Chapter 6

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Update because I wanted to give a virtual hug to everyone. This chapter is not much of a consolation, but all my ongoing fics are at a point where fluff is impossible, so please make do with it. Oh, did I tell some of you that the situation will get better for Min? I'm sorry that it would only be so physically, i.e. there are no/less punishments. But well, it does get better - I'm saying this to those who are going crazy with Min being 'tortured'. So, like I said before, fiction remains fiction; I'll continue writing. 

Because the smile from Sungmin last night was enough for me, and I hope it was for you too. Else, time will heal everything. 

Thank you for all the subscriptions and upvotes so far and pardon any mistakes in this chapter; I need to rush off to somewhere else. Nevertheless, I hope you like this chapter and thank you again, for staying with me, for staying with Sungmin. 

/big virtual hug for everyone/

Liebe, Ame. 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin got out of the car, straightening his new uniform. Leeteuk had kindly dropped off a new set of uniform for him last evening, which he found hanging on the cabinet door when he was woken up by his alarm this morning. He closed his hands tighter around his bag straps, turning around to see Kyuhyun getting off the car as well.

His alpha was dressed in a fitting, black, long-sleeved shirt with dark blue jeans on the bottom. Despite the long and lanky figure, Sungmin could see the lean muscles underneath those clothes. He had been wondering since he first saw Kyuhyun at breakfast, which consisted of simply cereal that Kyuhyun prepared, why his alpha wasn’t clad in uniform. But he didn’t ask; he decided that Kyuhyun might not like such unnecessary conversation.

 

When Kyuhyun moved over to him, he quickly dropped his gaze so that his alpha wouldn’t catch him staring.

His alpha gave him a look-over. “We are going to the orphanage after classes.”

Sungmin nodded, glad that Kyuhyun was right about his wounds healing well by morning. He had also obediently called Kangin and Leeteuk last night to apologise, so his alpha found no reason to scold him in the morning or deny him of the trip to the orphanage.

“No trouble, unless you want a repeat of yesterday.” Kyuhyun said firmly.

Sungmin nodded again with his gaze still fixed on the floor, the omega collar pressing against the skin under his chin.

“Answer me.”

“Yes, Master.” Sungmin replied quietly. He decided he would be good until he saw his director and sort out everything.

“Go.”

Sungmin bowed and quickly entered the school gates.

 

 

 

While he was still aware of his alpha’s far-away gaze on him, a familiar call of his name brought him back to the crowd around him. He looked up to find one of his best friends standing before the building with arms wide open for him.

“Mi!” Sungmin shouted, running over to his friend.

The arms that embraced him were so warm he almost couldn’t control his tears. He blinked them away quickly, as his friend rocked him from left to right.

“My roommate who abandoned me!” Zhoumi said, laughing right into his ear.

Sungmin pulled away, drawing a pout to his face. “Sorry, I couldn’t help it.”

“Yah! Don’t pull that look on me! You know I will forgive you for anything with that look.” Zhoumi pouted in response.

“That’s the whole point.” Sungmin clung to his arm. “You will forgive me, right?”

Zhoumi pretended to look away. “I’ll think about it.”

“Mi~” Sungmin whined, tugging on his arm. “Come on, I said I’m sorry~”

“Fine fine fine.” Zhoumi pulled out of Sungmin’s hold, grabbing two milk cartons on the floor. “Finish this and I’ll forgive you.”

Sungmin beamed at the strawberry milk held out to him. “Anything for you.”

 

It was the first time he didn’t have to doubt the overwhelming happiness since he was claimed.

 

 

 

 

 

~--~

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you think Hyukjae will say if he sees us with strawberry milk?” Sungmin closed his locker, holding his books tight in one hand. He drank another mouth of milk, ignoring the stares and mutterings that the others were giving him.

“Oh my god.” Zhoumi exclaimed as he took a step back away from the lockers. “I didn’t prepare any for him and Hae!”

Seeing a few others approaching Zhoumi from the back, Sungmin reached out to grab him.

“You better finish them before—” Zhoumi turned around, knocking into another person and spilling his milk.

 

“Sorry sorry sorry!” Zhoumi bowed repeatedly at the person whose hand was wet with strawberry milk.

Sungmin shuddered as a dominant aura filled his senses.

“Do you think sorry will solve the problem?” The person snorted.

Sungmin quickly moved to stand beside his friend, staring at the alpha that came into view. He recognized the voice, as well as the face. Kim Heechul, another well-known alpha in the school. He could have become the leader of the alphas, but for an unknown reason, he opted to be in Siwon’s pack instead. Behind him stood Shindong, another alpha of Siwon’s pack, and Hankyung, Heechul’s beta. Although bonds cannot be formed between alphas and betas, they could choose to be mates if they wanted to, like in the case of Heechul and Hankyung.

 

“I’m sorry.” Zhoumi muttered with his head bowed.

It didn’t have to take Sungmin a look to know that his friend was afraid. Sungmin had always been the one to stand up for his two friends, as well as other fellow omegas, when situations like that called for it. Through the years, he had trained himself to be strong both physically and mentally in front of other alphas, in order to protect himself and his friends. This time though, Sungmin found himself struggling to speak up. He was much more submissive, now that he was claimed.

 

“You will have to make up for your mistake, sweetie.” Heechul lowered his face to look into Zhoumi’s eyes. He held up his wet arm to Zhoumi.

 

“ it, dear.”

 

Sungmin felt his friend stiffened. He placed a comforting arm around his friend’s shoulder.

“Sorry, Heechul-ssi. My friend didn’t mean to spill the milk on you.” Sungmin said, keeping his voice as calm as possible.

 

“Oh, I thought you weren’t going to make a sound at all. Looks like getting claimed didn’t change that attitude of yours hur?” Heechul tilted his head. “Or did it?”

Heechul turned to his friends. “Well, why don’t we test that out?”

Hankyung kept still, while Shindong grinned at him.

 

“Since you’re such a nice friend, why don’t you do it for your friend instead?” Heechul held up his arm to Sungmin this time. “Clean the milk up for me with your mouth.”

“No no no, I’ll do it, Heechul-ssi.” Zhoumi stepped forward, but Heechul pulled his arm away.

“Uh-uh. Good little Sungmin will do it.” Heechul lifted his arm to Sungmin again. “Besides, it’s easy for you with that submissive nature pushing you to follow an alpha’s order, isn’t it?”

Sungmin swallowed his anxiety. Heechul was right; he was struggling as each prompting movement of Heechul’s arm pushed him towards the tipping point. He looked up at Zhoumi, who was frowning at him.

He sighed inwardly. There was nothing to struggle about here. He would do it to keep his friend safe.

As he leaned forward, Zhoumi grabbed his arm. He patted his friend’s hand, removing it from his arm gently. He mouthed to his friend, “It’s okay.”

 

Sungmin caught Heechul’s smirk from the corner of his eye as he lowered his head, pausing when his mouth was less than two inches away from Heechul’s arm. He closed his eyes, silently telling himself that it would be over soon; that it couldn’t be worse than the previous morning, although a spectating crowd has gathered around them on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter