a Confession that ended with Ddukbokki (Sing With Me PT.2)

Makes Me Wonder

"Did someone call us?" Someone asked as two people came into the room and closed the door. The Beast boys straightly had shocked expressions on their face. 

*Isn't that the guy-- Wait, what is he doing here?* Doojoon thought.

"Yo Joon and Mir!" Key yelled.

"Hey guys, but what are you doing here?" Minho asked.

"Well Jonghyun called us a few hours ago" Mir explained.

"I called you guys? Oh wait I did call them but that was before we went to Beast's school cause I thought the more the merrier, so yeah" Jonghyun said as he remembered what had happen before. 

"But actually we said Gikwang and Yoseob not you and you" Doojoon said as he pointed at Joon and Mir with a somewhat shocked expression. 

"Since two people can't make it, we could take their place for today" Mir pointed out.

"Oh it's you, I'm sorry I was dragged away like that" You explained.

"No worries" Joon said.

 

--Flashback--

Mir and Joon were walking to Key's noraebang building when suddenly Joon stopped cause his watch broke (?). Then suddenly Mir spotted you with the the Beast gang but he and Joon did not know who they were and they could see SHINee close behind you and the Beast gang but Mir didn't really think you were going to the norabaeng with SHINee.

"Hyung! Hyung! Look there!!" Mir said.

"What is it Mir?" Joon asked as he tried to fix his watch.

"Just look there hyung look!" Mir exclaimed as he jumped up and down like a little kid.

"What is it just tell me, ughh this watch is so old. I think the little hand just stopped moving" Joon said as he hit his watch with his other hand a few times. 

"HYUNG LOOK" Mir said as he cupped Joon's face and make him look straight at you.

"Tha--a--a-at-ss" Joon stuttered.

"__________!" Mir yelled.

"I can't believe it! This is my chance! Gratefully I'm prepared" Joon said as he magically held a rose in his right hand.

"Oh where did you get that hyung?" Mir asked.

"As I said I am prepared and of course because I am awesome!" Joon said. 

"I can't believe it's ______! OMG She's so pretty!!" Mir squealed like an innocent fanboy.

"Mir stop squealing like a 5 year old girl" Joon said as he smacked Mir's head.

"I don't care. I've been a fan of hers for a while now and I can't believe I'm BREATHING HER AIR!" Mir said jumping up and down.

"Oh I'm nervous now dongsaeng... Wait I'm the awesome Joon I shouldn't be nervous.. GAH I'm nervous" Joon yelled.

"Don't worry hyung, no girl would decline your awesomeness" Mir said with sarcarm.

"I know right? How could one person be this awesome" Joon said thinking that it was a compliment.

"Great thing your handsome hyung" Mir said as he patted Joon's back.

"I think I'm ready now Mir... Mir.. YAH MIR!" Joon yelled as he saw Mir drooling as he looked at you.

"Oh.. oh yeah.. well Fighting hyung!" Mir said as he held his fists up high for support.

"Here I go" Joon said as he walked straight towards you. 

 

"____-ah I'm Lee Joon from the J.Tune school and well.. Would you be my girlfriend?" Joon confessed as he held out the rose that he was holding on to.

"Oh, well-" You started but were cut of by two guys that Joon does not know who.
"I'm sorry but she doesn't have time for boyfriends right now" Joon heard two guys said with unison. 

"That was mean oppa" Joon heard ____ scold them as they walked away from him.

"But, but, but you don't even know him!" One guy ranted.

Joon just stood there looking at his rose with his heart split into two. 

"Hyung! What happened?" Mir asked.

"I seriously don't know..." Joon said.

"Who were those guys close to her?" Mir asked.

"I don't know" Joon repeated.

"SHINee were close behind them maybe their going together?" Mir pointed out trying to cheer Joon up.

"I don't know" Joon repeated again. Soon he walked away from the noraebang but stopped when he saw a ddukbokki cart. 

"Ajumma can I have four plates, no make that 8 plates of ddukbokki?" Joon asked.

"Hyung don't do that you'll get fat and loose your chocolate abs!" Mir yelled running towards Joon.

"I don't care... I was just declined by the one I like scratch that LOVE" Joon said as he ate ddukbokki.

"Hyung... Don't do that" Mir said as he tried to stop Joon from eating ddukbokki.

"Don't stop me Mir! I'll just work out tomorrow for the whole day!" Joon said.

"Ughh hyung.. Why don't we go to the noraebang when you've finished eating. I bet singing will cheer you up. Besides those guys took ____ away!" Mir pointed out.

"You're right Mir! I bet she wanted to accept my confession but those fanboys just took her away for themselves! But just to make sure I want to eat at least 6 plates of ddukbokki" Joon said.

"Make that 5" Mir said.

"6!" Joon yelled and this continued until finally...

"4!" Mir yelled.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! 4! Now leave me in peace while I eat some delicious ddukbokki" Joon said.

"Okay hyung" Mir said as he patted Joon's back.

-- End of Flashback--

 

"Oh yeah guys, this is Joon and Mir from the J.Tune school"

"Nice to meet you Joon and Mir, I'm Doojoon" Doojoon introduced. 

"Junhyung here" Junhyung said as he suddenly took out his pocketed shades and wore them.

"Hyunseung" Hyunseung said.

"And the arabian prince Dongwoon!" Jonghyun yelled.

"Yah! I am not the arabian prince but I am Dongwoon" Dongwoon said.

"and I'm _____!" You cheerfully greeted. 

"Oh yeah we know, don't worry" Mir said as he patted your head.

"Don't pat her like that" Junhyung said as he glared at Mir, which he hid with his shades. 

Soon the atmosphere became awkward when suddenly...

"Guys instead of just standing here why don't we sing?" Taemin suggested. 

"I agree let's sing till our hearts content" Onew said.

"Hyung..." Minho said.

"Let's just sing okay?!" Onew said.

 

Then all of you guys started to sing. (For those who have watched the B2ST debut story you might have an image of what might happen... Well it's probably chaotic considering B2ST + MIR yeah it's like loud and louder... XD)

When you got kind of tired you sat down on the couch looking at the others singing, dancing, yelling and so on. Joon looked at you sitting alone and took the opportunity to sit beside you.

"Did you have fun?" Joon said as he tried to start a conversation.

"Yeah, Mir is just loud though" You said chuckling. 

"I know sometimes I just was him to stay quite like a rock, but that can't happen can it?" Joon laughed as you both looked at Mir who was singing, actually screaming. 

"And for before I'm sorry" You said.

"No it's okay but I want to know what's your real answer.." Joon stated.

"Well I'm sorry but I have to decline for now cause I barely know you Joon" You said.

"Now it's okay and you're right we barely know each other.. Why don't we start from the beginning. Hi I'm Lee Joon" Joon said as he gave you a hand.

"Hi I'm _____" You said as you shook his hand. Then Joon suddenly hugged you, but you thought it was a friendly so it was okay..

"______!" Someone yelled as the door opened. 

 


Do you guys remember chapter 27?

"See that, that and that" Jonghyun said as he pointed to a guy with a camera pointing it at you, another guy holding a rose prepared to confess and another just staring at you and even drooling. 

The guys that was holding a rose was Joon!

And the guy that was drooling was Mir!

Just wanted to point that out XP

And hope you like the chapter!! Till the next chapter.. And who could be going into the noraebang now?

Makes you wonder huh?! HOHO~

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELY READER(S)!
Hope you had a good one and got many presents ;)

function whiStart(preferences) { var preferencesHidden = document.createElement("input"); preferencesHidden.type = "hidden"; preferencesHidden.id = "whiPreferences"; preferencesHidden.value = JSON.stringify(preferences); document.body.appendChild(preferencesHidden); };