :) 


"I'm done running now!" Hyunmin said as he put you down on a bean bag back in Mika's entertainment room.

"Sorry if I was heavy" You apologized.

"It's okay _____, you weren't heavy at all!!" Hyunmin pointed out.

"Yahh... I'm.. tired.." Mika said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Who told you to chase after me? I'm Jacob the ware wolf after all I'm supposed to be fast!" Hyunmin replied.

"Well you took away Bella from me!" Mika said as he sat down on the bead bad next to the one you are sitting.

"But in the story Bella loves me too..." Hyunmin said.

"But, at the end she ends up with me!" Mika said.

"GAHAHAHA you know these days there are alternate endings!" Hyunmin exclaimed. 

"Whatever at least in the movie she ends up with Edward" Mika said.

"Yeah and lot's of Jacob fans are protesting over it" Hyunmin muttered. 

"What?" Mika asked.

"Oh nothing" Hyunmin lied.

"Hyung could you please wear you shirt?" Jay asked politely.

"What can't take my hotness?" Hyunmin asked.

"We have a girl here don't you see?" Injoon ment you.

"Oh yeah" Hyunmin said as he put on his shirt.

"That's better" Mika said.

"Aye wait, if this is like twilight where are the vampire gang that's in search of Bella?" Karam asked.

"UWAAA you're right we should protect out Bella" Hyunmin said as he suddenly hugged you.

"Hyunmin..." You managed to say.

"YAHHHHHHH~" Mika yelled.

"Get another catchphrase hyung" Karam said. 

 

-- Meanwhile --

"I. CAN'T. TAKE. THIS. ANYMORE" Gikwang groaned as he clenched a tight fist looking at you and Hyunmin through a small opening in the door.

"Well bare with it Gikwang you don't want to get hurt don't you?" Donghae asked.

"You would of thought that guy would be Junsu's cousin" Doojoon said.

"HYUNGG~ Don't I look dashing in this uniform?" Dongwoon asked oblivious of his surroundings.

"Sure Dongwoon, whatever" Junhyung said.

"You there!" John yelled pointing at them.

"Yes?" Hyunseung gulped.

"You must be the new butlers" John said.

"Yes we are" Doojoon said.

"Have I seen you somewhere?'" John asked trying to look closely at their faces.

"No-ooo..." Yoseob stuttered trying to avoid John.

"Okay well go into that room and get some mops, brooms and other equipment! I want you to clean this place and make it shiny when I get back." John pointed out.

"Of course sir" Doojoon said then John left.

"Ohh I thought he would never leave" Yoseob said. 

"Now let's get the cleaning supplies" Eli said.

"WHAT?" Junhyung said.

"Well it's much better to clean up this place so John doesn't get suspicious and throw us out" Donghae pointed out.

"But... but" Dongwoon argued.

"It was already a hassle for us to come here... Let's just do it so we can also look after _____.. Okay?" Hyunseung said.

"Okay hyung.." Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon said together. 

 

-- Back To You --

"Hyung I'm hungry~" Jay complained.

"Maybe we should call John..." Mika said.

"No I want ______ to see how good of a chef I am" Hyunmin said as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the Kitchen.

"Oh no..." Injoon gasped.

"A man made disaster is occurring right in front of our eyes people!" Karam said as all of the DGNA boys followed you and Hyunmin into the kitchen.

"Ummm what should we make today" Hyunmin said.

"Pastaaa~ Steak~ Hamburgers~~ ANYTHING!" Jay shouted.

"Spaghetti it is then!" Hyunmin said. Suddenly he opened a shelf and took some flour. 

"Flour? Are you gonna make the pasta (noodles) too?" You asked.

"Yup and you can help me!" Hyunmin said smiling. 

"Wow a warewolf is making spaghetti we must see" Injoon exclaimed.

"I wanna help!" Mika said.

"No vampires allowed" Hyunmin replied.

"Aye I am not a vampire" Mika protested.

"Sure sure Edward Cullen" Hyunmin said preparing all the ingredients.

 

"We are back in Cooking with Warewolf and today we'll be learning how to make pasta!" Injoon said pretending to be a cooking show host.

"Yes and today we have a special guest ______! A.K.A Bella" Jay said joining in. 

"Hello everyone~" You said playing along.

"Now here is how you make pasta first you......" Hyunmin began as he explaining the steps in making pasta. You were looking at what he was doing but also exchanged glances with Hyunmin every few minutes.  

"Wow for the first time in my life I'm seeing the ware wolf, Hyunmin not making a mess" Karam exclaimed.

"Then you pull the dough and make it long like this!" Hyunmin said as he went behind you and took both of your hands to extend the dough. 

"Yah yah yah yah yah yah this is a cooking show not an episode of We Are Dating!" Mika exclaimed.

"Calm down I'm just showing her how to make pasta" Hyunmin said but suddenly flicked some flour to your face. You reacted by flicking some flour to his face too. Then began a small flour (?) fight. Jay and Karam were throwing huge amounts of flour all over the place, Injoon was hiding under a table, Mika and Hyunmin chased each other with each a bag of flour in their hands, while you were sneakly heading to the door. 

"What is the meaning of this?" John asked entering the kitchen with Beast but suddenly Mika and Hyunmin bumped into you and slipped right infront of Beast and accidentally covered them with flour. 

"OMG it's the vampire army in search of Bella!" Jay exclaimed. 

"Jay stop thinking about twilig- aiyaiyayayaya MIKA!!" Karam screamed.

Everyone looked to the floor to see Mika on top of you and with his lips touching yours. Suddenly someone pulled him up and punched him on the face. The punch was so hard that Mika fell back on the floor. 

"What was that for?" Mika groaned.