This is The Art of Photography! (Sing With Me PT.3)

Makes Me Wonder

"______!" Someone yelled as the door opened. 

"Oh G.O, Seungho and Cheondung!" Mir said as he looked towards the door.

"Yah stop hugging her"  a guy said as he pulled you away from Joon. Suddenly Joon pouted, which you thought was very cute.

"Ahhh G.O hyung, I want to hug her a little longer!" Joon pouted but G.O held Joon back. 

"See that! Why don't we give him the title ert instead of me?" Jonghyun suggested. 

"YAH!" Joon yelled.

"Hi I'm G.O... Nice to meet you ___-___--__-sshi" G.O greeted as he stuttered while saying your name.

"I'm Seungho the leader, well mostly in charge at least" Seungho introduced himself.

"Finally I'm the visual maknae Cheondung!!" Cheondung said cheerfully.

"It's nice to meet you I'm _______" You stood up and gave out a hand. Suddenly those three guys came close to you wanting a handshake.

"YAH! I get to shake her hand first, I'm the leader!" Seungho argued.

"Well don't the little ones go first?" Cheondung asked as he gave a cute look.

"Hey hey hey guys with mustaches go first!" G.O said. 

"_______-ahh! Wanna sing with me and Joon hyung?" Mir asked.

"Sure, but I sound kind of bad though" You said.

"Seriously ______ stop saying that you sound and since when can you guys call her ______-ah?!" Doojoon said.

"It's okay, I don't mind and G.O, Seungho and Cheondung you can call me just ______ too if you want" You said.

"Really?" G.O said with a little spark in his eyes.

"AHHH ______-AH!" Cheondung yelled cheerfully.

"_____-ah wanna sing if I had a boyfriend the one G.Na sang with Rain? Since Joon here is named the mini me of rain I think this song will do" Mir said.

"Oh sure" You sighed just then you remembered that you didn't get to sing with Gikwang and Yoseob.

"I thought you can't sing Mir?" G.O said. 

"I can't sing but I will sing for ______-ah!" Mir explained, just then you blushed at his comment.

"Okay I'm pressing the button hyung! Hurry!" Taemin yelled. Soon the three of you grabbed mics and you started singing G.Na's parts but suddenly when Joon was about to sing Rain's parts someone else took the mic. It was none other than Gikwang, then Mir's mic too was taken away by Yoseob. So the three of you finally sang together after practicing so hard for the audition. While Mir and Joon backed off and sat down on the couch. 

As you three were singing Joon and Mir asked some questions to the other MBLAQ members.

"So G.O Hyung how did you know we where here and why did you even come here?" Mir asked.

"Well it all started---" G.O  began.

 

---- Flashback ----

When G.O bought a new camera. Seungho and Cheondung were there because they were bored and needed something to do. They were walking from the camera store, which actually was close to the noraebang.

*click* *click*

"Yah hyung could you stop that!" Cheondung pleaded.

"I'm just trying it out besides I might take a wonderful picture" G.O explained.

"Yeah of grass, random people and the sky?" Seungho said.

"Well that is art" G.O said.

Suddenly he took a picture and stopped.

"Aye what happened to our photographer?" Seungho asked. 

Seungho and Cheondung became worried as G.O stopped taking pictures, but still in the position to take pictures. (So he was still holding the camera over his eye but he just stopped pressing the button to take pictures.) Soon Seungho and Cheondung followed where the angle of the camera is going and it was straight at you. 

"So that's why he stopped" Seungho said.

"OMG IT'S ______!" Cheondung squealed. 

Suddenly G.O took pictures of you like theres no tomorrow.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! You'll break that thing if you keep doing that" Seungho explained.

"I don't care-e-e-e-e-e" G.O sang.

"Eh wait, isn't that Joon hyung what is he doing?" Cheondung asked.

"I bet he is gonna confess to her" Seungho said.

"Oh yeah he has a rose in his hand!" Cheondung said. 

"Oh ho ho I better take pictures of this" G.O laughed as he kept taking pictures.

"OH~ He just got shot down!" Seungho yelled in happiness as though his favorite basketball team just scored a point.

"Aw poor Joon hyung" Cheondung said.

"I seriously can make a whole story book with these pictures, I bet the guys in our school would go crazy" G.O explained. 

"Wait isn't that the SHINee gang?" Cheondung asked.

"Yeah your right, I wonder what their doing? Maybe their going into the noraebang with ______ and that other gang" Seungho examined. 

"I want to go and meet ______!" Cheondung said. 

"Wait I wanna take pictures of Joon eating ddukbokki like crazy" G.O said as he carefully ran to the ddukbokki cart that Joon and Mir were and he sneakly took pictures. When Joon and Mir left, G.O , Seungho and Cheongdung followed them. As Joon and Mir went into the room that you, SHINee and the Beast boys except Yoseob and Gikwang were in, the other MBLAQ members stopped.

"HYUNG~~ Look I think I heard ______!" Cheondung pointed out.

"I think so too! But I don't think we should go in" Seungho explained.

"Why don't we wait maybe Joon and Mir were just visiting" G.O motioned. 

After a while the other MBLAQ boys waited outside but when G.O saw you and Joon hugging over a small glass window on the door, he couldn't take it any longer. He went it...

"_______!" He yelled.

--- End of Flashback ---

 

"So that's what happen-" Mir said.

"Wait you took pictures of me! Let me see" Joon said.

"Here" G.O said as he handed Joon his camera.

"______ looks so pretty, oh I swear this looks like a drama--- WAIT YAH! DELETE THIS PICTURE OF ME EATING DDUKBOKKI LIKE A GORILLA EATING A BANANA!" Joon yelled. But gratefully everyone else except the MBLAQ boys were to mesmerized looking at you sing and payed no attention to them.

"HAHA No way~" G.O sang.

"Ughh yah you maknae help me delete this picture!" Joon ordered.

"Sorry hyung but even i don't know how to do that" Cheondung said.

"Seungho, seungho, YAH SEUNGHO!" Joon scream but Seungho too was to mesmerized at seeing you sing. 

"What~ She's singing look!" Seungho said as he pointed at you. Soon the MBLAQ boys stopped and listened to you sing, when you Gikwang and Yoseob finished the song everyone applauded, 

"Wow you're great _____! I thought you said you were bad" Mir said.

"SEE! SEE! Stop saying that you sing bad ______!" Taemin urged. 

"Hey who else wants to sing?" Key asked.

"OH ME! ME! ME! ME!" Taemin and Cheondung said in unison. 

"Yah just sing together the maknae group!" Key said.

Then everything went in chaos, everyone danced, sing, ran around cheered and so on until it was really late. 

"I think I better go home" You said.

"Yeah me too" Hyunseung said. 

Everyone went out of the noraebang building with Beast besides you, SHINee behind you and the Beast boys and finally MBLAQ at the very back.

"Bye _______!" SHINee yelled as they parted ways.

"Bye guys~!" You shouted in reply. 

"What no goodbye for us?" Yoseob asked.

"Only pretty girls get a goodbye from us" Key yelled from afar. 

"Were gonna go too bye _____" Joon said as he waved at you.

"Bye MBLAQ oppas!" You said.

"AHHH she's so cute!" G.O squealed.

"Well bye" Seungho said as you parted ways with them, well they had to drag G.O away but the point was you parted ways with them. The Beast boys then took you back to your aunts house.

"It was fun, we should do it again sometime!" You exclaimed as you opened the door.

"I agree, let's do it again sometime" Dongwoon said.

"Well we should go, bye _____!" Doojoon said.

"Bye guys" You replied as you closed the door.

 

"Yah! I thought we were going to your place" Doojoon said to Gikwang.

"I know but I couldn't take it I wanted to sing with her~" Gikwang replied. 

"So what did you wanted to tell us?" Junhyung asked as he took of his shades.

"I think we better do it in my house cause it might take a while" Gikwang said.

"Sure let's go now, it's freezing here" Hyunseung pointed out.

"Come on let's go~!" Yoseob said as the Beast boys walked to Gikwang's house. 

 


Another chapterr~~ 

@abandonallhope: Yes it's G.O the "photographer"

@BeastlyYoseob: Yup I'm also an A+ too! 

 

Hope you liked it~~ :)