Chapter 3

To Be Loved .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Class dismissed. You sat at your seat and stared blankly at your table. Actually you are a genius. Always getting good results without even study was becoming normal for you. Unlike your brother, he's not the clever type nor put any effort into study that's why he ended up in the same class as you which is junior class. (Expect for him and few others, most of EXO are smart.) 

Speaking of EXO, Chanyeol went to you almost immediately after class dismissed. But he was held back by his friends. Kai and Sehun pulled him aside and bombarded him with tons of questions and whispered among each others. You were so confused and frowned a little when you saw your brother's annoyed face. 

Afrer that, they came to you smiling. Girls that remained in class were shooting you some looks and eyeing you. You ignored them and hugged your oppa. " Oppa can I come with you?" "Aigoo, of course you can baby girl." He ruffled your hair. "Yah!" You pouted at him and fixed your messy hair. The other two just stood there awkwardly. Only then chanyeol remembered them and introduced them as his friends.

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Jong In but call me Kai." A handsome looking tanned boy introduced himself. "Annyeong! I'm Sehun the maknae." A cute looking boy smiled at you. "Annyeong I'm Park Eunjung, Chanyeol's sister." You smiled slightly. Chanyeol dragged you to have lunch with them. On the way, you have became quite close with the two of them while chit-chatting. 

At the cafete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter