My Beloved... Chapter Five

My Beloved... (NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ 5/31/17)

My Beloved… Chapter Five


 

Ever since he came back from Woohyun’s place, Sunggyu is always deep in his thoughts that he even fails to notice Ryeowook looking at him with worry.

 

And because of that, Sunggyu doesn’t notice that it’s already the second day and the deadline of the so-called “deal” with the devil’s incarnation, Nam Woohyun.












 

“ARGH! What am I going to do?! Stupid Nam Woohyun. Stupid deal. Everything is stupid!” Sunggyu ruffles his hair and rolls on the bed in frustration.

 

Ryeowook only watches Sunggyu at the side, not knowing if he should stop Sunggyu from his actions or just stay put. Ryeowook feels bad for not able to help Sunggyu with his problem.

 

Ryeowook flinches when Sunggyu suddenly sits up from the bed and looks at him with his rarely-used aegyo. Ryeowook knows that he should brace himself for whatever comes when he sees that face.

 

“Ryeowookie-hyung”

 

“Uh-hmm?” Ryeowook looks at him hesitantly in the eyes.

 

“Can you tell me what to do with this madness? I do not want to marry that jerk called “Woohyun”~!!” Sunggyu whines as he kicks off whatever is on the bed (excluding his cellphone)

 

“Uh...can you tell me the whole details before I give advice…? I mean, you never told me since you came back from who knows where, Sunggyu.”

 

Sunggyu’s mouth shapes into “O” as he realizes that he hasn’t told the older about what happened between him and Woohyun at said person’s house.

 

Ryeowook walks towards the bed and sits on it as he sees Sunggyu sighing before looking at him.

 

Sunggyu opens his mouth and tells Ryeowook the whole story. Of course, the story should only take twenty minutes or more but it took them two hours to finish the tale. Why? Because along the way, Sunggyu is cursing at the jerk called “Woohyun” and it gets to the point where Ryeowook almost smack Sunggyu’s head with his fist.

 

As Sunggyu finishes the story, said man asks the older what he should do about the so-called deal.

 

“To be honest Sunggyu, I do not know what to tell you. It is going to be your decision. Also, I don’t think Woohyun-ssi is messing around. He must have liked you to even force you to marry him.” Ryeowook smirks at Sunggyu, who turns red at the last sentence.”

 

“Hyung! That is just plain disgusting. Me and Woohyun? Hell no!” Sunggyu exclaims as he whacks Ryeowook with a pillow.

 

Ryeowook dodges the second attack and he begins to tease the younger more, which results to the latter walking out of the room, leaving the older alone.

 

Ryeowook gives out a chuckle before his expression turns serious.

 

‘I’m sorry, Sunggyu. You will know soon enough but I am hoping that you will know when everything is over.’

 

0-0-0-0-0

 

After being teased by Ryeowook, Sunggyu finds himself strolling around the park not far away from the hotel he is staying along with the older companion of his. Sunggyu looks around and sees many children playing around, some couples having their moments and family having picnics around. It is also a very nice day and a very nice weather.

 

Sunggyu smiles softly at his surroundings. He starts to stroll around, to distract and calm himself.

 

After a while, Sunggyu sees an unoccupied bench and he realizes that he has been walking around so he decides to sit on the bench and let out a sigh.

 

Sunggyu looks up to the sky and his thoughts of the deal occupies his mind.

 

“Why of all the things to happen, it has to be a marriage ceremony? What did I get myself into…” Sunggyu mutters to himself.

 

“Is Oppa going to get married to someone he hates?” A girl’s voice that almost made Sunggyu jump off the bench.

 

Sunggyu turns his head to see a girl that is around ten years younger than him. The girl is wearing a uniform from a school that he knows very, very well. The girl has her hair tied in a ponytail, her eyes looks kind and her smiles fits her, in Sunggyu’s opinion.

 

Sunggyu relaxes a bit and nods his head, answering the girl’s question. The girl sits down on the same bench as Sunggyu and looks up to the sky.

 

“Why is oppa going to marry someone he hates? Isn’t supposed to be someone you love?” The girl asks.

 

“It’s… complicated, you see.”

 

“Is that so? If she isn’t trying to break your marriage, it must be mean that she loves you.”

 

Sunggyu looks at the girl as he tries to hide his disgust but he realizes that the girl thought he is going to marry a girl

 

“Probably not. I bet “she” is trying to humiliate me and probably hates my guts.”

 

“Then she must have another reason to marry you. I mean, my umma always says that a couple marries each other if they love each other. If you two don’t love each other but is going to marry, then there must be a reason, right?”

 

Sunggyu becomes silent after that. He suddenly recalls all Woohyun’s actions during the time they are together a few days ago.

 

‘Somehow, this girl beside me says something that makes sense. Woohyun would never like me that way and he must be hiding something. I wonder what it was. Also...why is he managing my family’s company….’

 

Sunggyu suddenly stands up from the bench, startling the girl beside him in surprise. Sunggyu looks at the girl with a smile of gratitude and thanking her before running walks away.

 

The girl stands up and waves her hand at Sunggyu, whose figure is fading away slowly.

 

The girl smiles softly as she looks at the sky, “It’s a relief to see you again, Kim Sunggyu.”

 

0-0-0-0-0

 

Sunggyu continues to run around the sidewalks until he reaches the bus stop. He pulls out his phone and presses some buttons and he puts it on his left ear.

 

“Good Afternoon. This is Nam Woohyun’s secretary, Park Myungeun. How may I help you?”

 

“This is Sunggyu. You’re Jin, right? Can you tell me where is Woohyun at the moment? Also, can you give me his address if he’s at home?”

 

“Ah! Sunggyu-ssi, just in time. I was supposed to call you to remind you about the deal. And um… Woohyun-ssi is already at his home. I will send you his address after this call.” Jin says with a hint of relief in her voice.

 

“Thanks, Jin. I’ll end this call now and wait for your address.”

 

“Okay. Good bye…”

 

Sunggyu ends the call and waits at the bus stop until he receives a message, from Jin. It’s Woohyun’s address and there is a direction on how to get there. Sunggyu clutches his phone as he gets on the bus, that just came for a stop.

 

0-0-0-0-0

 

It’s seven o’clock in the evening and Woohyun is doing his work when someone presses a doorbell.

 

Woohyun stands up from his seat as someone keeps pressing the doorbell and is giving him a headache.

 

He calmly walk out of his office, towards the front door and he opens it to reprimand the person but remains silent as he sees a certain someone panting, probably catching his breath.

 

The person looks up and stares at Woohyun with a fire of determination in his small, yet cute and lovely eyes.
















 

“I will do it. Tell me all the details that I must know.”

 

A/N: Hello, Inspirits~ I am so sorry for not being able to update. I got busy these day. Also, I got writer's block. I hope you all forgive me. Also I thank you all for subscribing, commenting, upvoting and reading my stories. I hope I will be able to update all my stories before June 8, 2015 (That date is the start of my class).

Also, I am so proud of Sunggyu-oppa~ His 2nd mini-album became my favorite and I couldn't stop listening to them.

What is your favorite song from "27" mini-album? Mine is "The Answer" and "Daydream". How about yours?

Anyway, enjoy reading, yoreobun~!! Do not hesitate to give feedbacks, okay? It will be a great advice from all of you :)

-lunaichinomiya