Chapter 2

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I wasn't planning to write/update this... but it's the 6th of November!!! So a small (short) gift for fellow elfs. <3 #Happy9thAnniversary #9YearsWithSuperJunior 

 

 

 

When Sungmin opened his eyes again, he found himself lying face down on the bed. He tried to move, but pain erupted in his backside. The situation slowly sunk into his mind. He looked around, realizing that he was on his alpha’s bed, the one he was brought back to after he was claimed last night.

It was going to be his home from now – his alpha was adopting him from the orphanage. Despite them still schooling, alphas are allowed to claim ownership of their omegas, as long as they wish to. Furthermore, Sungmin knew his alpha could afford to provide for him. His house was very grand for someone who lived alone.

There was a hitch in his breath when Sungmin sensed his alpha approaching. His heart raced as what had transpired in the school corridor ran through his mind. He shut his eyes tight as the door opened and his alpha sat down beside him on the bed.

 

“I know you’re awake.”

 

“Yes…Master.” His submissive nature immediately took over under fear. Willing himself, he insisted on his little defiance as he stayed still, not turning around to face his alpha. He was going to wait until he was told to do so.

 

“If you disobey in public, it only forces—“ Kyuhyun cut his sentence off abruptly, hissing in annoyance. “Look at me.”

 

Forces? What was he going to say?

Sungmin turned his head obediently, partly out of curiosity. He immediately dropped his gaze when their eyes met, bowing his head a little in submission.

 

“Don’t ever misbehave in public again.” Kyuhyun stressed every single word.

 

The dominance underlying the order overthrew all the thoughts of showing any form of defiance. Sungmin clutched the comforter tightly as the emotions pour into him.

“Yes, Master. I’m sorry… Master.” Sungmin whimpered as a strong sense of guilt came over him. It was his submissive nature making him feel guilty for something that he wouldn’t even consider a mistake, but he couldn’t help it. The dominance from his alpha was making him scared, weak and submissive.

 

A thumb brushed lightly against his cheek, wiping away the fallen tear. Sungmin sobbed louder, hating every single bit of his submissive nature. It made him feel worthless, as though he shouldn’t have existed in the first place. The inner conflict was driving him crazy and he didn’t care if his crying bothered his alpha anymore. He would gladly accept even if his alpha killed him now out of irritation. At least, he would be free in death.

 

“Silly. You disobeyed; you deserved the punishment. Why are you crying?”

 

Sungmin continued sobbing as his alpha rubbed soothing circles in his back. His true personality was telling him that he didn’t deserve the punishment; Siwon started it.

 

“He wanted me…” Sungmin blurted out in between his sobs, not bothered anymore if he was angering his alpha. He was confused,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter