Chapter 5

To Be Loved .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months went by, you and baekhyun are close like best friends. Anywhere they saw baekhyun, there sure will be you. The whole campus knew and titled you guys "cute best friends couple" which you have no idea since you and him weren't a couple but of course some girls were jealous and often bully you luckily baekhyun was always there for you.    You guys were like pair of best friends that can't be separated and EXO oppas (they insisted you to call them oppa which you disagreed) were always there to mess with you guys (they're are just jealous freaks XD). Nevertheless, you will hang out with baekhyun or even owvrnight at his or your house sometimes. And you know what? You guys shared hugs and kisses too since baekhyun claimed that best friends do that too. But strangely, your heart will always beat faster when he initiated skin ship and you don't know why either so you made a note in mind to ask your mom. That's how close you and he were. 

Everything changed one day. When this particular girl transferred into your school and was in the same class as you and baekhyun, everything changed, well not necessary everything but one of the most important thing to you --- your friendship with Baekhyun. 

This girl named Jae Yi, your nightmare. She took away baekhyun, your Baekhyun. But you can't do anything so you just let go Baekhyun to her although you're sad. You aren't going to do anything to get back him because you knew its useless since baekhyun is starting to fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter