Broken

Curing Sadness

"What am I doing here Sooyoung?" Tiffany wrote.

-"Having fun, being with a friend" Sooyoung answered.

Tiffany looked at Sooyoung for a while. Then she walked to the window of the office and looked down at the bar, one person was staring directly up at that window.
Jessica. She was staring, trying to confirm if Tiffany was the so called angel she had seen in her dreams. She was! She was sure she was, the problem is trying to understand why Sooyoung would lie to her. Why would Sooyoung make her believe it was all a product of her imagination, when the girl was right there.
Tiffany met eyes with Jessica, then she turned around and looked at Sooyoung.

"What about her?" Tiffany wrote.

-"Her?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yes, the one that was drunk" Tiffany wrote.

-"Oh, you mean Jessica" Sooyoung said.

Tiffany nodded.

-"I don't know...ignore her, I have no idea, I told her you don't exist" Sooyoung said.

"She saw me?!" Tiffany wrote, she opened her eyes wide in surprise.

-"Well, more or less, she says she kind of dreamed about you" Sooyoung said.

Tiffany looked down again. Jessica was still staring at the window...
What could she do, maybe this was all a bad idea. Why did she broke the rules.

"I have a feeling I'm gonna regret this" Tiffany wrote.

-"No, no you won't, you are with me,  we're friends and we're gonna have a good time, why would you regret this" Sooyoung said.

Tiffany stared at Sooyoung.

"Rules" Tiffany wrote.

Sooyoung looked at her, she walked up to Tiffany and grabbed the papers.

-" rules, you are here to have a good time" Sooyoung said as she grabbed Tiffany's hand and walked out of the office.

Tiffany was so surprised with Sooyoung's attitude that she didn't do anything. She was just being pulled by her. Sooyoung took Tiffany to a booth near the bar. Hyoyeon looked at both of them, she was surprised to see Tiffany. Tiffany opened her eyes as she looked at Hyoyeon. Sooyoung just looked as they both looked at each other in surprise.

-"You know her?" She asked.

Tiffany nodded no. She looked at Sooyoung nervously.
Sooyoung had a feeling she was lying, but she didn't want to push it so she let it go.
Sooyoung signaled Sunny who was next to Jessica. Jessica had been out of it so she was with Sunny, Sunny was talking but she wasn't really listening, she was just focused on Tiffany, on the black haired girl. Who was she? What was her name? How was she? What kind of person? Jessica walked faster than Sunny and went herself to attend to their table. Leaving Sunny stopping midway, surprised. She soon found another table and left.
Sooyoung looked at Jessica as she walked towards their table and nodded a slight no.

-"Hello" Jessica let out as she approached the table.

Tiffany was surprised and looked at Sooyoung, who looked at her and shrugged.
She then looked at Jessica and bowed slightly. Jessica then looked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung just kept nodding no.

-"What will you have?" She asked. 

-"Gin Tonic and a Vodka Black" Sooyoung answered.

-"And you?" Jessica said as she looked at Tiffany.

-"I just told you" Sooyoung let out.

Jessica looked at Sooyoung who was now glaring her, she got the point and left.
Tiffany grabbed a napkin. 

"Told you this would be bad" She wrote.

-"Well that too, why are you so afraid of telling Jessica that you were the one who found her, she freaking thought you were an angel" Sooyoung let out.

"An angel?" Tiffany wrote.

She let out an inaudible laugh.

-"Yeah, I mean what the hell do you think, someone saves her, I get there and tell her the person who saved her doesn't exist on this earth, what would you think?" Sooyoung let out.

"No idea" Tiffany wrote.

-"Yeah well, I blame you for all this, you and your stupid rules" Sooyoung said as she pouted like a kid.

Tiffany was surprised and at the same time she was a bit sad.

"Do you think I want to live this way?" Tiffany wrote.

-"No, no...I'm sorry, I know you don't, sorry" Sooyoung said as she got up and sat next to Tiffany, she gave her a hug.

Tiffany hugged her back and smiled. Amongst all this Jessica came back with the drinks.
She almost let the tray fall as she looked at both of them hugging, so that's why Sooyoung wouldn't tell her who she is?
She is her girlfriend? Is that why? They were in a relationship? But Sooyoung said she wasn't into girls.

-"Jessica?" Sooyoung let out.

-"Yeah, here are your drinks"  Jessica let out as she put the drinks on the table and left.

She felt used and at the same time betrayed.
Sooyoung was going after her but Tiffany grabbed her wrist.

-"Yah! Let me go" Sooyoung let out.

"No, it's better this way" Tiffany let out.

-"What?! No!" Sooyoung said.

"Sooyoung...please" Tiffany wrote.

-"I can't believe what you are asking me to do, I can't hurt my friend, I'm sorry Tiffany...I can't do that" Sooyoung said.

"Okay...I understand..." Tiffany wrote.

"Go talk to her, just...don't tell her anything about me" Tiffany wrote as she drank the vodka straight up and got up.

"I'll be leaving then" Tiffany finally wrote and gave the napkin to Sooyoung.

-"Wait, Tiffany, wait" Sooyoung said.

-"Why don't you just tell her?" Sooyoung asked.

Tiffany looked at Sooyoung and nodded no. She looked at Hyoyeon then, they acknowledged each other with a small bow and Tiffany left the bar.
Sooyoung went after Jessica who was sitting next to Yoona.
She sat next to her.

-"It's not what you're thinking" Sooyoung said.

-"What am I thinking?" Jessica let out.

-"That we are in some kind of relationship, which we are not" Sooyoung said.

-"She's just a friend, and...she's going through a hard time" Sooyoung said.

-"Then why did you told me she didn't exist? Why did you told me she was just a dream?" Jessica asked.

Sooyoung looked at Jessica for a while, she wanted to tell her, she wanted to tell her everything but she knew that Tiffany was against it and as much as she didn't want to hurt Jessica, she also didn't want to betray Tiffany. Sooyoung felt suffocating when finally she let it out.

-"I'm sorry...I can't tell you" Sooyoung let out.

-" you Sooyoung...okay, you" Jessica let out frustrated as she left.

Sooyoung sat there for a while. She looked up and sighed.
She suddenly remembered Tiffany acknowledging Hyoyeon, did the two of them know each other?
She needed to know...