SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION: (JEALOUSY - BAEKHYUN )

A Hundred Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"ERM." Baekhyun coughed.

Yoona and Chanyeol's smiles quickly disappeared as they quickly stood, wiping dust off their clothes. 

"What were you guys doing?" Baekhyun asked as he walked down the stairs, the tension feeling like it could cut someone any moment.

"N-noth-" Chanyeol said, before Yoona cut in.

"We were laughing." Yoona said coldly.

"I think I should leave." Chanyeol said, before hurriedly taking his things and leaving.

Baekhyun looked at Yoona, before gripping onto her wrist tight.

"YOU DARE TO CHEAT ON ME IN MY HOUSE? HUH? AND WITH CHANYEOL? YOU KNOW HE HAS DARA. WHY DO YOU EVEN LIE ON HIS LAP?"

"I admit I'm sorry for my silly anger over Jin Soohee. But surely you won't get angry over a small best-friend affection? Chanyeol and I don't have feelings for each other, don't worry." 

"Don't worry? Do you know how hard my heart was aching the moment you lied on Chanyeol's lap comfortably? Honestly, sometimes I feel like I'm the outsider, while Chanyeol and you are the blissful lovely couple." 

"What do you mean? I am your girlfriend? That giant and me together? Heol. Wow. Your thoughts."

"How you act so comfortably around your good friends who are male is the bad habit of yours that keeps disturbing me. Of course, everyone knows that you're my girlfriend, but somehow this keeps bothering me. You need to have a limit to stop this bad habit. Who knows, if I don't stop this bad habit, you may kiss Park Chanyeol one day and nickname it as "BFF KISS". "

"That bad habit didn't even come out anymore! Now I'm on my guard against all of my male good friends. Well, except Chanyeol. I only meet him whenever you're around. If he does anything funny to me, I can always shout for you. He'll probably be beaten to a pulp then. And what nonsense are you saying? Kissing Park Chanyeol? My goodness."

"Can you please be serious about this?"

"I AM BEING SERIOUS ABOUT THIS."

"There's no point arguing with you, this silicone barbie doll - like woman who has no brain at all." Baekhyun muttered, before going to the sofa and plopping himself down hard. Yoona heard everything and her eyes was full of rage. She was hitting the roof.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? ME, A SILICONE BARBIE DOLL? PLEASE. I DON'T DO PLASTIC SURGERY! AND I HAVE BRAINS! IF I DIDN'T, I WOULD BE "I don't know. HEHEHEHE" - ING YOU RIGHT NOW. HOW CAN YOU EVER SAY THAT, BYUN BAEKHYUN. I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND! NICKNAMES HAS TO HAVE A LIMIT!"

"AND SO DOES YOUR BAD HABIT! STOP HANGING AROUND PARK CHANYEOL ANYMORE!" Baekhyun hit the roof too, turning his back to face Yoona, whose eyes were already teary. Baekhyun felt sorry, though he knew that his use of words were too harsh. He tried to pull Yoona into a hug, but Yoona denied allowance of hugging.

"Jagiya, I'm sorry. I was just angry."

"Forget about it." Yoona said, as she wiped off her tears. She then took her bag, preparing to leave.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked worriedly.

"Away from you." Yoona said as she looked at him with eyes full of hate, before slamming the big wooden double-doors hard . Baekhyun sighed, as he knew it would be pointless to chase after her.

 

               (SOUNDTRACK ; SISTAR'S GIVE IT TO ME - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6XLNsJ9YrA     P.S PLAY THIS WHILE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter