My Beloved... Chapter Three

My Beloved... (NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ 5/31/17)

My Beloved… Chapter Three


 

The door opens and…

 

A beautiful maiden enters the room and it awestrucks Sunggyu that he unholds the blanket he is using to hide. The maiden chuckles at Sunggyu as she walk towards the bed and she smiles.

 

“You have awaken, thank goodness. Would you like to take a bath first before eating breakfast, Sunggyu-ssi?”

 

 

Sunggyu snaps out of his reverie and stutteringly answers, “Y-Yeah…”

 

 

The maiden smiles dazzlingly before saying something that Sunggyu didn’t catch it.

 

“Huh?” Sunggyu reacts stupidly that it can’t help but makes the beautiful maiden laugh at him.

 

“I said my name is Jin. You can always call for me whenever you want to ask something.” The maiden called Jin, says as she smiles again when she sees Sunggyu nods his head.

 

After a few exchange of words, Jin tells Sunggyu to take a bath and the clothes that he will be wearing is also in the bathroom then afterwards, proceed to the living room and Sunggyu complies to the command.

 

Jin smiles at Sunggyu for the last time before walking out of the room, leaving Sunggyu alone.

 

Sunggyu sighs before going to the bathroom that is located inside the bedroom he is staying in.

 

After a few minutes inside the bathroom, Sunggyu comes out, wearing a new set of fresh casual clothes as he dries up his hair with a towel. Sunggyu then walk towards the vanity table where there’s a mirror. He looks at himself at the mirror and fixes his hair and clothes he is wearing for a bit to look more presentable.

 

Sunggyu sighs for a bit then a seconds later, his eyes widens as reality hits him full force.

 

He was kidnapped but wasn’t tied down or something? ( Like he wants that though)

 

He was inside an unknown place that he doesn’t know and moreover, inside a spacious bedroom.

 

He met someone beautiful but that’s a bit suspicious.

 

Sunggyu becomes cautious and decides to be alert at all times as he thinks of a way to escape the place. Sunggyu walks quickly towards the door and opens it slowly and carefully shows his head and looks at the hallway from left to right to see if someone is walking around the hallway.

 

Since there’s no one in the hallway, Sunggyu quickly comes out of the room and carefully closes the door behind him. After that, he runs quickly without making any noise around the hall until he sees the stairs. He carefully runs down the stairs and hides behind a wall when he hears someone talking on the other side of the wall.

 

“Yes, sir. I understand. I’ll make sure he agrees.”

 

Sunggyu narrows his eyes as he learns that it was Woohyun’s voice as he secretly looks from behind the wall for an escape route and sees the front door. Sunggyu sighs and thinks that he needs to get out without getting notice by Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu stays still as he listens to Woohyun, speaking, probably on the phone.

 

“Yes, sir. I’ll give you a call again later. Bye.”

 

It becomes silent afterwards.

 

Sunggyu gulps in nervousness as silence feels eerie to his liking.

 

He jumps in surprise when he hears Woohyun speak.

 

“The years I have known you, you would be thinking of trying to escape the place and hiding behind a wall, so no one would see you. You think I wouldn’t remember that, Sunggyu-hyung.”

 

Sunggyu sighs as he realizes that Woohyun is talking to him before he steps out behind the wall and walk towards the living room, where Woohyun is seen sitting on the sofa, staring at him.

 

“You must be thinking why you’re here, huh?”

 

“If you know what I was thinking, why don’t you answer that question?” Sunggyu retorts as he is already annoyed to be near Woohyun.

 

“Why don’t you take a sit first and have some tea before we proceed to our conversation?”

 

“I prefer if you would just cut that crap and go straight to the point, you bastard.”

 

“Tsk, tsk… so this is how you become after seven years of running away. That is not cute, hyung.” Woohyun comments and smirks when he saw Sunggyu’s glare.

 

“And you become an arrogant jerk after the years, Nam Woohyun. Now can you get to the point a;ready or I’ll leave right away.”

 

“Just take your seat first, will you?”

 

“Whatever.” Sunggyu replies as he sits down on the couch across Woohyun and crosses his arms, waiting impatiently for Woohyun to start.

 

Woohyun calls a maid and tells her to bring some tea and desserts before looking at Sunggyu with a serious expression.

 

Sunggyu raises an eyebrow and Woohyun clears his throat to start.

 

 

“To start the conversation, I have to make a deal with you.”

 

 

“What deal? Nevermind. Whatever that deal is, I won’t agree with it.”

 

 

“Even if it’s regarding Vice President Kim and Madame Kim?”

 

 

Sunggyu glares at Woohyun at mentioning his brother and mother. Woohyun smirks at him as he continues, “If you want to see them, I suggest you listen to the deal that I am going to propose in exchange, Kim Sunggyu.”

 

 

Sunggyu thinks for a while before sighing, “Fine but if this is a nonsense deal, forget it.”

 

 

“What makes you think it will be a nonsense deal, hyung?”

 

 

“After knowing you? Everything that you do or say are nonsense.”

 

 

“I’m hurt. You’re too harsh with words, you know that?” Woohyun looks at him, pretending to be hurt by Sunggyu’s words.

 

 

“I’m not sorry for being harsh. Anyway, what’s the deal?”

 

 

“You have to agree first that you will do it.”

 

 

“Do I look stupid to agree easily without knowing the deal first, Namjerk? Well, in your dreams because I won’t fall for that.”

 

 

Woohyun laughs humourlessly at Sunggyu’s statement that made the latter raises his brow at the former.

 

 

“What’s so funny?”

 

 

“You’re so cute, hyung. Seriously but just so you know, this deal is regarding your family and the company.”

 

 

“Stop beating around the bush and just tell the stupid deal or forg-”

 

 

“Marry me, hyung.”


 

 A/N: Hello again, everyone! Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New Year.

I apologize for now updating for so long, been busy with school and such. I also kind promised to update yesterday along the details of my new story "Castaway" but I wasn't able to because my family and I were preparing for Christmas Eve. I'm sorry again. 

Anyway, thank you for reading and for giving me 62 subscribers. You know who you are and I apologize if I won't be able to thank you personally but I will make up for it once I get some time off from my schedules.

For now, I hope you guys enjoy reading. Do not leave without leaving a comment or feedback, it's much appreciated as much as you subscribed. It will give motivation to write.

BTW, Jin from Lovelyz is able to make an appearance! What is her relationship with Woohyun? Who knows? If you're curious, please read the story until the end juseyo! 

Have a happy Christmas, yoreobun!!!

-lunaichinomiya