My Beloved... Chapter One

My Beloved... (NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ 5/31/17)

My Beloved… Chapter One

 


 

It’s a beautiful yet a very busy morning in Seoul, South Korea. People who are awake at this time are already rushing their way to their works for the day. Vendors at the shopping districts and markets are organizing their products for the day. Bakeries and coffee shop owners are opening their shops to start the day. And of course, students who are all walking now towards their respective schools and universities to learn for the day.

 

Though it’s not really exactly a beautiful day for one place… Kim Corporation.

 

Kim Corporation is a company focused on Fashion Marketing. Kim Corporation has three branches: One is the Mainland (South Korea), Two is in Tokyo, Japan and the other one is in London, United Kingdom. The Corporation was founded and led by Kim Sungjin at the age of twenty six and it’s been  active in the business industry for years. Hence, being able to rival the longest-running company around the world, the Nam Enterprise.

 

The Corporation is practically full of talented fashion designers and experts and have a perfect momentum but it doesn’t mean, the corporation doesn’t have flaws. If you are an employee, you’ll get what I mean.

 

Anyway, why did I stated that the Corporation didn’t have a beautiful day? Well it’s because of two new staff members that just had to ruin the recently finished and newest edition sets of clothes for this summer and the worse part is, it’s nearly the deadline to ship them off to market.

 

Oh what could it be more worse than that? Well…

 

“Yah! I already warned you two to be careful about those clothes! I know you guys are new for a week but do you guys really want to die so early? You don’t even know what the higher-ups can do to you both! Oh, I just hope Vice President Kim doesn’t know about this…” Jessica Jung, one of the fashion designers,  screams at the top of her lungs as she scolds the two workers who are cowering in fear.

 

“What about me not knowing about what exactly, Jessica-ssi?” A voice can be heard from behind.

 

The designer stiffens at this and the two workers freeze from their spots. The designer slowly turns her head and sees someone she wants to see the least.

 

“A-Ah, V-Vice President Kim! It’s a pleasure to see you here at this department. How may I help you?” Jessica tries to distract the Vice President from the topic but it seems to be futile.

 

“I ask a question, Jessica-ssi and It’s more appreciated if you answer me first.” The voice turns icy as the atmosphere around the place suddenly drops by a few degrees.

 

“A-Ah, y-yes. Uh… you see, these workers from the other department came here to get the recently finished and newest summer edition clothes, so they could put it in the packaging box to be shipped off by tomorrow but they g-got ruined…”

 

Vice President Kim takes a glance on his side and sees the ruined set of clothes before turning his glance at the workers behind the designer and sends them one of his deadliest glare.

 

“Jessica-ssi, please inform the dressmaking department to have an all-nighters today. They will make another sets of clothes with the same style. And for these two, let them be the dressmaking departments’ slaves for two months. I’ll inform the President about this problem as soon as possible. Now, please excuse me.”

 

Designer Jung and the two workers bows their head at Vice President Kim in respect as the latter walks away from the place.

 

Designer Jung sighs before did what she was told to just now, but not before screaming at the two workers.

 

Not really far away from the trio, Vice President Kim takes out his phone from his pocket and unlocks the screen. He stares at the picture on his screen.

 

It’s a picture of his family of four from seven years ago.

 

Vice President Kim sighs as he look out at the sky from the window. He looks at his phone on his hand before putting it in his pocket as he strolls around the hall, towards his office.

 

0-0-0-0-0

 

Meanwhile, somewhere around the crowd in the airport. People who just returned to the country and got off of the airplane and are now walking towards the waiting area where their families are waiting for them.

 

Among those people, a redhaired man wearing glasses is walking towards the exit with someone behind him.

 

“Ryeowook-hyung, let’s stay at the hotel for now. I’m so tired right now. I’ll just visit tomorrow. Is that okay?”

 

“If that’s what you want, then sure.” Ryeowook replies as he calls for a cab.

 

Once the cab came, the driver helps Ryeowook in taking their luggages at the trunk as the redhaired one gets inside the cab. Ryeowook gets in the cab after and looks at beside him and sees the redhaired male fast asleep.

 

‘He must be tired, huh?’ Ryeowook thinks as he tears his gaze from the sleeping figure and decides to stare out the window, looking at the place.

 

0-0-0-0-0

 

They have reached the hotel where they are staying for the meantime and Ryeowook, who is already off of the cab, is now trying to wake up the still in deep sleep redhaired male.

 

“Sunggyu-yah, wake up. We’re here.”

 

The redhaired male opens his eyes slowly, indicating that he’s awake.

 

Ryeowook smiles and announces again to Sunggyu that they’re already at the hotel. Sunggyu stretches his arms before getting off the cab as Ryeowook pays for the driver.

 

As soon as the cab drives off, Ryeowook drags the still half-asleep Sunggyu inside as their luggages are already inside with two staff members. Ryeowook  checks both Sunggyu and him in the hotel. Afterwards, Ryeowook tells the staff members their room number, which are room 0827 and room 0828 respectively. The staff members carries their luggages and guides Ryeowook and Sunggyu towards their rooms which is on the eighth floor.

 

Once they have reach their destinations, Ryeowook gives Sunggyu his keys to the room and the latter opens the door of room 0828 and walks inside, along with a staff member who carries his luggages inside.

 

Sunggyu tells the staff to leave it there and leave. The staff member nods his head and did what he is told to. After the staff member left, Sunggyu jumps on the bed and lies there for a bit, tired from the trip.

 

Sunggyu closes his eyes for a bit and doesn’t notice that he falls asleep afterwards.

 

Someone knocks on the door and the door opens slowly. Ryeowook slowly comes inside and closes the door. Ryeowook looks around Sunggyu’s room then his eyes falls on the figure on the bed. Ryeowook walks closer to the bed and sees Sunggyu sleeping peacefully.

 

Ryeowook sits slowly on the bed without waking Sunggyu up and brushes some hair out of the latter’s face.

 

“You are really tired, huh? Such a grandpa…” Ryeowook laughs silently as he looks out on the window to the sky.

 

‘I’m sure they are more than happy to see you back instead of getting mad, Gyu. No matter what your reason is...’

 

Ryeowook takes his last glance at the sleeping Sunggyu and he says, “Sleep well, Sunggyu…”

 

Ryeowook stands up from the bed and decides to unpack Sunggyu’s clothes silently.

 

0-0-0-0-0

 

Sunggyu slowly opens his eyes and sits up from the bed. He realize that he was covered in a blanket. He shakes his head and looks around the dark room and he notices that his luggage is gone from where it was before he fell asleep. He blinks before realizing that it must have been Ryeowook’s doing.

 

He then stretches his arms up and yawns before getting up from bed.

 

He notices something so he walks towards the glass that separates the room and the outside. He looks out and sees the Seoul at night with full of different lights surrounds the place.

 

‘It’s very different from the years that I am not around...yet, it still the same as before.’

 

Sunggyu notices his reflection and stares at it in sadness.

 

‘Though I am back, is this the best choice? I still have this bad feeling that I can’t seem to get away from...’

 

0-0-0-0-0

 

The next morning, Sunggyu shots up from the bed when he hears a woman beside his ear, only to realize that Ryeowook places his phone on Sunggyu’s ear and is laughing at the reaction.

 

“Yah, hyung! What kind of wake up call is that?!”

 

“I tried everything to wake you up but you sleep like a log, so I decided to let you hear that ringtone.” Ryeowook says as he continues on laughing.

 

Sunggyu pouts but then he screams, “Where the hell did you get that ringtone anyway?!”

 

“Heechul-hyung.” Ryeowook replies as if it’s not a big deal.

 

“Ugh… that hyung, seriously…”

 

“Well~ since you’re awake, why not go take a shower then eat breakfast? We’re going today and it’s already ten o’clock in the morning.”

 

Sunggyu gets up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom and gets inside while Ryeowook choose some clothes for Sunggyu from the closet.

 

After a while, Sunggyu comes out from the bathroom with a robe. Ryeowook smiles then tells Sunggyu to hurry up and he will be waiting outside the room.

 

Sunggyu sighs before going towards the bed, where his clothes for today was placed just now.

 

Sunggyu dresses up himself and then checks himself on the mirror. After fixing here and there, checking his things that he will take with him here and there, he’s ready to go.

 

Sunggyu takes the keys of the hotel room he is in with him and goes out of the room, locking the door in the process.

 

After that, Sunggyu looks for Ryeowook, only to see the latter talking to someone. Sunggyu decides to go where Ryeowook is, silently and seems the stranger notices him as he smiles at him.

 

“Your friend is here, Ryeong.”

 

Ryeowook turns around and smiles at Sunggyu. sunggyu smiles in return and Ryeowook introduces Sunggyu and the stranger.

 

“Hello, I’m Kim Sunggyu. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Hello, I’m Lee Sungmin. I’m Ryeowook’s sunbae from high school.” The man introduces himself as Sungmin before turning his attention towards Ryeowook and says, “Anyway, Ryeong. I need to go now, my fiancee’s waiting for me at the lobby. See you later.”

 

“Why don’t we all go, we’re going to the lobby anyway.”

 

And they all walk together towards the lobby and meet up with fiancee and because of the said fiancee, they all end up eating together in a restaurant, introducing each other and talk about their daily lives as if they’re all close to begin with.

 

0-0-0-0-0

 

After the late breakfast at a restaurant, Sunggyu and Ryeowook are now in front of the Kim Corporation.

 

Sunggyu stares at some changes in the corporation and is feeling nervous at the moment.

Ryeowook notices this, so he puts his hand on Sunggyu’s shoulder to ease the latter’s nervousness. Sunggyu is thankful as he takes a deep breath and lets it out. Then, Sunggyu starts walking slowly towards the corporation with Ryeowook walking beside him.

 

The security guard almost calls another security guard for suddenly entering the premises when the said security guard recognizes who it is and this time, the guard is more than happy to see Sunggyu and tells him to come inside.

 

Sunggyu smiles politely before going inside with Ryeowook tailing behind.

 

The inside is still the same as what Sunggyu can remember. The only thing that change is the new sets of employees. The old employees that can still recognize Sunggyu all bow to him in politeness but some are quite hostile towards him after what happened in the past but most are more than happy to see him, for some odd reason.

 

Anyway, Sunggyu asks one of the employees to show him where the President’s office is and that is where the odd feeling that Sunggyu and Ryeowook feels around returns. The one that they ask stiffens on the spot.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Sunggyu can’t help himself but ask now and the employee just shakes his head before telling the direction. Ryeowook gives his thanks on behalf as Sunggyu’s brow raises, feeling weirded out at the staff members’ actions just now.

 

Ryeowook pushes Sunggyu through the direction where they were told to as he smiles sheepishly at the staff members, who are smiling apologetically.

 

Anyway, Sunggyu just shrugs as he starts walking ahead towards their destination.

 

Once they have reach their destination, Ryeowook knocks on the door instead of Sunggyu. Both hear a voice that says ‘come in’ and the voice is very foreign to Sunggyu. Ryeowook slowly opens the door of the President’s office and lets Sunggyu walk inside first and follows behind. And before Ryeowook close the door, the voice says something in which made Ryeowook clutches the doorknob and Sunggyu freezing on the spot.

 

“And I thought what’s the commotion was outside the office. It’s only you. Anyway, what brings you here in the corporation? Kim Sunggyu-ssi, eldest son of the late- I mean previous president, Kim Sungjin, who disappeared seven years ago until now.”

 

Sunggyu reverts back to himself before glaring at the back of the chair that is facing their way.

 

“Who the hell are you? You are not my father. What do you mean, “previous president”? Where is he?” Sunggyu asks in his calming manner but the glare is still there.

 

“Whoa, whoa… one question at a time but I’ll answer anyway. One, your father is not the President anymore, Two, that’s confidential and three, guess who I am.”

 

“Why should I guess who the hell you are? I’m not here to play games with you. Now, where is my father?” Sunggyu is slowly losing his composure because of this stranger.

 

“Stubborn as always, huh? Like I said, your father’s whereabouts are confidential. As for my identity, you really don’t want to guess? You might get shock when you learn who I am.”

 

“Well, why don’t you reveal your freaking self and see how I would react.”

 

Sunggyu and Ryeowook, who is quiet behind the former, can tell that the man in front of them is smirking in amusement.

 

“If you say so.” And with that statement, the office chair that is facing its back turns around and guess what? It did shock Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu’s smalls eyes half-widens as he stares at the person in front of him and as for Ryeowook who is behind, is pretty much clueless but you can tell that he knows something.

 

“Y-you…?!”

 

The male, who is sitting in front of them looks younger but a mature person. He’s wearing a set of office suit and his hair is styled up and is very good looking.

 

What makes him more mature is his facial expression, icy and cold. And his voice is very husky to the point that it makes girls and maybe boys to melt.

 

“It’s been twelve years since we last met, Sunggyu-hyung.”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“N-Nam Woohyun…”

 

 


 

 

A/N: Hello again everyone~~ Here's Chapter 1 for every WooGyu fans~ although it's not that much, ahahaha

 

Also, I'm on with Chapter 2 and I might post it tomorrow or on Sunday as it's apparently, the continuation to Chapter 1 or maybe?

 

By the way, Thank you for giving me 33 subscribers, 2 upvotes (EliTabbi and puspaasri) and 1 comment (AikaMasara). It's really an honor~ especially it's my first time writing a story for INFINITE. Thank you, yoreobun! *bows*

 

As a thank you gift, I will give a proposal (though it's not much). The 50th subscriber and/or 20th commentor of this story, I will have a surprise. I hope you all participate. (Can I hope for that? ^_^ )

 

Anyway, I'm going to concentrate on Chapter 2 now and feedbacks ARE ALL Welcome~!!

 

Until then~

♫♪lunaichinomiya♪♫