Chapter 23

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N: This chapter is kinda unedited because I couldn't find the time to do so, so hopefully it's fine. >< also, sorry for the delay again. I know some of you wait for my fixed updates every two Saturdays, but I'm finding it hard to write nowadays when I get home from work. So updates from now on will still be around every two weeks, but it won't be fixed on a Saturday, rather, it will be ~14-16days. Hope you enjoy the chapter and thanks for your patience!! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Roro roro~” Junhyung ruffled Baro’s hair, making the boy squirm in Sungmin’s hold.

“It’s Baro!” Baro whined, hand reaching out to hit the alpha. Surprised, Sungmin immediately stepped back before the boy could land a hit.

“Manners, Baro.” Sungmin chided, throwing a subtle glare at the alpha as well.

 

Seeming to catch the glare, Hyunseung whacked his alpha on the arm for the two omegas, before giving an apologetic smile to Baro. “Sorry, Baro. Ignore the idiot.”

“Idiot?” Junhyung repeated in disbelief, yanking Hyunseung over by the waist. “How can you call your alpha an idiot?!”

Hyunseung rolled his eyes, and was about to throw a retort when Yoseob interrupted with CNU and Changsub by his sides. “Seung’s right. You’re an idiot.”

“Yah!” Junhyung shouted, pouting when the two little boys who had newly joined them giggled.

 

Sungmin’s smile faded when he felt fingers pushing his collar down, lightly pressing on the bruise that had yet to fade completely. It took longer for him to heal this time, an abnormality Sungmin attributed to his lack of proper sleep last night though his alpha had held him as usual. The bruise his alpha had inflicted on his neck still healed to some extent though, leaving only a tender, red patch that Baro had somehow managed to notice.

“Are you hurt, Sungmin hyung?” Baro asked softly, a cute frown forming on his face.

Carefully freeing one hand, Sungmin adjusted his omega collar back in place, hiding the bruise from view. “I’m fine. It will be gone by today,” he assured, brushing the topic off. 

However, Baro seemed unsatisfied by the answer, and the concerned frown on his face turned into an angry scowl. “Who hurt you? I’ll hit him back for you, hyung!”
 

“Now now, Roro.” Junhyung interjected with a suggestive smile on his face. “You don’t have to be worried. I’m sure your Sungmin hyung enjoyed more than hurt from that hickey—wait, you don’t know what’s a hickey—bruise, that bruise.”

“A hickey?” Baro questioned curiously, before snapping into realization at what Junhyung had called him. “It’s Baro!”

“Yeah yeah, Baro~” Junhyung said dismissively, and Sungmin knew it wasn’t because the alpha had given in. It was because he had found a new target for teasing. “A hickey is something you get when—”

 

Another loud smack, this time on the alpha’s head, sounded. “Don’t corrupt their innocence!” Hyunseung yelled into his alpha’s ear, causing Junhyung to shrink away with a hand over his ear.

“Are you trying to make me deaf?!” Junhyung exclaimed back, throwing a glare at CNU and Changsub laughing at him again. “They will know sooner or later anyway!”

“So how was last night?” Yoseob pulled the focus back to the main conversation topic, throwing a wink at Sungmin.

“W-What?” Sungmin blurted out, before shaking his head. “This wasn’t from last night! You know how it happened!”

“How would I know?” Yoseob faked innocence.

“Master would have told you!” Sungmin insisted. He didn’t hear his alpha explain the incident at the amusement park with his own ears, but he was sure Doojoon and Yoseob would have asked after he was sent to the room.

“Kyuhyun doesn’t tell me about his activities in bed,” Yoseob answered, turning to Junhyung with a naughty smile. “Does he tell you?”

 

Sungmin gasped at the open statement being said in front of the children, immediately putting Baro down on the ground as Hyunseung blocked Junhyung’s words with a hand over his alpha’s mouth. “Go play with the rest, Baro.” He pointed towards where Dongwoon and Kikwang were with the other boys. “CNU and Changsub too. Go go.” He urged with light pushes on the boy’s back when Baro gave him a disappointed pout.


“Mmmh—Jang Hyunseung!” Junhyung exclaimed when Hyunseung finally released him. “You—” Hyunseung merely shrugged, striding away after the three boys before Junhyung can finish.

 

 

Not wanting to deal with further teasing, Sungmin picked up the watering pipe on the ground, returning to his previous gardening before Baro had come looking for him to whine about getting bullied by Junhyung. Walking over to the trees lining the side of the garden, he slowly pressed down on the spray gun fitted at the end of the pipe, adjusting the rate as he moved his arm with experience. The orphanage garden had been one of the places he used to run to when he needed an escape, thus he tended to it on his own despite it not being his duty. He liked gardening, because it comforted him with a serene sense of peace. The peace, however, was quickly disrupted again by an insistent alpha.

“So how many rounds did you two have?” Junhyung's head popped out on his left.

 

Sungmin scowled openly at the alpha, contemplating on whether he should attack with the spray gun when someone jumped while pushing down on his shoulders, causing him to almost lose his balance. “What rounds?” His friend’s familiar voice asked excitedly behind him.

“Hae!” Zhoumi shouted, reaching their spot two seconds later. “Gosh. You need to stop running around like a ten year old kid. You’re harder to take care of than Baro and the rest!”

“Since when did you bother taking care of me?” Donghae slid his arm casually around Sungmin’s shoulder, ignoring the latter’s attempt at shrugging his arm off.

“Hyukjae told me to!”

“And since when did you care about Hyuk’s words?”

“I—” Zhoumi huffed, folding his arms across his chest. “Fine! You win!”

 

“Where did Hyukjae go?” Yoseob joined them, an amused smile hanging on his face at the two omegas’ bickering.

“To see our director, since they haven’t been here in a while.” Zhoumi answered, then purposefully looking at Sungmin. “Kyuhyun-ssi was in the office.”

“I know,” Sungmin answered, dragging Donghae along as he resumed the watering. After he had greeted the director, his alpha had sent him out on the reason that they had things to discuss. Initially, Sungmin’s mood was lifted when he knew his alpha was going to bring him to the orphanage after breakfast. He hardly slept the night because of the uneasy feeling, but he was excited to be able to return to his previous home and see his friends. The happiness lasted until his alpha asked to speak to the director in private, and Sungmin realized that the trip wasn’t planned for him to return home, but for his alpha to talk to his director. It unnerved him to not know the details of the discussion, especially when he knew he was the topic of the discussion.

 

“Talking about Kyuhyun, so how many rounds was it last night?” Yoseob said, delilberately bringing the focus back to the teasing again. “Perhaps five? You looked so tired this morning.”

“Maybe six.” Junhyung suggested.

“You all did it last night?” Donghae exclaimed, shaking Sungmin by his shoulders and causing the water to spray wildly onto the grass.  

Sungmin frowned at the interruption to his watering again. “No—”

“Why are you so surprised about it, Hae?” Zhoumi inquired nonchalantly. “It’s not like you and Hyuk don’t do it.”

“True, but…” Donghae clutched Sungmin’s shoulders tightly, spinning him around. “Really, Min? Five rounds at one go?”

“Maybe six.” Junhyung repeated.

“I swear if you continue that, I’ll spray you.” Sungmin held up the spray gun, pointing it in Junhyung and Yoseob’s direction.

The threat however, only made the grins on the duo’s faces spread wider. “You wouldn’t dare, Sungminnie.” Junhyung said in an amused tone.

“Remember the rules set by your master?” Yoseob added with a raise of his eyebrows.

“Oh oh oh.” Donghae exclaimed excitedly, finally letting go of his shoulders. “I know about that! The tenth rule is showing respect!”

“Kyuhyun-ssi may really do you six rounds if you break the rules, Min.” Zhoumi tease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter