No Reply?

A Hundred Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Chanyeol was waiting for Taeyeon's reply patiently, he finally got her email sent to him. However, before he even got the chance to reply, Yoona and Baekhyun just got back home.

"Home?? Isn't Chanyeol in his house??" You may think.

But no. 

As their moms had a stronger bond than the two, Baekhyun's mom had gave Chanyeol a set of their house' keys. Whenever Chanyeol wanted to come, he could come. So at that time of the day, Chanyeol was sitting down on the sofa, with his MacBook Pro on his lap. When he heard the doors opening, he shut his MacBook as fast as he could.

 

"Oh hey Chanyeol!" Baekhyun said to him as he waved at him, with Yoona following after. 

In her beautiful black daisy printed sleeveless cut out print romper (okay that was a really long description), Yoona waved at him excitedly.

"OPPA!" Yoona dashed to Chanyeol, before jumping onto him.

"Hello! What brings you here?" Yoona asked Chanyeol. 

"Oh, um.."

"Anyways, that does not matter. How do you think of this new romper that I bought?" Yoona asked him, as she turned around and around, showing him the front and the back.

"More like what Hyung bought.." Chanyeol thought to himself, absentmindedly staring at Yoona's face. 

"... Oppa? Hellooo?" Yoona waved her hand in front of his face, wondering what he was staring at.

"Oh sorry, just daydreaming. It looks good on you!"

"Thank you Oppa! You see Baekkie, this romper was nice! Totally didn't understand your way of thinking when I wanted to get this."

With a look of extreme jealousy on his face, Baekhyun came over and hugged Yoona's waist. "No, it's nice but it's too revealing."

"REVEALING? You should have seen that y rookie model Hana, who wears such skimpy clothing to attract guys. It was absolutely disgusting, but luckily, it didn't attract handsome guys, it attracted old men. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just that scene when the cleaner uncle smirked at her! It was so funny! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH!" 

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter