Chapter 6

To Be Loved .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You were packing your things after the bell rang until a voice called out "Jungie-ah! Palli palli. You're so slow I won't wait for you anymore next time. " After he said that, you took it seriously because you're not in the mood to fool around so you just walked past him and muttered coldly "Just leave already Byun Baekhyun, i didn't ask you to wait for me Jerk. " You left him there dumbfounded. . I've messed up big time. He cursed silently and quickly walked to your side as you kept walking faster to avoid him. 

All of a sudden, someone pulled your hand and turned you around and soon you were in someone's embrace. Baekhyun, you thought as you recognized the familiar scent. You felt safe and secure in his warmth arms. He soothed your hair while hugging you "mianhe, jeongmal mianheyo Jungie-ah." He said to you quietly. You tried to pull away but he was stronger so you gave up at the end and kept quiet. He took it as a chance to continue his words. "Look, I'm really sorry. I really am. I didn't mean it that way I was just joking. I will always wait for you and will never leave your side no matter what ok ? I promised I'll protect you remember? You're my best friend no one could change that." Best friend, the words that automatically made your heart shattered into pieces although you didn't know the reason behind it. You didn't know why you're feeling that why when he said those words. 

Pulled out from your thoughts, you quickly released the hug and force

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter