Chapter 8

To Be Loved .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Following days went by just like this. The difference was that every time you were with baekhyun, Jae Yi sure will interrupt you guys and he will get dragged away by her in the end but you wouldn't be alone because luhan would always appeared out of nowhere and keep you company. You're very thankful towards him and sometimes you would think that he actually followed you everywhere because there wouldn't be so much "coincidence" right? But still, what was his reason? 

Because baekhyun couldn't keep his promise  of walking you home everyday (Jae yi's fault for clinging onto him like her life depends on it LOL), so Luhan basically did the job of walking you home, he still do though. He still insisted accompanying you whenever you are alone and even though chanyeol is free now, he still gave some lame excuses just to stick with you. Whenever someone bullies you(it's rare but still), Luhan sure will be there to rescue you and warned those queenkas. Now that luhan is always with you, you and him became very very close instantly. Since he is a very fun person to be with, you're very comfortable with him and the awkward tension from the start had vanished long time already. The "Eunhyun" best friend couple had changed to "Eunhan" best friend couple. Girls are still envied that you are so close to their so-called-oppas which are EXO included luhan and baekhyun. 

And since you're always with luhan, more like he's with you, EXO oppas will always invite you to have lun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter