Am I Not Good Enough For You?

A Hundred Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's tall.

I'm short.

That's the thing I can't deny. No one likes short girls, especially when it comes to men and about dating.

At first I didn't know what was so good about me that I had such a flawless boyfriend like Baekhyun. Until he left me, and that was when his best friend, Park Chanyeol, had contacted me by initiative, and that was when he said he could answer all of my questions on Baekhyun's behalf.

You may think that "He's just Baekhyun's BEST FRIEND. NOT BAEKHYUN'S SOUL. HOW CAN HE MANAGE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR DESIRED QUESTIONS TO BAEKHYUN ON HIS BEHALF?" But that's not how you're supposed to think.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun's mom were literally best friends since 10 years of age. So, when Chanyeol's mom and Baekhyun's mom both knew that their sons were born on the same year, they were determined to make them best friends. Therefore, a really indestructible bond of friendship grew between the two men, thus Chanyeol can read Baekhyun like an open book, so can Baekhyun.

 

Here begins the mark where all of my questions are fulfilled..

 

Flashback: 

I wake up to my phone beeping.

It has been exactly one week since Baekhyun broke off with me for that long-legged drop-dead-gorgeous supermodel Im Yoona, and everyday, I just desire to hear his voice.

"Crying for him won't help, Taeyeon ah." That's what Tiffany always says whenever I go out for lunch with her, and her sharp hawk eyes manage to catch my bloodshot red eyes due to all that crying. 

At least she's wiser than Sunny, who just goes on and on with her grandmother advice about how to get over guys and what that guys are just a piece of .

 

Okay. Back to now.

My thin arms grab the iPhone 6 Silver device and I swiftly unlocked it, to reveal an email from.. Chanyeol.

Ugh. Not Baekhyun. Taeyeon ah, jeongshin-charyeo! (get a hold of yourself!) He's never going to contact you again.

 

But something clicked in my head that pushed away all of my negative thoughts. Park Chanyeol. Wasn't he Baekhyun's best friend?!

 

I quickly opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter