My Beloved... Chapter Two

My Beloved... (NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ 5/31/17)

My Beloved… Chapter Two

 


 

“N-Nam Woohyun…”

 

“Surprise?”

 

“W-What are you doing here…?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m the President of Kim Corporation as well as the Executive Director of Nam Enterprise.”

 

“No, you’re not…”

 

“Yes, I am.”

 

“N-no, y-you’re lying…”

 

“Deny it all you want but what you see right now is the real deal, hyung.”

 

“Where’s my father…? What did you do to him?!”

 

“Your father’s whereabouts is confidential and what makes you think I did something to your father?” Woohyun asks as he keeps his poker face intact.

 

“Why are you here then? You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t do something to him.” Sunggyu retorts in annoyance as he crosses his arms.

 

“What if your father told me to manage Kim Corporation, would you believe-?”

 

“No, I won’t believe you. Now answer my question, Nam Woohyun.”

 

“Well too bad, that was the reason why I am here.”

 

“Like hell that was the case. Why didn’t he told Myungsoo then? He’s his son.”

 

“Perhaps, your father believes in me instead of you and your younger brother.”

 

That sentence made Sunggyu steps forward and grabs Woohyun by the collar.

 

“Say that again, Nam Woohyun. I dare you!”

 

“I said that perhaps-”

 

“What’s with the commotion?”

 

Woohyun gets cut off by a voice behind Sunggyu and the latter turns his head around to see who disrupts their conversation, only to let go of Woohyun’s collar.

 

“Vice President Kim, is there something wrong?” Woohyun who is acting like a jerk just now, is now acting with complete politeness. Sunggyu wants to snort at this, if he isn’t acting like a frozen statue at the moment.

 

“President Nam, I heard from some staff members that someone came here and I heard some shouting, so I decided to come here. Now, can someone explain this?”

 

Sunggyu can tell that the Nam Woohyun is smirking at the back of his head as he hears the said man saying something instead of explaining, which is…

 

“Vice President Kim, are you curious who this person is?” Woohyun points at Sunggyu as he says that.

 

“Is he one of your collections? I mean -buddies?”

 

At the Vice President’s statement, Sunggyu’s jaw finds itself on the ground as Woohyun starts laughing humorlessly.

 

“Very funny, Kim Myungsoo.” Sunggyu's body really goes numb as he hears the familiar name coming from Woohyun's mouth.

 

Vice President Kim or Kim Myungsoo. Yes, you get it right. Kim Myungsoo is the younger brother of Sunggyu. And Myungsoo is supposed to be in college at this moment since he’s at the age of twenty-two but for some reasons, he’s now working as the Vice President of Kim Corporation. Anyway...

 

“You told me if I’m curious.  So I thought that question can be referred as “can you guess” as how you always say, Mr. Nam.” Myungsoo states it with his calm expression and very icy-like voice.

 

“So you think your brother here and I are -buddies? Sorry but no. I’m too expensive and awesome to be -buddies with your brother.”

 

“What the ing hell, Namjerk?!” Sunggyu exclaims at the statement.

 

“Huh? What are you talking about, President Nam?”

 

Woohyun smirks mentally at how things goes his way. Woohyun clears throat and is about to tell Myungsoo when a hand suddenly appears out of nowhere and covers his mouth.

 

“Just what the bloody hell are trying to do, Namjerk?!” Sunggyu’s honey-like voice screams softly at Woohyun’s ear, so no one can hear except for the man itself.

 

Woohyun tilts his head slightly and somehow, finds himself (his face to be exact) closer to Sunggyu’s than he imagined

 

Though he ignores that fact as he removes Sunggyu’s hand from his mouth a bit and retorts back softly, “What else? Of course, I’m exposing you.”

 

“Well then, I’ll stop you if that is the ca-.”

 

“Myungsoo, dear? Why didn’t you come back soon?” Another voice breaks another conversation and this time, it belongs to a woman and it’s a very familiar voice to Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu’s face color seems to drain as he realize what situation he is in. Apparently, his only plan today is to visit his father, not ”her” nor Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo turns around to see a woman in her early 50’s but is a bit young for her age.

 

“Sorry, Ma’am. It’s just that… I mean President Nam just told me a strange joke that my brother is here.”

 

“Sunggyu? He’s here?” The eldest and the only woman in the room seems to be surprised at this and looks around the office.

 

Sunggyu snaps out of his thoughts and thinks of hiding somewhere but Woohyun is faster than him and gets ahold of him, so Sunggyu can’t move or hide. Sunggyu decides to hide his face by placing it on Woohyun’s shoulder, creating an intimate-slash-not-really position.

 

Woohyun seems to stiffen at the action he keeps his composure, so no one would notice it.

 

“I don’t see Sunggyu around the place, Myungsoo-yah. Stop joking, okay? And Woohyunnie? Who’s that person you are hugging? Your lover?” The woman asks as she notices a certain red-haired male that seems to look like he’s hugging Woohyun.

 

“Ah, no... this is…” Woohyun didn’t finish his sentence when he feels Sunggyu’s body shaking.

 

Woohyun mentally sighs before he answers the elder woman again, “He’s a friend of mine, Auntie. He came here just now because he is not feeling well and decides to bother me.”

 

“Oh! You should take care of him, Woohyunnie. Myungsoo, let’s leave them to have their privacy. Same goes for you two, Mr. Park and the other one over there.”

 

“It’s okay, Auntie. I actually called his other friend here to take my friend home because he just fainted.” Woohyun insists.

 

“If you say so. Let’s go, Myung-ie~” And with that, the fifty year old woman drags Vice President Kim out of the office, leaving the other occupants in an awkward atmosphere.

 

“You owe me big time, Sunggyu-hyung.”

 

Sunggyu pulls away from Woohyun and glares at him as he retorts, “Huh? Why would I owe you something? Who the hell is the one placing his arm around my waist? Your secretary?”

 

“Like I want to hold you. Who’s the one trying to hide?”

 

“W-well, I had no choice! You’re holding me so…”

 

“That’s why you owe me, Kim Sunggyu.” Woohyun smirks in amusement as he sees Sunggyu’s facial expression expresses in bewilderment. But it fades away as Sunggyu smirks at him, sadistically.

 

“Oh! I do owe you something…. though it’s not a ‘thank you’ from me but something else. Hope you treasure it a lot, Nam Woohyun.”

 

And after that sentence, everything seems too fast for Woohyun to catch as he finds himself kneeling down on the floor, holding a certain part in the middle, hissing in pain as Sunggyu giggles at him as we walks out of the office with Ryeowook behind, saying his goodbye along the way...

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Sunggyu just have to kick him at “that” area, it must be really, really painful. Despite the pain though, Woohyun is surely, going to think of some ways to get back at Kim Sunggyu.

 

0-0-0-0-0

 

The next day, Sunggyu finds himself in front of a mansion that belongs to the Kim Family. The mansion is big but not that big and it seems to be a bit deserted. Ryeowook observes around behind Sunggyu and notices some things that doesn’t seem right.

 

The flowers around that is supposed to be blooming beautifully are now withered. The grasses around are grown a lot and hasn’t been trimmed lately. The front door seems to be left open and you can see the inside full of dust.

 

Ryeowook decides not to tell Sunggyu, who doesn’t realize a thing at the moment.

 

Sunggyu takes a step towards the place as he observes around in silence. Even after taking a step inside the mansion with Ryeowook following behind, he still observes around without asking the latter.

 

The duo decides to check upstairs and as they reach the second floor, they look down first and realizes that the places seems to be attacked in as they notice broken glasses from the window, broken glasses and plates, broken vases and curtains being teared apart.

 

Sunggyu and Ryeowook both look at each other and rushes to check every room. As they check every room, Sunggyu finds himself in front of his old room. Sunggyu’s hand reaches for the knob, turns it open and the door opens. Sunggyu walks inside the room, that is now covered in dusts. He looks around the place and at the desk, he notices something. Sunggyu walk towards the desk and is about to pick up what he saw just now when…

 

“I should have known that you would come to this place, Kim Sunggyu.”

 

Sunggyu freezes on his spot and slowly turns his head around, only to see the least person he wanted to see today, Nam Woohyun, who is leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed and is looking at him with his cold expression.

 

Sunggyu narrows his eyes at Woohyun and asks, “What happened here? And moreover, what the hell are you doing here, Nam Woohyun?”

 

“Can’t answer the first question. And what I am doing here? Fetching you.”

 

“Fetching me? Why would you?”

 

“It’s a secret.”

 

“I won’t come with you then.”

 

“It’s not like you have a choice.”

 

“W-what do you--?!”

 

Everything goes fast and Sunggyu is now unconsciously lying on the floor as Woohyun is now kneeling down beside Sunggyu’s unconscious body.

 

Woohyun lifts Sunggyu’s body as he mutters something to himself. When Woohyun stands up while carrying Sunggyu, he looks at the door and there stands two guards, holding a captive Ryeowook, who is struggling to get free.

 

“It’s useless to break free, Kim Ryeowook-ssi.”

 

“What are you going to do with him?!” Ryeowook asks as he struggles some more.

 

Woohyun stares blankly at Ryeowook, who in turn, does the same. The two stare at each other for a bit before Woohyun orders the guards to take Ryeowook away toward downstairs. The guards comply to the order and they take Ryeowook away as Woohyun follows behind with Sunggyu on his arms.

 

0-0-0-0-0

 

Sunggyu slowly opens his eyes and stares at the blue-ish white ceiling for a bit and suddenly sits up from what he recognize as a bed. Sunggyu looks around the place and notice that he’s somewhere he doesn’t know.

 

Sunggyu gets alerted when someone knock on the door. He hides himself under the blanket, except for his eyes, looking at the door with cautious eyes.

 

The door then opens slowly and…

 


A/N: I apologize for not updating as early as I can. Mianhae... Second semester started and got busy in school. I'm really sorry.

Anyway, this chapter is kind of crappy and/or short for me but I am trying my best as I could but due to school, that seem to be impossible. The next chapter might be posted on 2nd or 3rd week of December, not sure.

Also, I would like to thank you for the 3 votes and 44 subscribers. It's really an honor. Although, I wish for you to leave feedbacks and comments about the story so far. It'll be a motivation for me to keep writing. ^_^

So, thank you again for reading, subscribing, upvoting, and commenting~!! ^______^

♪♫lunaichinomiya♫♪

 

Ps. I'm not sure if I should rated it because of some terms *sweat drops*