Chapter 1

To Be Loved .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Beep beep beep* 

You groaned silently and shifted to a more comfortable position. Without opening your eyes, you stretched your hand to shut the alarm. "Park Eunjung I'll give you 10 minutes! " your mother yelled from the kitchen downstairs. You immediately sat right up and shot your eyes open. Still dazed, you walked to the washroom and did your business and changed into your school uniform. New uniform, you cursed.

10 minutes are enough for you though since you're not like other girls out there that like to put tons of make up. You're a natural beauty, that's what people say and it's true though. You never try to look beautiful nor put any effort yet you have tons of admires in your old school.

 

 You went downstairs and ate breakfast with your family not forgetting to greet them first. As usual, being the happy virus, your older brother cracked a silly joke and made all of you laughed. A good start for your first day of school indeed. Well not exactly first day, but first day at your New school. After that, you bid goodbye to your parents and got ready to school. You were getting in your driver's car when suddenly your brother yanked you towards his car. "Oppa wae!?" "Aniya, it's just I'm the one who will be driving you to school from today onwards since we are going to the same school finally. Hehehe" "Arasso, now let's go." Soon he droved you to school.

"Oppa otheokhe? I'm really nervous! What if the teachers don't like me? What if the students bully me? Huh oppa? Aishhh I hate this! " he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter