SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION : ( THE EMAIL, THE CHAT, THE WORRY )

A Hundred Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing Baekhyun's unhappy jealous voice, Chanyeol thought it was wise of him to run away, but unwise for him not to bring Yoona with him. He knew that Baekhyun's possessive side would have been showed to Yoona - and may change Yoona's impression of him. After Baekhyun's ex-relationship with Park Shinhye - how she cheated on him for Lee Minho, Baekhyun suffered a mental loss of mind. He couldn't eat or sleep - he missed Shinhye to that extent until he nearly got into a mental hospital. Naeun and Taeyeon were just his puppets. When he finally met Yoona, he then became alright again.

Now that he did all these intimate things with Yoona, Chanyeol hoped that Yoona would be alright. 

Pushing away these caring thoughts for Yoona and Baekhyun, he opened his email to reply Taeyeon's email. 

What Taeyeon asked for two questions - - How did Baekhyun manage to tolerate her for two years, the time they were together, and did Baekhyun like her at all during the period they were dating. 

Chanyeol started typing, fingers scrambling throughout the keyboard.

 

 To : [email protected]

From: [email protected]

1) How did Baekhyun manage to tolerate you for two years?

Well, he was busy with his studies, and work . Do not forget that he is the heir of BS Hotel Chain. He plays a major shareholder. Apart from studies, he had to go to meetings, and analyze the monthly stock reports. That was the only thing he needed to do, but however, at that time, his father then wanted him to fill in the spot for those who couldn't attend the shareholder meetings. So, his workload increased. He had no time to think about his ex-girlfriend, Shinhye.

Okay, I believe you don't know who this Shinhye is. She is Park Shinhye, Baekhyun's first love. He loved her so much, that when he found out Shinhye was cheating on him for Lee Minho, he cried for days and days. He couldn't eat nor sleep. He was practically a living zombie. He used Naeun and you as puppets, to fill in the spot that Shinhye left. He was a zombie before Naeun appeared into the scene, and was on the verge of being admitted to a mental hospital. But no. Naeun learned about this, and gave him a good lesson on how to forget Shinhye. He did. But however, Naeun became a clingy person - she thought that his gratitude for her will be into the relationship. But no. She didn't know that Baekhyun didn't even love her. 

All these years you were together, Baekhyun was using you to fill up the spot Shinhye left.

2) Did Baekhyun even like me at all, during the two years that we dated?

Sadly to say, no. 

Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter