SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION : ( THE MORE INTERESTING, THE MORE BETTER -- PART 1)

A Hundred Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Baekhyun ah... I'm not really feeling that well. Why not you go home first, and visit me tomorrow?"

"Sure." Baekhyun said as he left with a sad look. 

Yoona suddenly stood up and checked that Baekhyun was already leaving, his familiar car driving off into the main road. 

Yoona then bounced happily.
"ASSA!" 

She then got up to message her private investigator.

"Hello, Mr. Cheon?"

"Yes, Miss Im. I've got the evidence you wanted - of Mr. Byun Baekhyun and Miss Kim Taeyeon. When will I be able to pass you these stuff?"

Yoona checked the time.

1pm.

"Meet me at the usual place at 4pm, Mr Cheon."

This is getting interesting.

 

She then called Chanyeol. 

"OPPA, OPPA!" She chirped cheerfully, but in shock, she heard sniffles.

"Yah oppa. Are you okay?"

"Aren't you sick, Yoona? Go and sleep." 

"Meet me in the hospital now!!!!! I got something to tell you, and you'll definitely be shocked."

"Ani. Shireoyeo. (No. I hate it.)"

"AH WAEEEEE. Okay fine. What if I told you the sweet nothings I told Baekhyun earlier were fake?"

"WHAT?"

"You think I was so stupid? I SAW YOUR EARS IN THE WINDOW, BABO. Anyway, I really did fell in love with him --- until I spotted something very interesting on his phone completely by chance. It was when I started to check him up... and I found something really interesting. Come over now. You wouldn't want to see the shocking things your best friend does." 

"Okay okay fine." Chanyeol hanged up on Yoona.

Yoona smiled to herself.

"Being the richest man's son in Korea really does you wonders -- wonders till the extent of fabricating lies that make people shocked in a split second - and can't get it out of their heads for 2 weeks, or even more. Heol." Yoona said, as she peeled an apple by herself.

"So... this is your house, Taeyeon? All white and pink?" Suho asked, browsing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter