Chapter 15

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 
[Warning, as suggested and constructed by blurzpoo] 
"This chapter contains revelation that might just take your heart out and tear into pieces and you might feel like doing the same to me. However much I had wanted to edit this, the plot was planned from the start. So please refrain from doing so until we reach the final chapter, because only if I'm alive would I be able to write and post the chapters that would be filled with rainbows and unicorns." 

Well, ideally, it should be filled with rainbows and unicorns. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“There aren’t any open wounds, so this is as much as I can do,” The doctor said, placing an ice pack on Sungmin’s backside. The coldness seeped through his pants, relieving him of some pain.

“Thank you, Doctor Kim,” Sungmin whispered, giving a weak smile. He had somehow managed to stop his tears from flowing when they entered the clinic, but the nagging pain in his chest refused to go away.

“Do you want to tell me what happened?” The doctor his hair affectionately, giving him an encouraging smile.

Sungmin bit on his lip and looked at the doctor hesitantly. “I’m fine, Doctor.”

 

“Let me talk to him, Doctor Kim.” Jongwoon cut in, and Sungmin was suddenly aware of the aura of the alpha beside him. Jongwoon had been so gentle and caring that it slipped Sungmin’s mind that it was an alpha who had carried him all the way to the clinic.  

“Sure, I’ll go make some hot milk for Sungmin. Tell me if you all need anything else.” The doctor patted Sungmin on his shoulder. “My supplies are piling up. The clinic is always available for my naughty omega if you need a place to hide, okay?”

Sungmin nodded with a smile, unable to find the strength to retort cheekily or laugh at the joke.

 

As the doctor stepped away, Sungmin’s heart thumped at being left alone with Jongwoon in that small compartment. He shifted, burying his head into the pillow as he waited awkwardly for the alpha to say something.

 

“I went straight to Leeteuk hyung when I saw Hanwoo sonsaengnim taking the broom out,” Jongwoon started. Sungmin took in a deep breath as the images rushed back into his head.

“I can always ask the other year threes present for what happened, but I hope I can hear it personally from you, Sungmin.”

 

‘Hands on the table, Lee Sungmin.’

 

“Why were you crying when we got there?”

 

‘How many times do you want me to repeat myself? Did your alpha not teach you basic manners?’

 

“I…” Sungmin knew his voice was muffled against the pillow, but he didn’t dare to look at Jongwoon. “It was painful, Jongwoon-ssi…”

 

‘I’m going to hit you thirty times. Ten for lying, ten for failing the quiz and ten for talking back.’

 

“Tell me the truth, Sungmin. You didn’t even make any sound on your first day, but you were sobbing so loudly in the classroom.”

 

‘Ten times, count.’

 

“I-It was nothing… Thank you for the help, Jongwoon-ssi…”

“Sungmin, even if you don’t tell me now, Kyuhyun would make you tell him later.”

 

 

At the mention of his alpha, Sungmin shot up straight on his knees. Ignoring the ice pack that has fallen off, he grabbed Jongwoon’s hands. “N-No… Please don’t tell M-Master.”

 

‘Just the first day, and you already disappointed me, Sungmin.’  

 

“Tell him about what?” Jongwoon prompted firmly.

“About this… the whole thing.” Sungmin lowered his gaze and his breath rasped in his throat.

 

‘You need to learn how to behave.’  

 

“Why?” Jongwoon asked gently. “It’s not up to me. Even if I don’t say anything, he would hear it from someone else in the school.”

 

‘What did I say?’

 

“Because…” Sungmin’s heart raced and he clutched Jongwoon’s hands tightly. “Please… Jongwoon-ssi. I will do anything. D-Don’t tell him. He’s going to be so upset at me…” Sungmin begged desperately. “He-he-he… I disappointed him…”

“What are you talking about, Sungmin? If this is about Kyuhyun punishing you, I will explain to him for you. Hanwoo sonsaengnim was being ridiculous.”

 

 

The cracking of the whip sounded in Sungmin’s ears. He withdrew his hands abruptly, pressing them tightly against his ears in an attempt to block out the sound of the whip. “Yes-No no!” Sungmin shook his head. “N-No… I deserve to be punished.”

“Sungmin!”

 

‘Two what? What did I say you should call me?’

 

“No… Master…!” Sungmin grabbed Jongwoon’s hands roughly. “Please—Jongwoon-ssi… I’m begging you. Please don’t tell him. He’s going to be angry again. This is all my fault.”

“Sungmin—Calm down!”

 

‘On your fours’

 

“No… please!”

“Sungmin,” Jongwoon grabbed his wrists. “Look at me!” Sungmin struggled to pull his hands free. “I said look at me!”

 

Sungmin froze, staring right into Jongwoon’s eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek. It wasn’t because Jongwoon shouted at him with such an authoritative tone, but because he sensed his alpha. He could feel it. Kyuhyun was getting closer to the clinic as each fraction of a second passed.

 

When he heard the chime hanging on the door handle ringing, Sungmin jumped off the bed, dropping to his knees instantly.

 

“Sungmin, what are you—” Jongwoon stood up, walking around the bed to Sungmin.

“Oh, you’re here to see Sungmin? Jongwoon-ssi is with him inside,” The doctor’s voice sounded from behind the dividers.

 

 

Sungmin bowed his head low, clutching his hands tightly together as he tried hard not to shiver. He was scared, terribly scared, of getting a punishment, of his alpha getting angry with him, of seeing his alpha’s disappointed face, of him being a disgrace to his alpha.

 

“Jongwoon hyung—” Sungmin held his breath at his alpha’s voice. “Why are you on the floor, Sungmin?”

“Kyuhyun…” Sungmin heard Jongwoon call out, but the alpha dropped whatever he was going to say, moving out of the compartment instead.

 

Sungmin didn’t dare to look up as Kyuhyun took two steps towards him, stopping before his knees.

 

“Sungmin,” He shuddered at his alpha’s call of his name. “Sungmin.”

He knew his alpha was waiting for a response, for him to look up, but he had no courage to look at his alpha.

 

“Sungmin, look at me.” His alpha called out firmly.

Sungmin shook his head, bowing his head even lower and pressing his neck harder against his omega collar.

 

“Are you—”

“I’m sorry, Master! I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Gasps escaped Sungmin as he tried to restrain himself from crying.

“Sungmin.”

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Sungmin apologized repeatedly.

 

His alpha’s hand landed on his head and Sungmin trembled, a chill running down his back.

 

“I’m not angry, Sungmin.”

Sungmin shook his head, his hair tousled as it brushed against Kyuhyun’s hand. “But I—” I’m not worth it.

 

‘You’re such a disgrace to Cho Kyuhyun and the entire Cho family, Lee Sungmin.’

 

Sungmin squeezed his eyes tight, mind running wild at the thought of coming clean with his alpha about his identity and asking his alpha to give up on him. He wasn’t worth it; he wasn’t worth his alpha’s time, his alpha’s attention, his alpha’s care, his alpha’s affection, his alpha’s love.

 

 

“I said I’m not angry with you, Sungmin.”

 

‘I bet your bloody alpha regrets claiming such a rude idiot like you.’

 

“N-No…” Sungmin shook his head, unable to stop his body from trembling anymore. His alpha’s hands shifted to his shoulders and he flinched at the contact, before instantly regretting the rude action. “I’m s-sorry…”

 

“What did that teacher say to you?” Kyuhyun questioned.

 

‘How do you even find the courage to stay in that house?’

 

“No…N-No…”

“Sungmin...”

“No…No…”

“Sungmin.”

“No… I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Sungmin wailed, backing away from his alpha. However, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around him, tugging him into his embrace.

 

 

‘Shameless omega.’

 

He wasn’t shameless. He knew he wasn’t worth the forgiveness; he wasn’t worth the hug. He knew he should have told his alpha about his identity, but he didn’t dare. He knew he should have asked his alpha to throw him away, but he didn’t want to be thrown away.

 

‘Shameless omega.’

 

Sungmin pushed against his alpha’s chest half-heartedly, but Kyuhyun tightened his hold, enveloping him and pressing his head against his chest.

 

‘Shameless omega.’  

 

“It’s okay, Sungmin, it’s okay.” Kyuhyun said reassuringly. Sungmin found himself melting in his alpha’s hold, his ears focused on the steady rhythm of Kyuhyun’s heartbeat as he tried to stop his sobs.

 

‘Shameless omega.’

 

Yes, he was shameless. He couldn’t pull away from his alpha’s hug even though he knew he didn’t deserve it. I’m a shameless omega, Sungmin admitted to himself.

 

 

At the halting of his struggles, his alpha pulled away, keeping a firm hand on his shoulder as he stood up.

 

“Look at me.”

 

Sungmin’s head shot up at the order this time, meeting the pair of eyes staring down at him. He drew a deep breath, forcing his silent sobs down his throat.

 

 

I’m a shameless omega.  

 

“Answer my questions, Sungmin.”

“Y-Yes, Master.”

 

I’m a shameless omega.  

 

“Who is your alpha?”

“Y-You… Master.”

 

I’m a shameless omega.

 

“Who should you listen to?”

“Y-You… Master.”

 

I’m a shameless omega.

 

“So why are you listening to that teacher?”

Sungmin stared at his alpha, unable to answer the question.

 

“Tell me what he said.”

Sungmin dropped his gaze onto his alpha’s feet.

 

“Tell me what he said, Sungmin.”

 

‘You’re such a disgrace to Cho Kyuhyun and the entire Cho family, Lee Sungmin.’

 

 

At his lack of reply, his alpha raised his voice, “Sungmin! Answer me!”

Sungmin flinched. “Y-Y-Yes, Master.”

 

His alpha moved the hand to his chin, pushing his head up. Tears brimmed in his eyes again as he met his alpha’s furious eyes.

“Tell me what he said.”

“H-He…” Sungmin’s voice faded off.

 

“You’re not supposed to hide anything from me.”

Sungmin avoided his alpha’s eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter