Chapter 12

To Be Loved .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's weekend finally !! Baekhyun and I were hanging out later to discuss some details about the ask-jaeyi-out plan. I seriously didn't understand him sometimes. Why did he bother to spend time on something like that when he could actually just ask her to be his girlfriend that's all. Why these? He's not this kind of person as far as I remember duh. No doubt she really is important to him or he likes her or maybe even loves her that much to put such effort. I might as well give them my blessings right? I thought bitterly. After all, I wanted baekhyun to be happy even if I'm not. 

Flasback last night

"hi mom I'm home. Why are you here?"

"well I got off early today but you went out."

"oh ok. Mom? Can u come to my room?" 

"erm sure hon. What's the matter that u sounded so serious?"

"Uhh I'll talk about it later.  I'm going to my room first. " I awkwardly waved my hands. 

I sat on the edge of my bed staring blankly at the window. I honestly don't know what I felt at the moment. It was like I don't know what to do but my heart kept luring me to do something that I supposed to do but the thing is I don't even know what my heart wanted me to do. That's the problem - I can't get my minds right. 

I was in deep thoughts when my mom knocked on my door and came in. I was startled for a moment. 

"So... How was school dear?"

"Um fine I guess.. How about you and dad? Is the company doing well?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter