Yah!

A Hundred Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH KIM TAEYEON. YAH!" 

A man banged Taeyeon's door really loudly at 8am.

"YAH KIM TAEYEON! TAENA! TAENA!"

"Aish. This stupid girl." The man then whipped out his phone, and proceeded to call Taeyeon.

 

 

In Taeyeon's room, all was serene and peaceful until that phone call. 

BEEP BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Without removing off her eyemask, Taeyeon subconsciously felt around for her phone. Unfortunately, Taeyeon accidentally swiped her phone away, dropping it on the floor.

"Oh ." Taeyeon said, before removing off her eyemask lazily. She then picked up her phone, to reveal a big crack on the glass screen.

"OH MY GOD. OH . I SPENT 1000 DOLLARS ON NOTHING." Her precious iPhone 6 was now broken, with a crack decorating the screen. That made Taeyeon fully awake. Being pissed, Taeyeon decided to call the Apple Store to ask whether is there still anymore available iPhone 6. Just as she was about to call.....

BEEP BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.

The caller ID revealed to be her most hated annoying childhood friend, Suho, also known as Kim Joonmyeon. She answered.

"HELLO?"
"OH MY GOD TAENA. FIRSTLY, PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME! PLEASE.. I'VE BEEN STANDING HERE FOR THE PAST TEN MINUTES!"

"Okay okay. I'm coming, Joonmyeon."

"I'M SUHO!"

"WHATEVER."

Taeyeon then opened the door to reveal a sight of Suho and his Louis Vuitton luggage. Much show off that he's extremely rich.

"What's with that?" Taeyeon asked him, her housekeys in her hand, with an expression plastered all over her face that she's reluctant to open.

"Taena, just open the door first. I'm very hungry."
"Go downstairs and eat RAMYEON! THERE'S A BIG CONVENIENCE STORE IN SIGHT, THERE'S A MALL FIVE MINUTES AWAY, IT HAS A SUPER BIG FOOD COURT. WHY HERE, OUT OF ALL PLACES IN THE WORLD? I'M TIRED, JOON - SUHO. KINDLY GO BACK. BYE!" Taeyeon gleefully shut the door in Suho's face.

"TAEYEON'S REAL NAME IS KIM TAE NA! TAEYEON'S REAL NAME IS KIM TAE NA!" Suho shouted for the whole world to hear Taeyeon's nickname, Taena. Taena was a short form for Taeyeon Noona, and that's what most younger people call her, but she had expressed to everybody that she hated the name Taena, and only allowed her closest friends like Suho and Tiffany to call her that. 

"YAH! FINE, I'LL OPEN FOR YOU."

Suho then cheerfully came into Taeyeon's house, determined to make his motive successful.


"Eyy, Chanyeol oppa. Please, just once." 

"GO AND ASK BAEKHYUN TO TAKE SELFIES WITH YOU. NOT ME." Chanyeol said to Yoona in an annoyed tone. He was suffering from a bad headache this morning thanks to Baekhyun's 6am call, telling him that Yoona and Baekhyun were arguing because Yoona apparently saw Baekhyun pop a chocolate piece into Jin Soohee's mouth, in which angered Yoona due to overjealousy. 

"No. DIDN'T YOU HEAR THAT I AM ANGRY WITH THAT GUY? Serves him right for popping in a piece of chocolate into Jin Soohee's mouth. And it's my favourite white chocolate, and it was the last piece of Yoon Dae Joon's CHOCOLATE  PARTY. Yoon's Chocolates were always my favourite, and just because I went and talked to Jessica for a while, and I came back to see this raging sight."

"How many times must I explain to you that Soohee is Baekhyun's favourite girl. Soohee since young is adopted. She is not the real daughter of Mr. Jin of  Jin's Furniture, and everyone knows that. Everyone cares for her more than anyone els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter