SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION: (SAVE HER - BAEKYOONYEOL)

A Hundred Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" CALL HER FAMILY NOW! SHE MIGHT NOT MAKE IT!"

"DOCTOR, I'M GOING TO CALL HER BOYFRIEND! THERE IS NO FAMILY CONTACT ON HER PHONE!'

"OKAY. ASK HIM TO COME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE."

"Hello, is this Im Yoona's boyfriend? Please come to Choongwon Hospital right now. Your girlfriend is in a critical condition."

"AHJUSSHI! GET THE CAR TO CHOONGWON HOSPITAL! RIGHT NOW!" Baekhyun shouted as he opened the door and ran towards the car without even putting on his shoes properly. He didn't want to lose Yoona after Shinhye. As his heartbeat raced faster and faster, he prayed that Yoona would be fine.

Did she get into a car accident?

Did she had an asthma attack due to the rain?

All sorts of questions popped up in Baekhyun's head, the undying desire to know what's the answer. But he brushed it back. He couldn't care less. 

When they arrived, Baekhyun bursted out of his black Mercedes and barged into the hospital. 

"Nurse, nurse. IM YOONA, WHERE IS SHE?"

"Resting in ICU on the 5th floor." The nurse calmly said. Baekhyun shouted thanks as he ran towards the lift.

Long queue. Just great.

He opted for the staircase. He didn't care if his body was fatigued - he needed to know Yoona's safety.

For once in his life, he cared for Yoona more than anyone else. He could brave the depths of water or the raging fires for her. He needed Yoona by his side. 

As he headed straight for the wards, he finally found Yoona in a coma, with the heart rate monitor at 89. 

The doctor was ticking off something, but Baekhyun barged in.

"HOW IS YOONA."

The doctor calmed Baekhyun down.

"After hours of operation, she made it. However, her coma may last for days, or weeks. Apparently she had a asthma attack in the rain, thus causing her body to faint. The water had risen to a tiny flood, but that alone could bring her body to the main road, thus bumping her head against a car. The driver had quickly called the ambulance. We need to keep her under observation. But don't worry, her coma itself isn't that serious. We've met cases similar to this before. It's okay. But you do need to pray. Although she is out of danger, if there is a sudden attack of asthma again, she may go back to the danger zone. Hopefully she would wake up soon."

"Thanks, doctor." Baekhyun said before he plopped himself down onto a chair, and gently held her milky-white skinned hand.

"Yoona ah.. gwaenchanayo? I'm sorry that I treated you like that.. how you're feeling about this relationship, how you feel about Chanyeol... I know it. You like Chanyeol. You don't feel like continuing this relationship anymore. But what am I going to do without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter