Hand Me That Bat

Makes Me Wonder

heyy reader(s)

please view, comment, like and even share my Koreaboo: Cube Audition video! thank youu :) 

it's been my dream to be a singer so I hope you can help me, again thank you!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnfGFyhpN4U


 

Recap:

-- From a bush in Mika's garden --

"Give me the binoculars!" Yoseob said.

"Aye these are mine~ Besides why didn't you bring your own?" Dongwoon yelled.

"I forgot mine at home okay" Yoseob replied.

"Eww what is he doing? Is that a dance?! It's so erting!!" Dongwoon said.

"Give me that OMG TOO MANY HIP S ______ EYES GAHHH!" Yoseob said as he snatched the binoculars and looked at the DGNA boys performance. 

"WHATTTT!?!?!" Donghae yelled. 

"Could you all be quite!"Eli yelled.

Suddenly John the butler came up to the bush that these people were hiding in.

"Who are you?" John asked. 

"Oh no" Doojoon gasped. 

"Who are you?" John asked sounding more serious. 

"We are, um" Gikwang began.

"Master Mika's friends?" John the butler asked.

"Yeah we are!!" Hyunseung replied.

"Aishh" Doojoon and the rest of Beast said as they face palmed. 

"Okay then, but wait I better call master Mika. What are your names?" John asked.

"Oh it's-" Yoseob began.

"Just say Beast is here" Doojoon said proudly.

"Alright, but strange name for a group of-" John began as he dialed Mika's number on his cellphone. 

 

--Meanwhile--

"DONE!" Jay yelled as they finished their performance.

"Good job!" You shouted as you applauded. 

"Thank you~" Mika said.

"So ____ have you considered being my partner?" Hyunmin asked.

"For monday?" You asked.

"I ment for re-" Hyunmin began.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO" Mika cut him off.

*Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No No No* Mika's cell phone began to ring.

"SEE EVEN MY PHONE SAYS NO!" Mika said. 

*Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh* Mika's cell phone continued ringing. 

"Neomu jjaritjjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee" Injoon began to sing following Mika's ringtone.

"YAH pickup the damn phone" Karam shouted.

"Yeah yeah yeah" Mika replied as he answered the call.

 

"Mika here" 

"Master Mika, your friends 'the Beast' is here, should I let them in?" John asked.

"What 'the Beast'? Who the hell are they? Ohh maybe their ugly like the Beast and need some handsome person like my self to be their beauty..." Mika began. But you were to busy talking with Hyunmin and Injoon to listen.

"HHAHHAHAHA" Jay laughed listening to the conversation.

"Wait the Beast? The beast boys!! Why are they here?" Mika asked.

"Wait let me ask- Why are you here?" John asked the Beast boys.

"Toooooooooo- Play and have some fun.. Yeah!" Hyunseung replied. All the others just face palm themselves again.

"They said to 'Play and have some fun' " John said trying to imitate Hyunseung.

"Oh then let them- wait scratch that.. Sorry but I don't know any 'the Beast' So don't let them in!" Mika said.

"Yes master" John the butler replied as he closed the phone.

"The master said he will see you now. Follow me" John said with a sneaky look.

"Just go through that door~ The master will see you there in a few minutes" John explained as he pointed to a door which is another direction from the house.

"Okay then" The innocent Dongwoon said. The Beast members followed the direction that John the butler gave and what they saw was the road. Yes, John the butler tricked them and made them go outside. As soon as they stepped out of the area John closed and locked the door. 

*So like Mika's house is a big mansion and surrounded by a wall they went out through the back entrance on the wall, which leads to the road. They could always go to the front entrance but since his house is a big mansion it might take sometime* 

 

"GAHHH that butler!" Junhyung yelled.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Dongwoon asked. 

"Sneak in" Donghae said.

"But how?" Dongwoon asked.

"That" Donghae said as he pointed to a group of butlers that were taking a break just near them.

"Oh I get it" Eli began.

"Get what" Dongwoon said.

"Does anyone have a bat?" Donghae asked.

"Oh here" Dongwoon said as he gave Donghae a baseball bat.

"How did you-" Donghae began.

"Well one of the reasons I came late was that I had baseball practice with Dongho" Dongwoon explained.

"My little dongho, playing baseball?" Eli asked.

"Oh yeah he's your gangs maknae right? U-Kiss" Dongwoon asked.

"Yup.. Can't believe that little nimrod was playing baseball when I called him this morning and he got mad complaining that I woke him up with my call!" Eli said.

"Oh so you we're the one who called. I thought it was strange why he was yawning through the phone all that long" Dongwoon said.

"I know he is such an annoying maknae-" Eli began.

"Here" Donghae said as he handed Eli and Dongwoon the clothes that the butlers wore. While Dongwoon and Eli were talking the others 'borrowed' the butlers clothes. 

"Oh good job" Eli complimented.

"Now how do we change?" Dongwoon asked.

"In that" Donghae said as he pointed at a bush...

"Oh really now?" Eli said.

"Come on for _____'s sake" Donghae said with some aegyo.

"ARGHHH MY EYES IT BURNS! STOP WITH THAT AEGYO" Eli shouted.

"For _____'s sake" Dongwoon repeated.

Soon everyone changed into the butler uniform.

 

"I look good" Gikwang complimented himself.

"Sure you do" Doojoon sarcastically replied.

"Come on lets go in!" Eli said.

"But how?" Dongwoon asked.

"Seriously Dongwoon how many questions have you asked in the last 15 minutes?" Donghae asked.

"Don't know, didn't count" Dongwoon replied.

"The key" Donghae said.

"The key" Eli repeated.

"The key?" Hyunseung asked.

"Yup 'borrowed' it from a butler" Donghae explained.

Donghae unlocked the door and went inside the area.  

 

-- Meanwhile Inside -- 

You and Mika stopped practicing and went into the entertainment room.

"Muahhaha I won!" Jay said as he jumped around the Dance Dance machine. 

"No fair that song was just too hard to dance" Injoon said.

"No you're wrong I'm just an awesome dancer!" Jay complimented himself.

"______ wanna play a game of basketball?" Hyunmin asked pointing at the basketball machine. 

(you know the machine where you just have to keep throwing the basketballs into the ring)

"Sure!" You said.

"Want me to help you?" Mika asked.

"No thanks, I think I can handle him" You replied.

"Pshh no one has ever defeated me!" Hyunmin exclaimed.

"Lets see about that" You said.

You and Hyunmin began shooting the balls at a constance pace but then you suddenly threw the basketballs faster, Hyunmin looked at you shocked. He then tried to quicken his speed, at the end you won with 85 points and Hyunmin with 62. 

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Hyunmin asked.

"I'm just good" You smirked.

"Ohh ______ is so cool!" Jay complimented.

"Wow Hyunmin lost to a girl" Karam said.

"______ let's play Tekken!!" Injoon said pointing at a Tekken machine, you both sat down and began with the game. Again you won.

"_____ is there anything you can't do?" Mika asked.

"Of course I'm only human! It's not like I'm a Barbie" You replied. 

"Well if you're Barbie then I'm Ken" Hyunmin flirted as he put an arm around you.

"YAAAAAAHHHH" Mika screamed. 

 

"Karam wanna play Dance Dance?" Injoon asked.

"Sure" Karam replied.

"______ sit down and watch me win!" Injoon said. Both Injoon and Karam walked to the Dance Dance machine. Injoon took the right side and Karam took the left side. 

"Okay go Injoon oppa!" You cheered but then Karam pouted at you.

"And Karam oppa!" Hyunmin squealed. 

"Aye _____ is supposed to say that!" Karam said.

"_____ sit down here!" Mika said as he pointed at a bean bag. You sat down with Mika sitting on the other bean bag right beside you. 

"I'll just stand up right beside Injoon" Hyunmin said.

"I'll stand beside Karam" Jay said.

"Wanna bet?" Hyunmin asked Jay.

"Sure. I bet Karam wins" Jay said.

"I bet Injoon wins. And if we lose we have to... " Hyunmin began.

"Run around the house like a madman" Mika began.

"I'm fine with that" Hyunmin said.