I AM SO SORRY! (NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ)

My Beloved... (NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ 5/31/17)

I'm so sorry for not able to update every stories that I have.

One thing for sure, I won't discontinue them.

I have been so stressed lately in my studies and some parts of my life.

These past few months or years, I have been depressed and I have been trying to do everything I can to continue but somewhere in my mind lost all my motivation and the like.

I know I have been making empty promises to update but depression is something I cannot overcome and I am trying my best to keep them at minimum but it seems like it took a toll on me and affected my studies in college and personal emotion. For that, I sincerely apologize.

I know it has been 2-3 years ever since I last updated but I really, really wish to finish them. I really do but as you can see, I am a mess.

I know that you all keep telling me to update but please, give me some time. That is all I need.

I hope you all understand...

And I am really happy that some of you are still waiting and keep reading them I really, really appreciate them. And for that, I will try my very best to relieve some stress and able to update, even if it is only one chapter.

 

Thank you all. :)

lunaichinomiya

May 31, 2017