Chapter 11

To Be Loved .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heat sunk literally. What? Did I hear wrongly? My head felt like spinning and I couldn't even concentrate what he said afterwards. He realized that I've been staring blankly and not listening to him. "Yah, Jungie kwenchana? You're quite pale. Did u hear what I said?" He frowned slightly. I just smiled in reassurance and nodded. I sighed silently. I should really gather up myself and focus in helping him.

"Ermmm so what would u like it to be? In a romantic way or cute way? Are u going to do it inside or outside school huh?" 

"I want it to be both romantic and cute. And I think I'll just do it inside school then. Because Jae Yi likes attention. "

And the talk went on and on but i realized it's getting harder than i thought. Soon enough we planned a very perfect event in a romantic yet cute way to ask jaeyi out. He seemed really satisfied about it. He's in such a good mood that he insisted us to hang around the park before walking me home. And I don't really want to ruin his good mood so might as well go along the flow. 

"Here we are!" He exclaimed happily and childishly. 

I can't help to be amused and chuckled "hey baekhyun you're such a kid you know that?"

He just rolled his eyes and kept denying it by saying how manly he is. You can't help but to laugh and replied a "yeah right" sarcastically. Bickering just went on and on like this and we were chatting happily. And then there was just silence as none of us spoke. A comfortable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter